Forums / Spain U21
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain U21 V Belarus U21, Jun 22
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a great goal by Belarus! But great finishing by Spain, I mean what a nice finish in 89 Min, and then the 2 in Extra Time, I mean that last strike was awesome! Absolutly amazing! And loved the Spain excitement and jumping on each other, really great !
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Jeffren just smacked that thing into the net    This U21 spain team can take englands Ateam anytime
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Spanish Haters already voting rubbish.... What a bunch of losers!  Get a a Life!
Bobbycule (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well deserved for spain. They are the present and could be the future. Visca el Barca!
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
Amazing goals good lord
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Wow, we were so close to going back to our old ways: always choking in the knock-out stages. Adrian and Jeffren are the men of the match for me
Belarus had a beautiful first goal, I thought they would come trough and beat Spain, but Spain has been the most matured team in this under21 tournament that's why I think they won this game
Chelseamanang (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Oh come on now, don't go generalizing people like that. I have met many english people and most were pleasant human beings. I mean, I don' t like it when people generalize spanish people as lazy and incompetent etc so I don't like generalizing other people neither
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Chelseamanang, that statement doesn't deserve the time to read it. Only one person out of 22 so far have voted them as rubbish, then you just start spouting ignorant bullsh*t
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
87 people (haters) voted Rubbish on Spain for the previous game against Czech republic when they played brilliant.
What about that?

We never criticise others. We are happy and proud of our Spanish team, of their class, style and hard work.
But it seems there is a lot of people who can't stand on that.

People voted spain rubbish.... Boo f*cking hoo
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
We all know Spain are not rubbish.... So just leave it at that & enjoy the football.... ;D
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
I don't like it but haters are gonna' hate
Aspen119 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What evidence is there that it is English people clicking Rubbish? I'm English, I clicked Awesome. This is just mindless racism
CR10Beast (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Racism, no, stereotyping, yes
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
It was me.... I gave spain all 5 of its rubbish votes and I'm not engrish.... I'm from north Korea so deal with it
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If I'm not wrong I think you can only vote 1ce and anyway your eyes are stucked so close 2gether you can't see what your voting, ,
TheBresh (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Unfortunate for Belarus, thought they played well
Dannyunited (Manchester United) 3 years ago
That boy Thiago is really amazing!
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hope the Spain v Switzerland Final will be an awesome one....
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Great game spain, great deffending belarus. It was crazy how hard they made it for spain to score
Thiago once again is showing signs of becoming the new Xavi
Werobbin (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That man is the future of Barcelona, they better keep him
Messi911 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thiago has that Ronaldinho swag to him, it would be such a shame to sell him...
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Can believe nobody voted for spains second goal, that was so beautifully executed, Mata sends it wide - Capel works give and go - Mata with the chip - Capel with the cross on the volley (in air) - and Adrian with the excellently placed header. And Spain are in the lead!
TMLTFC (Toronto) 3 years ago
Yeah they were all beautiful, spains goals, but I think if anything the first is better that the second, I bet more than half the team touched that in the final 3rd b4 it went in
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
All of Spain's goals were all awesome IMO. Even Varankov's was amazing too. Unfortunately we only get one vote =(

Kick4Life - changing lives through football