Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Spain, Jul 7
Damu42km 4 years ago
A well deserving Vicory for spain and they are in the World Cup final for the first time in the history of football. Spain almost dominated the the whole game in keeping ball possession and preventing Germans from dangerous counter attack. This was the best game Spain played in the tournament so far. German defenders were solid all through the game blocking every Spanish attack. But they failed to block the stunning header from the Carlos puyol. After conceeding the goal Germans took the control and lauched many attacks in spanish goal front but failed to break the stong spanish defence. I think its the first game in the World cup in which not cards was raised against any players. Barca kid Pedro was excellent all through the game. But if he had just passed ball to Torres who was in better position, the score might have been doubled. Pedro is very dependable and he deserve a starting place in the final. Ozil and Schweinsteiger was good as always but failed to get past the spanish defenders
Davidotk (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Finally we saw the team that won the euro !  Spaiiiiiiiiin !
Khree (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Well done FC Barcelona
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 4 years ago
PUYOL!
Playa3c (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol was that an insult?
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Paul the octopus is always right, I was hoping he would be proven wrong today. But at least we will have a new champion for sure now, and the Germans can be proud anyways. It would be only fair if the Dutch win the final because they have been there before and this is Spain's first time
Gillesz (Bordeaux) 4 years ago
Paul the octopus FTW!
Kodyx (Juventus) 4 years ago
Wonder if Paul will predict holland vs spain
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
He should, I love him even though he predicted Germany's loss today. Perhaps he should predict things more important than football matches.
I predict the final will be a dull game ending 1-0 either way or penalty kicks.
I want a pet octopus!
Cherich (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I want a pet octopus as well. Paul rockz
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I'm so sad I had a feeling it was over when that octopus predicted spain
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
It was over since Euro 2008
Footballfan1980 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The beautiful football will win the World Cup, so Spain will do it, the germans were too defensive as always, waiting for the counterattack that never happened, how can a team win the world cup by the mistakes of others and not by their quality, I don't know but in my opinion it´s accepting that the other team is better, well Paul also was right about this one too.... Cheers for Spain they deserved it...
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Defensive as always? Today was the only game where we were defensive and we were only playing counterattack because we always scored first! Please don't take away credit from what this young team has played in this tournament. But yes spain deserved it
Germany will win the next euro
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
Most idiotic comment of the night with the quote "defensive as always"
I think you're stuck in the 90's or did you happen to miss this whole WC?
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeay " defensive as always ".... Didn't make sense at all.... So I assume that you only watch last night games and ignoring germany other matches.... So I guess ignorance is a bliss.... Hup oranje hup.... !
As much sadness that I feel atm, spain definitely played their best game and we our worst, can't believe we also after so many brilliant games let ourselfs play the same s**t defensive scared soccer that almost all teams have. Still extremely proud of the team, if the young players keep developing we will win the Euro 12 or WC 14 for sure. Well now I hope atleast the other Bayern players will win Robben + MVB FTW
And braafheid hehe^^...
Hell yeah viva bayern!
We can be proud 11 players from bayern in a semifinal^^ looking good for da champions league
I hate Spain's boring ball possession football.

It's so boring to watch, I almost felt asleep.

I'm going to support the Netherlands in the final. Hopefully Robben, Sneijder and co. Will show Spain how to play real football.... !
Delaghetto (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
SORE LOOOOSER!!
Auron777 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yeah. It's so boring that your Germans players can't touch the ball.  I can understand you
Lol germany raped your england and bayern raped your Man UTD
LOL @ Edgefan14.  We are talking about World Cup here. Not champions league. Wake up man
Lol germany raped your england. (I believe this is a world cup subject)
Yeah what an idiot were talkin about national teams not clubs idiot!
Well said Auron777.... Anyway wasnt Bayern Munchen beat in the final against internazionale of J. Mourinho? Soo Germany + Bayern Munchen are both loosers.... Hahahahah.... Am loving my sense of humor don't you think germans.... ? Hehehehehehe
LOL again @ Edgefan14.
Just because I'm fan of ManU doesn't mean I'm English or Englands fan.
FYI I'm fan of Spain since before the EURO 2008!
Lol yay Spain plays one good game and now your making fun of a team that's played amazing all tournament.... And making fun of a team losing the champions league.... And from a fan of Ben. Lissabon.... Noice one bruva
You lost get over it. Are you really so butthurt from todays dominance by Spain that you'd support Holland?  That's just pathetic
Sure I'm sad, look at the post from before you think that displays a good winner? An objective view? Retardation? No, no, yes. Ofcourse I'm gonna' support NL they have robben and mvb from my home team.... Just don't understand why people make us look so bad and make spain look so good spain has played s**t throughout the tournament and germany amazing, and today spain finally played to their potential and our young team almost wet themselves in the first half out of respect of iniesta xavi etc. I would just like to once see a correct winner, and not go and discredit the other teams performances
Casuality (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Word!
My message was directed to BayernMunich(the user)
I didn't mean to rub it in, he was being a sore loser though.
Apologies if any one was offended by it
At least Holland is the only team who didn't lose againgst any other team....    WC Winner 2010 = The Netherlands!
TRACE748 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not just yet they could lose against spain on sunday and lose the most important game soo their no undefeated just yet
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Germany = sore losers
At least we beat England 4-1 and Argentina 4-0.

Don't forget about that when you write "Germany = sore losers".

Our young team played an excellent WC contrary to England...
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Don't support England or Argentina. I support Iceland
CARLES PUYOL!
Paulus829 (Feyenoord) 4 years ago
OMG, this wasn't the Germans game. Spain played very well, their best game so far. I was really hoping Germany would score, but no. I'm a bit sad for the Germans now, they played such good football this tournament, i'll never forget it
Spain.... Damn their good, I think we can hurt them. Holland must switch to 6th gear, but we can. They will be motivated, will be a great final.

Come on Oranjeeeeee!
Mui bien Espana.... Grand equipo de futbol.... Class mundial.... Es un encanto ver Espana jogar la pelota.... Magnifico e buena suerte para la final.... HALA espana Thank you Spain for all the magic moments of awesome football I had the privilege to watch...
Spain made Germany look`s like a punch of amateurs ahahahaha
How about you learn some english before you go talking bullshit. Its bunch not punch.... Punch=juice...
I've said it rigth punch.... A very juicy punch of germans for the spanish to cheer hahahahaha
So were a juice of amateurs? .... Makes sense.... Why you talkin trash when your lil one star team flew out a long time ago?
Germany if they are lucky.... They will be the third place world champions.... Hahahahaha
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
Where did portugal land?
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Never heard bout portugal before.... I'm sorry.... Are they a one man team.... .... Don't tell me its true please.... !
Spain was just Spain in keeping the ball and controlling the game. German just wasn't the Germany we have seen. Surprised it was Spain's first semi-final and now their first final. Let's see what Netherlands can do, and there will be a first time W-Cup winner
OVERATED GERMANY!
Murda (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Look at this dummy! Germany played the best football throughout this WC and don't deny hater!
I hope Holland will crush Spain in the Final!
Can't stand spain!
You finally decided to open you're mouth again? Lol You sure didn't do it when you're team lost. Ha
Marven333 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Agree Delaghetto, they were too much confidence of their win against england & argentina and they ignore the fact that those teams got the weakest defence and midfield.... Now you can keep enjoying with your memories...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football