Meatball (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Very entertaining game!
Wily0 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Spain sux with there stupid style of football its so boring jiz
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 4 years ago
Doesn't matter how boring it is, if they get a win that's all that matters
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Stupid style of football? Hahah Oh man, what a bunch of bullshit you can read this days
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Vicente Del bosque
He's got Pedro, Torres, Llorente, Mata and God knows who else as bench warmers, how conservative can you be? If Pep Guardiola managed the national team they would win every game in stylish fashion
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
We win every game, already. And I don't mean it to be cocky
Weegeez (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I think guardiola will coach spain at some point
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
Guardiola is a overrated coach.... It's his staff that does all the work
Soccerboss21 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Not every game
Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 4 years ago
Spain.... Relatively boring and ineffective soccer.... Yet fortunate as always.... I believe Germany x Italy should have been a more deserved final
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Haha ineffective
Auron777 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What do you mean ineffective? Wrong choice of word? They've won Euro, World Cup, u21, etc. Boring? Yes. Ineffective? No
Auron777 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
(damn double post)  Parking the bus is boring too...
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 4 years ago
Portugal played a great game.... But as I predicted, the lack of having a striker and finishing chances killed them in this game.... The set pieces needed to be better!.

This game should be shown to every team.... Spain are beatable!. Good luck to germany/italy i'll be rooting for either of them in the final
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Spain game plan is: bore the opponent to death.  What an ugly semifinal!  
Weegeez (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lol wtf is with all the spain hate, is it because of their success? Spain were pretty direct in comparison to their last 2 games and they won in the end, they created about as many chances as portugal and had more on target, and portugal werent even doing anything during extra time, whether you agree or not, spain go through deservedly
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Strange game. Surely kudos to Portugal for disrupting spain's midfield dominance.
But for the neutral fan: Very few entertaining moments. The chances were all very desperate attempts that might go in once every 1000 games. Not more.
The 0:0 did not surprise.
Usman (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
They let themselves down.... Nani.... I don't think he provided any cross in to the penalty area.... Ronaldo was closely marked by spanish players when ever he trigger a run he is blocked or fouled. Fabio coentrao was outstanding, rui patricio, ronaldo and moutinho had a good game but rest all played average and some below average.... !

If Nani would have played upto his standards then portugal would have won surely.... Ronaldo was closely marked so if Nani could provide some threat from other flank then it would probably split spain defence instead Nani was always muscle out by spanish. Hugo Almieda had some useless shots at goal and not even one on target and was usually seen chasing the ball.

In the penalty shootouts giving defenders chance ahead of likes of Ronaldo was good idea but it backfired. Casillas would have seen enough of Ronaldo in training so he knows where he is going to put it but he haven't seen much of pepe in penalties. Also Ronaldo recent penalty form would have affected the decision.

As for people who thinks spain's game is boring I agree with you guys. They just pass, pass and pass and scoring goals is just a formality to them. They kill many goal scoring opportunities in this way. Barcelona also play similar game but they are focussed on attack. There player are passing to create a move that ends at back of the net but Spainish team just pass to hold possession and create fewer opportunities then Barca. Its annoying to watch repeated passes between Iniesta and Alba no. Of times just to keep possession. Not playing a striker like torres and playing a false striker is rubbish theory. If you have midfielders that can score goals then there is no need for strikers. Why you bring them with the squad....
Mordos (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Germany got to be the favourites now, why didn't he start Torres?
FijianRed (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Because torres sucks this year. He is only in the spanish side cause of davids injury as we all know
Wildman17 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good game from portugal, although the fact remains that to unseat a champion team like spain you have to go and TAKE it because they will not just give you the game. Unfortunately ronaldo was not able to take his opportunities with free kicks.... Kudos to portugal for a great tournament

Kick4Life - changing lives through football