Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V Scotland, Oct 11
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Well done Spain, deserved win and our hopes of qualifying are dashed once again!

Maybe next time eh!

Good luck to you at the finals!
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Goals scored by 3 different David.
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 2 years ago
2 different davids...
Timmy124 (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
3, goodwillie, silva and villa!
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
LOL ROCKNROLL NOOB
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A better goalkeeper could have saved all 3 goals...
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I agree, easy saves...
Bananaskinz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Look at the first goal again. The keepers vision was blocked by his defender, you would need insane reactions to get to it. As for the other 2, they were maybe savable but would have been amazing saves. I don't put any blame on Scotland's Keeper at all
Teccomin (Bayern München) 2 years ago
1st goal should have been saved. I wouldn't call it hard to save.
2nd goal could have been easily defended if defender is more aggressive. Silva was given 3 full seconds with the ball with yards of space, nobody bothered to step up.
3rd goal, everyone is watching the ball, nobody noticed a rather fast guy called Villa with loads of space at the far left. Right midfield failed to track back. If the right back goes centre to double team, someone has to fill his spot...
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's all very easy to say, but Spain's quick movement & passing coupled with everyone having a great first touch makes pretty much any defence look like crap
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Which is pretty much what they always do, same with barsa. It seems all easy. But when it happens so many times, you wonder...
Wetporridge (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yaya every single goal in this world could have been saved
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Whatever. Goal is goal and Spain is a freaking great team. Hope they screw up at the world cup against Germany though!
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Penalty kick was a double movement - it should have been called back. PAOK got screwed over a few weeks ago in Europa competition for another attacker running in single step into the penalty area before the goal was scored and disallowed because of it yet this is allowed?
Dilla (Manchester City) 2 years ago
It's only a double movement if the player stops and then starts their run up again. They can change their speed as long as they maintain forward momentum
Cevapi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Can't say it's not expected. At least Scotland tried their best, but in the end when you're facing a side that is stacked out the wazoo, there's really no realistic chance you'll win
Cheeks (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great game by david silva  
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Old Valencia team-mates linking up again, I love it!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good win and finishing by Spain, shows there a top class team, no matter who's in, Silva played great well done to them
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Spain really looks unbeatable...
Jonymac (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Spain just has so much talent at its disposal
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
David silva is a beast!  I'm glad he's getting a chance to prove his worth for spain
Simoney (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Vicente del Bosque has an embarrassment of riches in his squad.... So many good players to choose
Dreamfooty14 (NE Revolution) 2 years ago
I don't think they ever field a "weakened" squad. Even their "2nd team" is world class. Ridiculous
Jabez36 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Did Sergio Ramos just hug David VillA? I swear these Spain games amaze me hahaha
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Poor Scotland.
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Lesson taken
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Valdes is keeper damn>>>>>>>>

Kick4Life - changing lives through football