Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V France, Oct 16
Cool (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Spain should have done better
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
France are playing in pure white.... Heh
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramos is the luckiest dude in the world to have a ball come straight back to him like that. He didn't deserve it IMO the way he buried his head in his hands. I wish he would've put the 2nd shot over the net lol
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You're terrible. Ramos did a good job. He at least put the ball in the back of the net
Nozification (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Girouuuud!
Nikolon (PSG) 2 years ago
France had a lot of opportunities in the second half.... Great match for both team, even if this french team looked very powerfull during the all match, and Matuidi was wondefull, an outstanding player!
BOOOM (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The french goalie my MOTM. Koseiny is just a disaster as always. Benzema's goal should have been given anyway so they thoroughly deserved the draw
TheBresh (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You don't even know Lloris' name, Koscielny was one of your better defenders last season and it was Menez's goal not Benzema's that was offside. Boooooooooo
Chewingum8 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Koscielny's one of the world's best centre-backs dude. You don't even know about football
Mibielmaster (Ajax) 2 years ago
The first thing I noticed after pedro was challenged that he is a twat
Labeans (Barcelona) 2 years ago
For what? For going down after a challenge like that. You're f*****g pathetic.  
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ramos was too funny. Hits post, stays and prays.... Goal!
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ramos celebration>mourinho celebration
2 years ago
Man juanfrans gonna' get a beating from his teammates lol
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hard lesson learned, indeed. To give it away like that.... Man
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Should have been 2-1 France. I swear, in 10 years, some report is going to come out that says Spain and Barca paid off the refs back in 2012. I mean no disrespect to either club or country. Both are legit and extremely good at what they do, but you have to admit.... Stuff like this happens pretty often
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Granted, France got a nice little gift against Ireland during the last WCQ
2 years ago
Refs are blind, don't blame Spain or Barca for their blindness
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I agree totally with Sunny Bobby, it´s just ridiculous to think like that with such doubtable things where errors can be made.
It´s easy for haters though.

A different thing related to paid refs or fixed championships could be for example the 2002 World Cup to get South Korea far in the Semifinals affecting Italy, Spain and Portugal, easy way for Brazil to win it.

That is a disgrace.

So don´t talk bullshit. Spain deserved every Euro and World Cup won
ASFedayn (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Not really.... It happened with Juve and Korea, that we know of. So why should any other team be exempted from suspicion? It is clear that both clubs and international teams were successful in fixing games, so why
Should Barca or Spain be treated any different? There is suspicion and rightfully so.
Benzema's goal was clearly onside. Before Koscielny touched Pedro the ball was already out of bounce (or at least unplayable). There was definitely contact, but I am suspicious as a matter of law when Pedro Or Busquets are involved.
In the end it's all conjecture.... But warranted conjecture. Conjecture based on facts and suspicious calls that too often seem to favor only 2 teams.... Barca and Spain.

Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey asfedayn do you always watch football like this, if you do you must be watching alone 'cause no one would want argue with you
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The side ref who called France off-side was way out of position. He was a few yards behind the last defender.... Weak sauce
ID4VID (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramos celebration was better than the goal
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
G
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Giroud needed that goal. Great performance for france
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think France was robbed maybe.... Good game nonetheless

Kick4Life - changing lives through football