Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V Lithuania, Oct 8
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Spain have plenty of good players.... And one of them is Llorente!
KruyffTurn (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Abundance of riches.  It's unfair!
Coming from a Arsenal fan.... It is so ironic!Lool
Bananaskinz (Barcelona) 4 years ago
It's cool that spain scored goals from in the air, because they are typically a team with less physical presence, meaning they can get knocked around when they are going up for the ball. Great goal from silva!
Arwas (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm as a lithuanian, can say that our team done well, we not loose 4 or 5 - 0, we played away so it was hard to do something special or unexpected end against spain. But we done intrigue at second half, we contended, we had ambition, so I'm glad that it was like that. Spain and lithuania are different level teams, so don't need to compare them. Fifa rate spain no. 1, lithuania no. 42
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Well done by lithuania, spain scored 3 headers. That can happen to anyone
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Yeah, You really did well, managed to put up a fight against the champions of the world. Good job!
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
We outplayed them in basketball, we just can't win everything it's only 3mln of us ) we have no teams like Real or Barca and all our team salary is like one David Villa has, so we did well! Saunuoliai! It's a shame in a video they show only Spain chances.... So people giving us rubbish comments
PaoloG (Sevilla) 4 years ago
Who is this Llorente guy...
Do you even watch the La Liga?  If you do.... Than you should of heard of him by now
PaoloG (Sevilla) 4 years ago
Never mind - I just looked him up. Pretty accomplished player on a team that's loaded with them
Soccerbeast1234 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Yeah
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Funnily enough his real name is Fernando Llorente Torres. Because of the older Torres he goes by his middle name!
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
You're messing with us
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I see what you did there
Giuri (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That's not his middle name I think. Spaniards have two last names, and they go by the first of them...
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Ah Giuri sorry my bad yeah you're probably right. Marcinny - lol
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Amazing form from Santi Cazorla lately
Seriously, that move was sick.... He had a solid performance all around too
Wakacak (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Epic miss by villa....  Damn funny
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Yeah, that will definitely be one of the favorites for the miss of the season title. I just can't imagine how he did not score that
He was lucky he was offside anyways lol
Giuri (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah, big time FAIL. Good thing it wasn't a costly one in the end
Gj david silva
Jeganx (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think Llorente is best choice than Torres right now, especially since Torres hasn't found his form back. Funny, his full name is Fernando Llorente Torres. So Torres has a backup. Lol
Scream4321 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Llorente's name starts with two Ls.  Must be great to scream LLLLLLLLLLLLLlorente
KruyffTurn (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lol see Ramos appeal for offside when there is a spanish defender clearly playing him onside.
Is Torres' spot under threat from Llorente? Llorente offers them something different too with his height, which I think adds a lot of value to this team
Woad87 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Did Spain just win this game with 3 Headers?!?! The sky must be falling
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wish the same could be said for Chamakh against Chelsea
Who need your club games when national teams are playing!?!?
Scream4321 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Spain was always gud aerially  They always score them against Germany
Bkanton2009 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Scary when Spain plays a different style of game than usual. Spain almost never scored with headers from crosses. Their style is more Barca-like, slicing up defenses with through balls from Xavi, Alonso and Iniesta. This was a completely different display from Spain. Scary.... How do you prepare for a match against them when they can either slice you up or win the game in the air. Just no winning formula against them
You play as a team, and NO mistakes from defenders.... All the three headers could never stand, OUR Lithuanian team never had great defenders I wish we had some of our tall Basketball players LOL ))))))
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Tres cabezazos, tres goles.
Three headers, three goals.
Spain have talent on and off the bench. This is their next golden generation that we are seeing
What about a goal from Sernas? You missed the game, mate
Deaftothebrink (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What about the goal from Šernas?
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
"This is their next golden generation that we are seeing. "    Mate I think this is kinda obvious by now
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What miss villa what a miss I hope he dpesnt miss this kinda chances with barca though
The game was a lesson for Barca, they need tall striker all them Smurf can't do a thing on their own
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 4 years ago
That was a really bad finish. I don't like villa anyway.... He's arrogant and over-hyped
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lol
Spain won the match but Lituania won something too " international experience " lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football