Forums / Spain U21
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain U21 V Belarus U21, Jun 22
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well done
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Stars of tomorrow!
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
6 people voted spain rubbish.... 6 people who don't know anything about football!
Ashishkabob1201 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
71?!
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Pretty original comment there Aliko. Now piss off
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a comeback from Spain! So much class on that team!
Mata is 23? Can someone expain
Theeasterbunny (Manchester City) 3 years ago
All players have to be 21 or under at the start of qualifying, which was late 2009
Ohhhh thanks man
And who doesadrian play for?
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Well he is Deportivo player, one of the teams that got relegated last season, but I think he is going to transfer to Atletico Madrid
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
Deportivo la Coruna but not for long because I think that he is about to play at Atletico last I heard
3 years ago
If we sell Thiago I will go insane. This kid is the future at Barcelona. I honestly think he should get time of almost every game next season
Bobbycule (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He is not gonna' play every game I can assure you that. Not quite yet. I do agree with you on the going insane if we sell though
Churro36 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a great game. Every goal was amazing. Spain's passing was incredible I can't imagine how good their team will be in a couple of years...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Tiago is italian and jeffren is venezuelan right? I love them but they should have been playing for their national teams.... Especially tiago.... Italy really needs talent like him.... Always thought he was brazilian though.... Spanish football really dominating things left right and center!
Thiago is spanish from Brazilian parents
Oh! You are right, he was born in Bari
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 3 years ago
Just because he was born in Italy does not make him Italian, his parents just happened to be there when he was born and lived in Spain for most of his life.
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Bobbycule
Lol see.... Tiago's life is complicated lol....

GlennyBoy
You are right.... He probably does not even consider himself italian
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I was born in Netherlands.... I'm not Dutch though!
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
They already asked Tiago in a interview why he chose spain over italy or brazil. He said that he feels spanish and that Vigo feels more like his hometown because he grew up and went to school there. That's good enough for me
How is that rubbish?
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
Lol I have been noticing how Spain has been catching the attention of a lot of haters. Spain is the best team in the world
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
THe 1st goal from Spain was quite something. Beautiful short passes through the middle and a nice finish too...
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Beautiful football always wins
TheCreator (Everton) 3 years ago
My goodness the whole team touched the ball in that first goal sequence for Spain.    Beautiful!
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
80 people are allergic to passion, emotion, excitement and dedication, to power, strength, attitude and faith, to concentration, creation, focus, To win. To Football
TheCreator (Everton) 3 years ago
Lol
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
80 anti-spain and anti-football's
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 3 years ago
Seriously

Kick4Life - changing lives through football