Czech Republic U21 V Spain U21, Jun 15
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
Terrible music wtf lol
Johnjohn (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Spanish side is a joke.... Diving rampantly lol
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol wow they'd do their senior players proud with all the diving
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I hate videos like this. Music and football together is just awful. I gave it 1 star
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Everyone knows england lost from Spain, don't know why so much hate. If someone is better need to addmit...
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Envy is what you all have! Spain played brilliant! They play football.

Czech Republic made 31 fouls! That's what happen to all your teams when you are unable to touch the ball.

Spain had two unfair yellow cards by protesting.

Our team will keep winning with class and style!
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No, not envy, disgust, spain is full of players that would make fantastic actors, and they use it to full advantage to get freekicks, and then when they've been caught out, they horde the ref trying to swing his decision
I understand you are not happy that Man. You lost the Champions, but If you like football and you have a bit of love to yourself you shouldn't say such stupid things, it show's a lack tolerance.
You should start accepting things from an open point of view. It will make you enjoy things better!
I don't really care about losing the champions league, I really don't, you're right about one thing, my comment does show a lack of tolerance, lack of tolerance for the diving and referee manipulating side of the game that spain play so well, football should be a fair game, and only when I see spain play a fair game will I change my point of view
Well buddy, Spain has a really low yellow or red cards history, and it has been like that in all competitions always. They don´t play dirty.
They play the ball.
But if in the process, there is frustrated players that will not let them play by the forced violent game, of course they will fall, after touch.
"If you want to play, PLAY THE BALL, don´t f*****g tackle me or step over me"
I want to believe that you know the difference between diving and being fouled. If not, I suggest you to read the rules of this sport.

Although I agree that there has been some wrong acting from players like Dani Alves and Busquets and I didn´t like it, I still think you should not generalize in the way you do.

Now, watch the entire game, You´ll see Great Football from this youth.
The opposite of what Czech and other teams do in front of Spain.

Czech offered 31 fouls in this game. Is that normal?

By the way, I liked your comment by mistake. I wanted to hit "reply".  Lol
Aha, no, spain don't fall after touch because people foul them, spain fall because they're a bunch of females that should man up and stay on their feet.... Yeahh I do know the difference between diving and being fouled, but you arrogant bastards don't seem to notice the difference.... And, in a spanish game, yeah, 31 fouls isn't normal, i'd say about half of them are spanish players going down too easily
I´m not gonna' argue with a loser with ridiculous thoughts, but just, like somebody stated before:
"keep being an example of a generation of frustrated humans dreaming of past glories and living under the feet of everything that has to do with Spain, if that makes you happy, but start looking into your own house and clean it up before criticising without foundation
I'm frustrated because of past glory? I support United, we win something every season, so why would I care about what Spain win, I don't support Spain, I don't even like International football, I see the point to it but I just don't care for it even half as much as club football, oh and my house is spotless btw
I hate how this video was made, with the homosexual techno music. Other then that, Spain plays pretty well. The thing I hate about them is how they fall down, ALL the time
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah mat welcome to spain/italy football. Biggest cheats
Cheaters are the english players f*****g with others wives.... In it?  
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Drumspell: LADS!
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
LOL +1 for Drumspell
Malachai (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This music is what you get in a China Club in 1996. Disgusting music
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Broooo this music is tooo sick
Dshar (Arsenal) 3 years ago
This video is not loading very well
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
People really are so jealous for Spain. Winning 2 to nothing makes you worse? Yeah right. Good game from Mata
No, nobody is jelous of spain, okay so spain minght of won 2-0 but at U21 level, it isn't really saying much
Bobbycule (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The best under 21 players in the world in one single tournament is not much! WOW Jealousy is really really messing with your mind dude. Besides, spain IS THE EURO, world AND champions league champion in major teams as well, or have you forgotten!?
Aha, you think I even slightly care if spain has won both the euro and the world cup, I don't even care that barca won the champions league, I just don't admire the way spain play and the way certain members of barcelona play, all you see of them is them falling to the ground.... And no, u21 isn't much tbh, all it is, is a sneak preview of what might be in about 5 years time, and in that time, the spainish u21's might lack development whereas another team's u21's could develop into the best players in the world
Bobbycule (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ok dude
Tiago made 105 pass and 35 more than anybody in field. And his pass success rate was %91 ! Is this sound bit like Xavi
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Adrian, he is a great potential!
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Spain is going to be the next italy. They all should be in a war movie
BarcaKristian (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Love the music it's awesome

Kick4Life - changing lives through football