Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
New Zealand V Spain, Jun 14
BenBro (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wow Torres is just getting better and better, surely one of the best strikers in the world, and along side Villa Spain will be one of the favored teams to win it in 2010
Thereturns (Blackburn Rovers) 5 years ago
That Torres is high quality. If Ronaldo is 80mil Torres is 120mil.    Richy Blackburn.
DWood (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
I can't believe how strong Torres is in the air. He just walks right through the defence! Impressive is an understatement. I can't wait to see him in the WC!
Hampard8 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
He has such a wide range of talents. As a Chelsea fan I'm glad he didn't play the whole of Liverpool's season, but if he hadn't been injured, he could have risen to incredible heights this year
Spijadi (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Spain is outta' control
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Spain are easily the most enjoyable team to watch.... I can't help but smile
Wilshere91 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yeah, its because they play like arsenal, duh!
Denilson12 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
They play like an arsenal that shoots, you mean!  
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 5 years ago
You mean they play like barcelona lol
Turkey (Galatasaray SK) 5 years ago
Lol they play like barca 'cause they got a barcas midfielders
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Spain is one of the best in the world right now, Capdevilla is awesome, he didn't have a goal but he had 3 assist, or maybe 4. Torres is a goal scoring machine!
Dellz (Manchester United) 5 years ago
New zealand just lost to itlay  And they played very well against THE world number 1  Spain is class
Darvin9909 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Nthng to say El nino is superbe, fantastic and manure your dirty hands off. World Class player alongside David Villa.... You'll never walk alone
Asif84 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Capdevilla got 2 assists; still brilliant. 1 assist each for Fabregas, David Villa, and Torres. What a hat-trick for Torres though, one from the edge of the box, a tap in, and a header. Viva la espana
G4gunner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Wish you all glory espanyol!All the way.... What a spanish treat.... My money is on them to lift the world cup!
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol I just heard manchester are tryin to buy torres !OMG! He'll never come to you mancs    (ONLY FOR 81mil)
Wilshere91 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Spain is best in world, hands down
Nooor (Al Ittihad Jeddah) 5 years ago
إنه أفضل منتخب في العالم منتخب المتعة والكرة الجميلةاتمنى لهم التوفيق واتمنى البرازيل و أسبانيا في النهائي
فهنيئا للأسبان بهذا الفوز التاريخي
SimonLiverpool9 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Villa's goal was lucky
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Villa's goal was not lucky, he took advantage of a good situation.... Very instinctive
Habib786 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
El nino!!
Naimdin (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
New zealand is just terrible, even I can play there!
Tiarramon (AC Milan) 5 years ago
スペイン すばらしい!!!!!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football