Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V France, Oct 16
Mongolz (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ramos made me laugh again as well. Good fella
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Stoke'esk' tackle from Koscielny tjere
Footycray (Manchester United) 1 year ago
As much as everyone likes to praise the goalscorer - It was a great goal, but Benzema was pure class in the second half, I don't think France would believe that they can score if Benzema didn't push all those efforts towards Spain
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Arsenal vs Barcelona?
Why did so many vote spain "lucky".  Was France that good?    Btw: Ribery Ribery Ribery
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Watch the 2nd half
Almatrium (Olympique Lyon) 1 year ago
Maybe because the occasions in the second half has been progressively created by France, there was a real goal scored by Menez and judged off side by the referee. During the last 10 minutes the game was well controlled by France in the mood to equalize. Really happy to play like that against the best team of the world
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Terrible finishing by Spain. Seriously? You miss a penalty and the one guy who scores is Ramos? Get yourself a striker !
Nice comeback by France! On les a bien baisés...
Mharis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I know the late equalizer from France was due to the mistake made by RB: Juanfran but I want to know Why on Earth Del Bosque has too much faith on Fernando Torres when others like Villa, Soldado, Negredo an Llorente are in the squad?

He seems to be pulling the caravan since he came on. After this performance from him, I think Del Bosque now has an excuse for not playing him in any other fixture for Spain.
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 1 year ago
I'm happy for Giroud
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
Ramos scored but with his big mistake at the end of the match it was absorbed. But spain should have won...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Are you kidding? Did you watch the game at all?
BYOB (PSG) 1 year ago
Don't blame him. He is Turkish
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 1 year ago
Great perf from France who could and should have win this match!
And when you know that Menez goal was perfectly legal, it gives you an idea of the match. And when I hear that spanish fans dare to say that platini, la uefa oh any complot help France.... What a laugh! (one goal cancelled, one penalty given.... No bad)

Spain dominated the first half, controlling the game as they do very well vs a shy France. But when frenchies woke up.... Their second half was unbelievable. They just show how to play vs Spain. Put a bit of physic and pressure and they don't exist.
This pool is still "opened". For me, Spain is still the favorite for a direct qualif, but everything can happen. There were absents in both sides (Puyol, Piqué, Villa, Diaby, Nasri, Mexes....)

Truth in march, in Paris
BYOB (PSG) 1 year ago
Try to make it shorter next time
Read more noob
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Loll soo many players who couldve put that ball in the net and farbregas had to take it. Stupid decision
Riglore (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yeah its not like he ever rose to prominence by scoring goals or anyth.... Oh wait
Solalito12 (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Pfff and people say LLoris is at his rightful place on Tottenham's bench
1. Cech  2. Buffon  3. Casillas  4. Lloris  5. Neuer    
KarimT (Liverpool) 1 year ago
@Almatrium I'm sorry but Hart is better than Check in my opinion
Its cech
1. Hart  2. Cech  3. Casillas  4. Abiatti  5. Lloris  
HART number 1 ! LOL! Are you serious guys? It can be in the first five players in the world but honestly he's far far to be the best goalkeeper in the world
First five goalkeepers sorry  
BoleynGhost (West Ham United) 1 year ago
Almatrium....

Have you not seen Hart play in the last 2 years? I'm not saying he is the best in the world but he is comfortably in the top 5 in the world and definately better than Cech and Llloris (who can´t even get in Spurs team)
BYOB (PSG) 1 year ago
You must be bench of stuck up English guys to think Hart is the best goalkeeper. For once a Englishman is not too bad as a goalkeeper he is the best, Ha!Ha! You crack me up
In this case I can ask you: did you watch how times Lloris saved Olympics Lyon or France in 4 years? I am sure not.... But I often watch premier league games and I have sometimes watched a Hart in difficulty in his stops against Aston Villa but the worst was against Real Madrid where he was totally absent.

I think you do not know Lloris to judged enough his level, and if he's still on the bench I'm sure you know that it is not a question of level but only because Friedel is mentally important for the team. But you'll see soon this season his quality.

After I do not say that Hart isn't good, but my point of view is that he is not the best goalkeeper in the world for sure, but he probably can reach the top 5
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Haha are you joking me almatrium? Hart and lloris are both good keepers in europe no wonder why lloris plays for spurs being stuck on a bench
Partoba (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Just want to make this comments line longer.
Cech only play best if he has 'the bus' as his defender. LOL
Look what he did in Euro2012, he is nothing but a average player.
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
The only reason why Lloris is in the bench is because of Friedel's run of 310 consecutive appearances, and because Vilas-Boas respects him. Would it had been any other keeper starting for Spurs and Lloris would be number 1. Also Hart has not moved clubs like Lloris, so in order to fairly compare both of them, you have to look at Lloris's time at Lyon and France, which in both he has been fantastic. Lloris and Hart are both splendid goalkeepers, growing at a very fast pace, but neither is the best in world. Maybe top 5 at the most. I agree with almatrium
I'm not an englishman but you just got to be objective here, Hart has to be the best because he plays in the best league, therefore the niveau is a lot more intense. If you watch how many incredible saves he makes week in and week out then you would understand what we're talking about. On top of that he's the fastest goal keeper in the freaking world, for anyone who hasn't seen his incredible save by running all the way back to his goal at full throttle, then you must. Last but not least, he's been the most consistent out of all top keepers in the last 2 years. He is HALF the reason why City won last year!
Askido351 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
1. Casilla  2. Hart  3. Buffon  4. Neuer  5. Rene Adler    The rest is Cech, Lloris, Wieser
Guyjo10 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Cech on top of cassilas
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Biased much? ^
HenryK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hot
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Its the spainsh team who beat france in the euro's but a fair positive scoreline
Another link to understand the match:     Link: www.fff.fr/mediatheque/bleu/543557_le-resume-video...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football