Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V France, Oct 16
Muaadly (Arsenal) 2 years ago
France deserved the win
Ikrau (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol Ramos.... Clips the post with his head.... Whines.... Gets a pass right back and almost skies it.      Smh.
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
He didn't almost skied it, it was a good shot. I don't know why so many people keep jabbing at Ramos for that penalty kick. Is he the only football player to ridiculously miss a penalty? Yeah I didn't think so
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ramos dropped the cup under the bus. Lmao. Nuff' said
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Crazy finish!
TWSAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
France don't need stupid na$ri!
Matlaloup (Bordeaux) 2 years ago
Now I'd say
1)Cech
2)Casillas
3)Hart
4)Buffon
5)Lloris
Then probably Neuer though yesterday was a bad day for him lol
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think France was robbed maybe.... Good game nonetheless
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Giroud needed that goal. Great performance for france
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
G
ID4VID (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramos celebration was better than the goal
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Should have been 2-1 France. I swear, in 10 years, some report is going to come out that says Spain and Barca paid off the refs back in 2012. I mean no disrespect to either club or country. Both are legit and extremely good at what they do, but you have to admit.... Stuff like this happens pretty often
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Granted, France got a nice little gift against Ireland during the last WCQ
2 years ago
Refs are blind, don't blame Spain or Barca for their blindness
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I agree totally with Sunny Bobby, it´s just ridiculous to think like that with such doubtable things where errors can be made.
It´s easy for haters though.

A different thing related to paid refs or fixed championships could be for example the 2002 World Cup to get South Korea far in the Semifinals affecting Italy, Spain and Portugal, easy way for Brazil to win it.

That is a disgrace.

So don´t talk bullshit. Spain deserved every Euro and World Cup won
ASFedayn (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Not really.... It happened with Juve and Korea, that we know of. So why should any other team be exempted from suspicion? It is clear that both clubs and international teams were successful in fixing games, so why
Should Barca or Spain be treated any different? There is suspicion and rightfully so.
Benzema's goal was clearly onside. Before Koscielny touched Pedro the ball was already out of bounce (or at least unplayable). There was definitely contact, but I am suspicious as a matter of law when Pedro Or Busquets are involved.
In the end it's all conjecture.... But warranted conjecture. Conjecture based on facts and suspicious calls that too often seem to favor only 2 teams.... Barca and Spain.

Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey asfedayn do you always watch football like this, if you do you must be watching alone 'cause no one would want argue with you
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The side ref who called France off-side was way out of position. He was a few yards behind the last defender.... Weak sauce
2 years ago
Man juanfrans gonna' get a beating from his teammates lol
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hard lesson learned, indeed. To give it away like that.... Man
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ramos celebration>mourinho celebration
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ramos was too funny. Hits post, stays and prays.... Goal!
Mibielmaster (Ajax) 2 years ago
The first thing I noticed after pedro was challenged that he is a twat
Labeans (Barcelona) 2 years ago
For what? For going down after a challenge like that. You're f*****g pathetic.  
BOOOM (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The french goalie my MOTM. Koseiny is just a disaster as always. Benzema's goal should have been given anyway so they thoroughly deserved the draw
TheBresh (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You don't even know Lloris' name, Koscielny was one of your better defenders last season and it was Menez's goal not Benzema's that was offside. Boooooooooo
Chewingum8 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Koscielny's one of the world's best centre-backs dude. You don't even know about football

Kick4Life - changing lives through football