Belarus V Spain, Oct 12
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
First goal was offside by a mile, wtf?
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol I saw.... An entire meter wtf?
Manuisbad (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Way offside
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Glad someone else thinks so. I was wondering why on earth the commentators weren't saying anything about it. It was obviously offside and not even close
Dubumang (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Commentary needs to see for himself and question the decisions. Not just cater to the referees and the reputation of Spain. Offside and should not have counted is all he had to say
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The commentator was busy drooling over Xavi's pass which in and of itself was in fact "delightful" but how on earth you could miss this is beyond me
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Xavi's touch was so deft, the linesman probably thought Xavi just did a dummy and didn't touch it. Which if that were the case it would have been a fair play. Great goal nonetheless
Quantum (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think linesman could not see Pedro's touch in the first goal. He might have thought it was coming from Xavi directly
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wtf all his goals were chips lol
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Class!
Cali86 2 years ago
Look at that f*****g line up.... Hahaha it's ridiculous. Every time they celebrate I'm like "that guy is world class and that guy, and that guy, and that guy and that guy.... "
DevilsAvacado (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
A super squad of amazing and likable individuals (even Sergio Ramos)
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pedro this season is just something else!
Egarran 2 years ago
I must have seen 100 games with Pedro, but I still don't really know what he looks like. Most anonymous face ever
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
His name, too. He's like the "John Doe" of Spain. He needs to get himself a mohawk, and some tattoos. And go by his mother's less generic-sounding maiden name, "Ledesma"
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And maybe some Edgar Davids protective sunglasses
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Except for the (unneeded) luck of an offside goal, brilliant.

I don't know if I've ever seen a triple-chip hattrick (maybe Messi's done it, don't recall exactly) so congrats to Pedro. Spain have become the Harlem Globetrotters of qualifiers, it's been very predictable and very entertaining
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The brilliant thing is he did a right-footed chip followed by a left-footed chip, and finished with another right-footed chip! Dual-footedness certainly comes in handy

Pedro can be so effing clinical sometimes. I'd love to see him demonstrate this sort of form for Barca this season!
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That left-footed chip was special, truly awesome
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What do you more expect from the world no 1...
Firewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Any defenders will hate to play against Spain
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
After the el clasico some people were saying pedro should have subed and is not a good finisher. Lol how about this!
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Pedro is stepping it up this season!
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Nice to see pedro keeping his form! He is in absolutely brilliant form and it shows! Hopefully he keeps delivering like this!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
First goal is offisde!
That's great news!
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Pedro embarased belarus by himself. This team will go down in the history books as the best football team ever
The almighty spain! They are close to being flawless. I love watching Spain play football. It truly is a delight to see

Kick4Life - changing lives through football