Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain V Chile, Sep 2
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wth I've never seen Fabre on such a great goal scoring run!
Slynkin (Ajax) 2 years ago
That's because your eyes are a lot wider, since he plays for barca
KeNnii (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Loooool
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Haha he scored many a beauty for arsenal
Ali20 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great game ! Fabregas has becme a goal machine I don't mind actually since I am a barca fan!.... Visca barca! Spain!_!
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
What a goal by Isla! Superb and brutal!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Iniesta`s cracker shot!
Sam (Juventus) 2 years ago
Chile had Spain against the ropes and let them off the hook! They came out in the second half defending, instead of attacking with the same fervor that they had in the first half.... Spain took the chance to attack, Iniesta scores and Spain smell blood and go after the win. Shame for Chile because they could have had a historic victory but credit Spain too- they just find a way to get the job done
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Torres made more impact than both villa and negredo did in whole game!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Too bad he didn't score
Bombshell (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No one comments of the shameful dive taken to win the game?
Slynkin (Ajax) 2 years ago
If you want the answer for that one, we have to look at the Team's Performance rating above. That says a lot
BostonRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How bout those world champions taking dives in a friendly.... Disgraceful
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's time for Valdes to shine and it's time for Casilas to go
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I like your pic
FCBMessi10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a game! Spain truly deserved the win! Good job fellas!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chile played great in first half should've continued to play attacking football.... But good comeback for spain
Madummer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a disappointment, leading by two goals and ending up losing the game. Stupid decisions by the manager, should have kept attacking through the second half. Instead, we handed Spain the ball over...
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This was a great friendly. Chile played a very impressive game.  
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Great repeat of the game as done in the FIFA World cup.... Thank you FIFA for paying off officials to call all the wrong shots to make certain teams keep winning.... Possibly linked to betting on the game

See the same World cup game and the random decision of red card given to the Chile player.... To make sure Spain stays till the end.... And the classic counter attack when Holland team members were waiting for a conner the referee allowed the play to continue and as usual iniesta shoots and scores.... France hand ball to kick out Ireland

Sad sad sad its very common in NBA now its spread to FIFA World cup games.... All games decided on betting and inside job rather then actual honest play
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I totally agree, watch any barca champions league game and you'll see the same
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Umm I didn't see it in the champions league final actually, all I saw was total domination and some excellent goals. I hate how Man UTD fans are trying to make out that diving is why we win. I'm not going to deny diving, all clubs do it. But the fact is that Spain won the world cup without diving being pivotal and barca won the champions league without divng lead to a match turning event eg penalty
Larrytrias (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The problem with most crazy conspiracy theories is that they can usually not be proven.

Just because your team is not as good is no reason to make stuff up. Man UTD will never be as good as Barca. Just accept it
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The only thing you 2 proved with your comments about Barca & Spain is that you're in the bottom 10% of users on this site in terms of intelligence. You 2 should hang out.

Spain won the WC not because of any help from officials, but despite every dirty tactic their opponents used because they full realized that playing them head to head would leave them with no chance.

As far as the champions league final there was only one team on the pitch that day
Idunhave (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol.... I just laughed
Russia (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You must be an idiot if you laughed
Wigwam (Barcelona) 2 years ago
"i totally agree, watch any barca champions league game and you'll see the same. "

And so the majority of matches they play; league matches, copa del rey, small cup tournies, should be discounted despite the normal lack of red cards given to the opposing team? Even when reds are given, correlation isn't causation, and not Barcelona's starting 11, nor the entire staff of the club are to be blamed. Even if your conspiracy theory is true, blame FIFA, blame the gambling companies -- don't blame Barca. They continue to play fairly, diving no more than their top counterparts, and rarely displaying acts of aggression.

And ultimately, the Spanish national team isn't FC Barcelona, and in fact was composed of more Real Madrid players first half. Despite this, Real Madrid supporters argue the same inequalities and grievances against Barca as are being argued here against Spain. So, anytime people from Catalunya are involved in something that results in victory, eyebrows are raised - and in this scenario, RM players just get grouped with Barca players as cheaters.

The sad and odd thing is that this model shows itself in Spain as well. Despite economic superiority and some of the highest tax rates in Europe (that is, constantly supporting the rest of Spain with its profits), Catalunya is loathed, its people given stereotypes similar to Jews WWII era (seriously.). What the hell is so despicable about a group of homegrown technical masters winning?
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Pretty good game, Pique shouldn't be able to blame Mourinho for the fights anymore. Spainish players just instigate fights on their own. Arbeloa with that. Dude better watch his back!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football