Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V Saudi Arabia, Sep 7
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Soft penalty anyone? Dominating performance from Spain, no doubt. But you're always running a risk when you embellish the foul like that, especially in the way he throws his legs up after the apparent contact and then falls down
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
"Embellishment", yes. Soft penalty, no. It's still a slide tackle in the box which got between the ball and the guy who just had it, blocking the latter's path while getting none of the former. What else do you need?
Fair enough
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow, it's like Spain set the difficulty level to Amateur on PES
Hahahaha! OK, I actually laughed. Great comment, sir
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Spain is still hungry 4 wins
Bluemkd (Chelsea) 1 year ago
David villa shiiitts me the way he spits!
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I could've sworn my pants were on before xavi took that freekick...
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 1 year ago
S. Carzola > Xavi
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Hehehehe try again
FCBULTRA (Bayern München) 1 year ago
HELL NO
Kingleo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol I'm pretty sure you've only seen Santi play for less than a month, yet he's already greater than Xavi.    You're profile pic suits you
GoonerZain (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hmm for me these two are different players ! But still xavi is a genius and at a level higher than every body else on the pitch !
Maybe in three or four years
Farox (Barcelona) 1 year ago
^^you mean light years, right?
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I wouldn't even compare those two, Cazorla is very different compared to Xavi, he's more of the Iniesta type of player but he's on neither of those two's level
Paulmsb (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Damn.... Spain have 2 first-XI teams
Zezinho 1 year ago
Terrible performance by Spain. Way to piss off the only country which can bail out your economy at this point
Also funny. If you want my personal opinion though, Saudi Arabia should enter the world of modern social values before they decide to enter the world of modern football
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What the hell do you know about saudi TheKeeper?
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That women are not allowed to drive! Or that changed only recently I think...
Zezinho 1 year ago
So we are discussing social behavior on footytube? I have a question then. Do modern social values include racism, which is still accepted in countries like Spain? Does it also include priests molesting children?

Every society has its daemons and just because the western nations decided a few days ago that hygiene is a good idea (which incidentally they learned from Arabs), doesn't give us the right to climb on any pedestal
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Benat has really impressed me of late. Can't wait to see more of him
UETIAN (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Viva espania, viva barcelona.  
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Love to see Pedro in form
Kingleo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wow what a free kick Xavi    Lethal Pedrito is back
Ryntoodmk (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Looks like little pedro has better, he has learnt a lot from messi's skills
Three awesome goals by my homeboyz Xavi and Pedro. I'm gonna' chime in there, very glad to see Pedro back and scoring two such beauties. Finishing like that is one thing, and another one is to make this kind of perfectly timed, perfectly executed run. Very good team performance overall which showed once more how extremely spoiled for choice del Bosque is. Even against such a weak opponent, you can't pull off this kind of stuff if you're not playing really well
Tristanitax (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
Pedro has always been that man that can score a lot of goals.... His technique is just too good!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football