Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V Colombia, Feb 9
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
1 - 0 trademark win
Pablito89 (Atltico Nacional) 3 years ago
Abel aguilar started? And played well? Strange

Armero was killer as always.

Villa's 2 misses were unreal. Colombia played OK. Hopefully this is a sign that they're improving
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I hate these superman like Spanish kits. Their uniforms were much nicer at Euro 2008
Bredman (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Absolutely. The gold lettering was better too. It looked royal and classy, these ones look cartoonish to me
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
My thoughts exactly, the 08 kits were really classy
Juninho17 (Atlético Madrid) 3 years ago
Yea definitely a trademark win by Spain, but their defence was horrible! Colombia made them look foolish countless times. But as always Spain's robot like perfection passing won the game
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yea, the fact that raul albiol is the first choice defender when Puyol is injured tells you how bad the depth in defence is.... Theres got to be a better option to pair with pique
Istogu1 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Pique villa pedro all barca players they shin
Wedit (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great soccer by colombia
CuscaKid (Windsor Stars) 3 years ago
Wtf is soccer?
Dhellray33 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Soccer = football in america and also soccer is the first name given to the game of football...
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
SILVAAAA!
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Man see fan...
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Spain still sucks ass
Mejay (Barcelona) 3 years ago
But still won the game!
Arandelovic (Juventus) 3 years ago
2 things Maxim, 1-what happened Russia against Iran?
And 2-Where do you see the justification in calling the world champions s**t? So what if Columbia should have won, the fact of the matter is they didn't. A great teams wins matches even when they havent played well...
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Colombia played brilliantly and any neutral would agree they deserved to win the match. It's a shame they had to concede so late after they'd had the chance to be up 3-0! Casillas is still as amazing as ever, though--as much as I hate Spain I've got a LOT of respect for that guy!
Ki11achinchilla (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Casillas rocks
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Can you believe the Iniesta/Villa fiasco? Great through-ball but terrible luck for mara-Villa.

Great playing Columbia but I think they need to work on target practice. Except for Moreno.... Holy s**t that was a blast.

Casillas is as badass as ever. He was as responsible for this win as Silva the goal scorer. Spain wasn't rubbish though guys.... I still don't understand how people vote on these charts.

It was a good, hard fought match and the world champions finally get their international exhibition win!
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Really tough for Columbia to loose in the final minutes like that. I feel for them
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Just 1-0, Spain needs to score more
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
It's their trademark
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Haha
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Nice, but don't you think we need to start scoring more goals?
Funkronomikon (1. Nürnberg) 3 years ago
Why? They only needed 1 goal per game to win the World Cup...
Esso02 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And these are the world champions? Colombia took them to school on the outfield. Now if only they knew how to score a goal
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's called a friendly. FRIEND-ly
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
David Silva is a class player! Good work coming off the bench and winning the match...
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I jizzed when he scored

Kick4Life - changing lives through football