Forums / Spain U21
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain U21 V Belarus U21, Jun 22
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Only if ibrahimovic can position himself like that he will dominate but he gets desiccated like a dog
IamRobben (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Spains football success is getting really old
Tanmay 2 years ago
The first spain goal reminds me of Afellay+Messi vs Real Madrid in the champions league semi
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Okay we get it
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Half Of the haters voted spain Rubbish and The other half voted belarus Great/Awesome pretty clever isn't it?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Some people hate now spain for the success and wonderful gamestyle they have. To many haters and losers.... Tststs
Jacko1L1R (Manchester United) 2 years ago
De gea copped all ripper goals hahaha come to manchetser you belarus lookingness
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 2 years ago
Who gives a flying burrito? Spain's U21 probably can beat Belarus' current int'l squad
Dshar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha so true
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 2 years ago
80 anti-spain and anti-football's
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 2 years ago
Seriously
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
80 people are allergic to passion, emotion, excitement and dedication, to power, strength, attitude and faith, to concentration, creation, focus, To win. To Football
TheCreator (Everton) 2 years ago
Lol
TheCreator (Everton) 2 years ago
My goodness the whole team touched the ball in that first goal sequence for Spain.    Beautiful!
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Beautiful football always wins
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
THe 1st goal from Spain was quite something. Beautiful short passes through the middle and a nice finish too...
Bobbycule (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How is that rubbish?
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Lol I have been noticing how Spain has been catching the attention of a lot of haters. Spain is the best team in the world
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tiago is italian and jeffren is venezuelan right? I love them but they should have been playing for their national teams.... Especially tiago.... Italy really needs talent like him.... Always thought he was brazilian though.... Spanish football really dominating things left right and center!
Thiago is spanish from Brazilian parents
Oh! You are right, he was born in Bari
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
Just because he was born in Italy does not make him Italian, his parents just happened to be there when he was born and lived in Spain for most of his life.
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bobbycule
Lol see.... Tiago's life is complicated lol....

GlennyBoy
You are right.... He probably does not even consider himself italian
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was born in Netherlands.... I'm not Dutch though!
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They already asked Tiago in a interview why he chose spain over italy or brazil. He said that he feels spanish and that Vigo feels more like his hometown because he grew up and went to school there. That's good enough for me
Churro36 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a great game. Every goal was amazing. Spain's passing was incredible I can't imagine how good their team will be in a couple of years...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football