Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V Korea Republic, May 30
Rezatnt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
SPAAAAIIINNNN
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The referee robbed the Koreans, it wasnt penalty  
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think you are right and the referee forgot that you can use your arms to stop the ball. Do you usually play like that?
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Koreans robbed everyone in 2002
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Actually the ref robbed everyone in 2002
Puyallupac8 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Omegamune it wasn't Jung Sung ryong
Blu4eva (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Any working link?
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
NIIIICE!
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Woot. Torres has scored
Epicfootballer9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The free kick that went under the Korean wall was cool
Jmalk (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Must feel weird not to boo the spanish anthem
Omegamune (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Actually quite happy with Korea's performance. Kim Doheon's goal was pretty spectacular (as was Torres' header). The penalty was an unfortunate call (I don't blame the ref at all.... From the replays that handball looked totally intentional) and Negredo's goal was a bit of an amateur concession by Jung Sungryong. Spain was certainly the superior team here, but, as someone below me noted, the gap is not as large as the scoreline suggests. Hopefully with Ki and Lee Chungyong returning, Korea will be able to post a more reflective scoreline
Dindian (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Goddamn it how do unvote haha
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahah lol same for me
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just love Torres's header: he can't see the goal but just knows where to put the ball....
Nice attitude by South Korea, though, they never stopped trying and the gap between both teams is not as wide as the score suggests
Jonymac (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Gosh I don't know I feel like the first three goals were just amateur mistakes for Korea. They could have been easily avoided not to take anything from Torres' efforts but ehhh. They werent crafted goals they were a gimme from a rather shallow attempt. I guess a goals a goal but. C'mon Korea easily could have been 1-1
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great win for Spain, I'm excited for Euros, I'm cheering for germany but Spain are a great team, showed some great goals here and great skill. I love Torres and what a header goal for him here, just fantastic class, beauty goal, I can't wait for him next year with Chelsea! Other Spain goals good. But nice to see that amazing Korea goal, that was a great shot and good goal and nice for them
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is fernando torres!
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
In chelsea, maybe it was a clone of torres
DrDevileRaven (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nice performance by Spain, although once again, it was to be expected...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football