LOL it was a deflection!  
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
That was a tiny tiny stadium!
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
A shitty shitty one as well. Lucky none of our players got injured
Juninho17 (Atlético Madrid) 3 years ago
Ha! It really was!.... Its probably the main attraction in Lithuania too lol
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
I bet you have no idea where Lithuania even is.... It has a lot more to offer than your country, that's for sure, unless you consider favelas a tourist attraction, then you win hands down. Plus you won't get abducted or shot only because you're rich which is not such a rare occurrence in Brazil, isn't it? Being an idiot is no excuse for being ignorant Juninho
41200764 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Its what you get from a madridsta
Tough luck for the Luthuanians.  World champion comes around the corner and they score 2 own goals lol.    
Hpvs17e (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great goal xavi
Fabby (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That's 2 screamers spain let in so far, one against czech republic and one now against lithuania. It looks like the only way to beat them apart from parkin the bus
Zainbarca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Nice goal xavi. s**t stadium
For as great a team that Spain has shown to be, their defence is weak in comparison to such a great midfield
41200764 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I beg to differ. Spain still do have a good defence. Its just that their midfield is outrageous
Yes you're right, their midfield is outstanding.... I hope Xavi never retires
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Torres is happy since lorenty didn't score
He was still better than him.  Any strikers better than this 'blue' Torres really.
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Kind of a routine win. The goals for spain werent anything special but they won. For some reason they don't play like they should. Idk why
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wait.... Spain won by more than 1 goal? *applause*
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
And soon it would get up to 5! Just wait and see!
This is just the beginning! They had the WC and some few games afterwards to learn howda handle national teams that pack the bus just like many clubs nowadays!
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Well.... Not to take credit away from spain but, 2 of the three came off the lithuanian players last lol
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
.... So you're telling me that they're only just learning how to play against certain teams?
Lol
Cmarquez (Barcelona Guayaquil) 3 years ago
I think he's saying that Spain won the worldcup and are ranked number 1 in the world
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good win Spain!  Job well done!  Now Vicente can start mixing it up a little bit more!    Ps: Miss Pedro!
Pablito22 (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
What a rocket from the lithuanian player ! And very sweet one-touch assist from David Silva for Spain's 3rd goal, I wish Silva was playing for Arsenal instead of City, we could have so much more to see...
Pablito22 (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
Ps: hey everyone, we all love Xavi but if you look the replays his shot is deflected by the defenser's leg and that's why the goalie ends up being *wn*d !
Merederem (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We know dude. It still looks cool
Hitch (Barcelona) 3 years ago
If you look at the replay? Lmao it was so bloody obvious that it was deflected.... Some people.... Lol
Dhueshs04 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I know he must be a stupid brit...
Goal seeking missile from stankivicus
Goons (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I thought grass was meant to be green
Simas (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Have you ever heard about winter?
Hitch (Barcelona) 3 years ago
So what you're saying is that there is never any green grass anywhere on Earth whenever it's winter then, right? Good to know
Tuzaspe (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hitch don't be a smart ass. Some countries simply can't afford green grass in a winter time
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
For Pete's sake, Lithuania is not a poor country.... It's not like they can't afford ''green grass''. Unfortunately, we in Eastern Europe have it really hard in winter due to extreme weather and severe cold, so it's really hard to maintain the pitch in a good condition.... Why do people have to be so ignorant?
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Lol, unbelievable
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 3 years ago
Hey Prejsu, have you ever asked yourself who "Pete" is, and why he is so bad off that we should be saying stuff for his sake?
Cmarquez (Barcelona Guayaquil) 3 years ago
What a goal by Lithuania! I like watching Casillas get scored on.  
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yeah Seriously What A Strike.... Even In Replay It Looks Like A Bullet For My Valentine

Kick4Life - changing lives through football