Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bosnia-Herzegovina V Spain, Oct 14
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Spain were obviously favorites and good the job done. Negredo got a brace!
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Silva made the goalie look stupid with the meg
Heineken (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That through ball for Spain's 5th goal was just sublime. By far one of the best assists i've ever seen, what a pass!
D34thg0d (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I think Casillas could have saved the second goal. Good job Spain anyway, can't wait for the World Cup
Danman (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The camera angle from behind the guy who scored shows that the ball was much farther from Casillas than it looked
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
And more importantly: Casillas noticed how it would go wide, but it deflected against the Spanish n°17, so he didn't jump. Not his fault, just a lucky goal
Danman (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Nice. I like spain better with one striker and 5 mids
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That pass preceding Mata's goal is the most beautiful I've seen in months. It is so difficult to get a pass with the outside of your foot over long distance right, but that was just to perfection. What a great, great pass, what great vista. I thought it was Cesc, but after looking a little better I noticed it was Alvaro Negredo! What a great game for him, a brace and an assist that would do Xavi, Iniesta or Fabregas proud
Butters (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Loved the first goal for bosnia and last goal for spain.... Spains play is just beautiful ever time they play
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Our goalie sucked! So much omg! Supic! WHAT happened great game
Alibooba (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Who made the pass for spain's last goal? It was just sublime
Waawaawee (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I think it was Negredo great start to his international career
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Spain is the team to beat for the world cup
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great match, Silva was excellent!
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Bosnia played well, but they couldn't take advantage of their chances unlike Spain. Great match
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah we had 3 really good chances in the first 10 min and nothing happend
Babaluga (Barcelona) 4 years ago
.... And another 3 in the first half.... Spain did nothing but scored twice :S that's football. I'm sad because this match but I hope Bosnia will travel to South Africa!
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yeah I totally agree, The bosnian team had so many opportunities but couldn't finish.... Really good game
Torres9spain (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Spain can still will convincingly with out their big guns except for silva and iniesta, showing great depth in the squad
Ftotti (AS Roma) 4 years ago
I think cassillas is too overrated.... No offence but he is just not the goalie he used to be. He is lucky to play with spains great defence in front though so nobody notices him too much. Anyways this doesn't matter because the way spain is looking they are likely to reach the highest levels of any competition.
Despite the defeat, bosnia-her. Is proving to be a great football nation, especially with its forward players
SirHods (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Really - where are these class spanish defenders.... And any one who is in goal for Real is going to get a lot of practice - he so often saves them. Watch the game against Sevilla, although Real lost he saved them from a humiliation.

I actually think he is the best out there.... Buffon is not what he was and not sure who else is out there other than Julio Cesar at Inter
Kokenjr (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Funny joke. At least I hope it was a joke. Saint Iker is the ONLY substantial defence Real madrid has! Did you watch the game against Sevilla....Could've been a trouncing without Iker's stops. Here you go: (Link: www.footytube.com/video/sevilla-real-madrid-oct04-... )

And aside from Puyol the Spanish defence isn't consistent, albeit good going forward.

Edit: @SirHods Lol, great minds...
Fidalgo10 (FC Porto) 4 years ago
I'm gonna' go and actually respond to this casillas IS OVER rated comment... Listen I know its just your opinion and this one is mine....

Link: www.footytube.com/video/real-madrid-cd-tenerife-se... go to minute 6:50 watch from there... You say espana has greaat defence but does real? Watch that clip from 6:50 and the only question I have for you is...... Would you put your face there?
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Pique just keeps on scoring!I think Pique is the best new player that spain have. Great game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football