Spain V France, Oct 16
Khanofswat (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal player rocks  
Arsenal410 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Villas Boas, Friedel, anything to add?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
He'll get phased out, nice and slow
The last time I saw our beloved Bleus play with this much heart was in '06. Awesome. Merci LES bleus ! We deserved to win it, the goal ruled off sides by Menez was clearly not, and the Spanish first goal was lucky. I'm a very happy and proud frenchman right now! Great job. Ribery, Benzema, Valbuena, Matuidi, Lloris, all played great. And Giroud, oh yes sir, YES SIR! The Spanish system has leaks, and we were able to exploit them
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Awwwwwww, what a pretty comment
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can't see spain winning 2014
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That's what people were talking at the world cup and at the recent Euro!    Bring on Brazil!
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fabregas penalty was a good shot so can't really blame him.... The goalie just read it too well
The invincibility of spain seems to be dying out
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Because they drew a match? Seriously!?
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
They never were invincible to begin with
Because they are starting to struggle against the teams they were destroying 4 years ago. Only game they have dominated against a strong opposition was against italy at the euros
MILANISTA4EVER (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I don't really like sapin, , BUT YEAH THEY ARE )
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
They even lost to portugal 0-4 and argentina 1-4 b4. Don't you find your post childish? Wait till you see the spain we all know in the next wc
However they played great football before and after those games, lately theyve been poor and scarping through with wins
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Poor choice from del bosque! Spain is a fantastic team and so is france no doubt. But he chose to put in fabregas at striker instead of the likes of villa and he put juanfran at the back which clearly isn't his position since he is technically a winger. So spain just had a rough day. Let us not forget the almost loss to costa rica.... Dear goodness
Lingbo (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nice to have Giroud on the score sheet
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Giroud finding it hard to score against English clubs; comes on as a sub and scores against Barcelona and Real Madrid
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Giroud finding it hard to score with English club service; comes on as a sub and gets sublime service from Ribery of the Bundesliga and scores.

See what I did there?
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sloppy...
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Does this now mean Ramos' jokes will end? -_-
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Brilliant showing by Benzema man of the match for me
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Girouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuund!
Marmitton (Monaco) 1 year ago
Giround, really?  
Lampstar (Chelsea) 1 year ago
France is a good team, but Spain are better. They'll destroy their next oponenets
Spainrule (Valencia) 1 year ago
I love how because Spain don't win against France, they're now not so good, or getting worse, or have no chance in 2014. How stupid are you people? They dominate the first half, and the second half was an even back and forth game. Silva and Arbeloa both got injured, meaning Del Bosque needed to waste two of his subs and change his gameplan. And just wait till Pique, Puyol, Villa are back and on form
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Because there are too many haters man, and most of the people talking s**t didn´t watch the game.  It´s pathetic!
Spainrule (Valencia) 1 year ago
Btw, Shearer is an idiot for saying Spain played "sloppy". For any other team, it's a regular ok performance, Spain didn't play up to their standards, and have gotten you used to an incredible passing style. One time not as perfect does not mean sloppy. England play like this all the f***ing time

Kick4Life - changing lives through football