Forums / Spain
Order: Newest / Oldest
Armenia V Spain, Oct 10
Jayaryap (Chelsea) 4 years ago
GReat pass by Fabregas
ECEssien (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hehe, I believe you either mean goal by Fabregas or pass by Xavi
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nice goal scored by Fabregas but Armenia nearly gave Spain a scare with their equalizer. Spain are playing great football and definitely seem to be the team to defeat when the World Cup comes
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
That was a spectacular goal by Fabregas.... Spain for sure gonna' is one of the best candidates to win the world cup 2010....  
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great Fabregas goal
AVegas (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That was a fresh goal scored by Fabregas> what a gunner
M4rsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What a goal and what a pass ffrom our gunner, he's going to have a great season. C'mon Arsenal!
IRISHRED79 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great goal nicely clipped over the keeper but fair play to Armenia they gave spain a game of it but they really do have one of the worst footy strips ever
Liverpool9 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great job from Armenia.... Gave Spain a good game.... GO armenia
Ahavor (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Goog game from Armenia.... GO GO armenia
Gevny (Arsenal) 4 years ago
De kori ay txa eeh  Inch Go Armenia
Ltm017 4 years ago
They did give spain a good game. Still the best won
Torres9spain (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Vicente del bosque really doesn't like torres he hasn't played a full game for spain for as long as I can remember
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
No, since Spain is already qualified for the World Cup, why for risking Torres into injury for a game that is not important? Del Bosque also needs to try out new players and since Torres is the lone striker, he has to sub Torres out
Torres9spain (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good result and fabregas is really making a name for himself in the spanish team, from benchwarmer in euro 2008 to star midfielder
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Armenia did their best but the goalkeeper did harshly by producing the penalty. Overall, Spain is still way above the standards of Armenia
Ltm017 4 years ago
I know! For a minute I felt sorry for him! He played a good game overall
Ishkhanjan (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hayastan!
VILLI (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Spain always gonna' be fantastic. They look just as good as they were for euro cup. This WC maybe just their year to win 1st ever.

I hope it be brazil vs spain
Danielthomps (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great goal by cesc

Kick4Life - changing lives through football