Spain V Poland, Jun 8
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I caly swiat ta kleske widzial
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Co zrobisz, zycie
Celticbeitarfan (Celtic) 3 years ago
Torres is so dirty.... And better than Villa.combined they do work
Akimoto (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Gr8 Performance. This is why they are the leading contender to win this world cup
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Well, they still won't win the WC
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
Oh what an amazing second goal pure class, the whole play
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Torres is back.... Oh s**t. Well Spain still most likely have to get through Portugal, Italy, Brazil, and Holland in my bracket
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I should say Brazil or Holland
Oliverx5 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
El nino is back motha fuka!!
Marcelolee (Sao Paulo) 3 years ago
Spain going to play the world cup as a favorite! But they doesn't have the experience to play as favorite, that's why I think they not going to win the world cup. Just my opinion anyway
Whaaaat (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I don't understand how you can say that the reigning euro cup champs don't have enough experience. Spain to win it
When you are the favorite all the teams will play defensive so every game is gonna' be hard to Spain, take Brazil for instance when they are favorite they never win! Anyway euro cup champs is one thing World cup is another. Again just my opinion, maybe I am wrong
Told you man! Spain already lost Suice 1 x 0 Spain
Bassam5 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That's was massive game isn'it and I like the way they played
They probably play the way that barcelona play and that might keep them the fsvrite in the world cup
Ahavor (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow this team is better than the one that won Euro 2008  Fantastic 2nd goal
Sacboss (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Great display by Spain.... Well done. Kepp it up mates...
Sacboss (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I m sure final will be btwin The Great " Holland" and "Spain". My 2 fav teams
Nkarli7 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You might be right, no Robben is a huge loss though
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I think he will be fit to play for the knock out stages, from what I have heard
Yeah, his injury is not that serious, it's even possible that he's going to play in the group stage, in like one or two last games
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Now that is the Spain I know. Excellent play. David Villa looks to be in good form for the tournament, and I was pleased that the back line succeeded in keeping the clean sheet.... Unlike so many other teams playing in friendly matches recently (italy to several teams, brazil gave one up to tanzania, etc.). Really good stuff. They're going to need to play this well if they want that number one seed coming out of the first group stage
MAWTH (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hm...
Mesmes (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I nikt sie specjalnie nie zdziwil
Berhcio (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Nawet komentatorzy hehe na kazdym kroku mowili ze tak jest dobrze, tak mialo byc I na to tylko nas stac, chyba po prostu juz kazdemu sie znudzilo krytykowanie polskiej reprezentacji chyba juz nie maja na to sily
Dwa lata zeby to naprawic. 'cause, hiszpanii franz z nas nie zrobi, ae druzyna mloda, jak sie dobrze zgraja to jest potencjal. Chcieli grac zbyt otwarcie z hiszpanami I zostali skarceni. Ja tam nie lamentuje poki co

Kick4Life - changing lives through football