I think a victory against Chili will be now enough to finish 1st
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Good game
Markct (Chelsea) 3 years ago
No xavi>cesc
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Good game this was. But shame they could make use of all those chances they got
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think the coach is punishing Cesc because he hasn't signed for Barca as yet.... I'm still confused as to why he didn't even play the 1st game against the Swiss
Rob12 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Everyone saying Cesc should play, where will he go. Xavi is the man for Spain and Alonso in my opinion is the best passer in the world right now. Unless you think he can replace anyone else
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Busquets
Stunna (Arsenal) 3 years ago
+1
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
David Villa my true love why didn't you score that penalty, so god damn close! Heh, anyways Spain played pretty good, they just kind of were going through the motions nearing the end after they got the 2-0 lead
Playa3c (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Spain did good, but this is what is expected by them. I think they will now face the toughest team so far they have faced. Should be a good one so good luck
Thedreamteam (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Holy s**t. That was a pure class from David Villa
Slipknot (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Second goal he was alittle bit selfish 'cause Torres was alone but ok goal.... Great job Villa
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Well he wouldn't even score a easy penalty.... What a stupid f.... Uck
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Did you see the other two goals and his first attempt? I don't think the penalty really mattered besides a hat trick
Coltkess (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Torres why? How open do you need it to be?!
Incuteration (Everton) 3 years ago
Villa's one is more open
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
1st goal was pretty amazing. I wish Torres connected. His time will come though, and when it does, it will be awesome
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I don't know man. When your playing in a team with other world class players, its hard to shine. In liverpool he's the man so he delivers for them.... But for Spain when you know theres a striker in David Villa whos better than you.... It think he will find it tough.

As usual.... We will see

Kick4Life - changing lives through football