Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Spain, Nov 17
RedNgreen 3 years ago
Why nani why? Ronaldo scored the best goal I seen all year, he made pique look stupid and then he chips it past the best keeper in the world then you go and touch it when it was going into the net, you better buy ronaldo a dam ferrari or something for that. O0o and yea portugal wooped spains a$$. Spain started the same team that won the world cup and we wooped them. Quieroz was the biggest reason portugal couldn't play good these years now with him gone portugal are a monster and absolute monster
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Casillas is not the best keeper in the world...
Zakuaniiiiiiiii (Tacoma Tide) 3 years ago
Petr Cech is the only keeper who is better than Casillas, you ninny
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Are there any good keepers anymore?
Marron (Southampton) 3 years ago
Yeah Peter Cech's save % is ridiculously good!
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Cech has kept just about as many if not more clean sheets than games he's let in a goal while playing with Chelsea
Affainyi (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow, 4-0.... And should have been 5-0. I only saw the second half of this game; portugal played fantastic on counter attacks. A lot of great solo performances. Well deserved. Spain were simply outplayed like they were against Argentina. New coaches seem to do wonders lol
Weirdfishes (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nani what a dumbass;;    On another note, impressive stuff from Portugal!
Nani didn't seem offside and the ball was practically over the line already, I think it's bad officiating. Indeed Nani was stupid to jump and head it but the officials seemed to be looking for a reason to chalk it off IMO. At this point it was 0-0
Iamlegend 3 years ago
I think if nani tried to head it he is considered 'active' in the play, hence its an offside position, pretty dumb huh what he did
It was a clear offsides, but certainly a stupid move by Nani even if he hadnt been offsides. Who steals a goal from a team mate?
Whether or not he's active, he was onside....    Nani was onside, pique lying on the ground kept him onside
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
True pique keen nani onside, and wtf is he thinking the ball gonna' go in
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
They seem to not be giving their all in these friendlys.... I wonder why. It should be noted that a majority of the starting lineup was pulled by the 58th minute.... Oh well, good thing it wasn't euro qualifying with a showing like this. Its almost as if their defence doesn't care until the game matters...
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's because most of these players will playing a game every 3 days for the next 3 weeks, btw their respective championships, cups and the Champions' league
Mrmondo22 (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
So will the majority of the portuguese team.... Didn't know spain went into games to loose
Guess their ignorance and arrogance exceeds themselves once again, no pride and no heart
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Wow you won 1 world cup and 1 european and suddenly you have the right not to play with all your heart and its ok to loose? .... You aint germany, you aint argentina or brazil or even france.... And all of the team I mention play for the win...
Legatus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Ronaldo acts like a child, just like he always was, he still has not grown up. And to Nani, what on earth is he thinking? LOL that's just so amature that it makes you Laugh! LOL
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ronaldo just got one of his best goal taken away from him...
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No kidding, nani does something stupid again.... Ronaldo was so angry
Mark99 (Sporting Kansas City) 3 years ago
I know terrible refs they thought that nani touched it in but the ball was already in the goal and besides nani should have let the ball go in instead of heading it
The way Ronaldo reacted though, deserving of a spanking for both Nani and Ronaldo for his little hissy fit haha
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Ronaldo overreacted a bit, and it's true, I think it was over the goal line before Nani touched it. The ball was going in anyway, why pull a dumb move like that?
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Goal of the season - still maintain that ronaldo is best in the world. At least if I was starting a team.... He would be first one on it
DeZulueta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well we can say that this is not luck, portugal have some of the best players playing in the best leagues an teams all over the world, and theres also no doubt the Ronaldo is the best or one of the best players in the history of soccer, is a delight to watch him play he seems to really enjoy every seconds, and no one can denied that he plays with heart and pasion, I have no idea about what happened to Spain in this game, but for Sure they will raise from this bad appereance, sometimes you win sometimes you loose. Don't get so confident!
Marron (Southampton) 3 years ago
I agree with most except ronaldo being the best or one of the best of all time.... Have you even looked at zico, pele, maradonna? And co. Seriously.... He is very good but...
In my opinion best in the world at the moment, no one can touch him or come close, congrats messi you scored a goal woohoo.... So yeah fun. But ronaldo will dominate and under mourinho and beto he is a force to be reckoned with like he was at manchester. Not the best of all time but he will get there if he pulls his head in and doesn't f**k around in big international games
Can we still vote Ronaldo's "goal" for goal of the year/month/week?
Chrisboy77 (Montreal) 3 years ago
Ah ah! I was thinking exactly the same thing!
That was disgusting.... I think i've seen all of ronaldo's goals from his highlights, but that is definitely the best one i've seen from him...
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Nani is so not cool right there
Royaljelly (Chelsea) 3 years ago
5:10. Nani tried to chip the ball like Ronaldo did. Sorry paw, no glory for you
VillaFan27 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
I'm not Ronaldo's biggest fan, but he was great today. I bet he slapped Nani after the game for ruining that bit of brilliance
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 3 years ago
Nani was not offside piqué was down at the left and coverded him but anyway the ball was already in. Great game by portugal but where are the world champions?
Lus figo and you go for benfica? Think you're confused buddy hahah.... Great performance by portugal well deserved
Noface (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Deep nani took his goal away lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football