Forums / SK Sturm Graz
Order: Newest / Oldest
SK Sturm Graz V Arsenal, Jul 21
Goonertillidie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The French are dumb for not taking Nasri. He's a brilliant midfielder who makes plays happen. I'm hoping for a new keeper and to get rid of sol campbell and get some new defenders. With Chamakh and Van Persie back I think Arsenal will be strong up top. Our midfield is always strong, they just need to play better defence. I hope Vela gets to play over bendtner. Bendtner is overrated and I don't know what Wenger see's in him? Gooners!
Dagame (Arsenal) 4 years ago
With bendtner you have physical presence upfront its not the case with vela, walcott or arshavin.... Van persie has a bit of it but not as much as bendtner. With chamakh in we have another physical option. Vela won't do any good with robin, walcott, arshavin but vela-bendtner or vela-chamakh could work well
Fingerpuppetz (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah, but vela is the second fastest player on the squad. If he can make the correct runs, van persie is definitely capable of playing him in
Ellobo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hopefully we don't deal with a plague again this year, I would like for Arsenal to buy Lloris or Hart
Riglore (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Bendtners nose for goal is incredible. He is always finishing off dodgy scrabbly goals. The dude has got a lot of class as he brilliant run this season showed us. He was a big part of denmarks good qualifying campaign as well. Vela shouldn't start over Bendtner he hasn't earned. Even though in my opinion Vela is more talented
Dradox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great game by Nasri and a beautiful freekick
Stunna (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Amazing, anyone think Nasri is going to have a 15+ goals season?
Qulqai (Tobyl Kostanai) 4 years ago
He's quite likely to have a good season
Wiskid (Arsenal) 4 years ago
If he gets enough starts he will have a chance
Award (Arsenal) 4 years ago
No
Tevez (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nasri looks like a treat
Darksidekatana (Liverpool) 4 years ago
NASRI IS THE MAN EVEN WHEN HE WAS AT MARSAILLE
Baya10 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great goals by nasri, won't be missing cesc anymore. Intelligent goal by Henri too  
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Who the fudge is SK Sturm Graz seriously? Can someone find a team that is less known
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Why would you care? Your a United fan? Seems like you care after all...
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
A team that is less well known, now let me think, aaah, yes, I have thought of one.... Philadelphia Union.... Will that do MaximOrlov?
SoviGuy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Philadelphia Union is the best team to never have played a competitive match ever!
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great freekick by nasri. I still can not understand why he has not played in south africa. It is 100 times stronger than valbuena, Govou, ...
Lasadajohnson (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Obviously their coach was retarded. He kicked Trezequet off after missing a penalty(long time ago but still dumb), kicked anelka off for speaking his mind, and then evra for sticking up for his teammates. Pure genius.
However my response to the Nasri praisers here: He has these moments of brilliance but then the next game he loses his mojo. If he's going fill cesc's boots or get more minutes in general he better be a lot more consistent
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
I agree that the French coach was an idiot (in terms of selecting and managing a team). That said, nothing can excuse the behavior of Anelka, Evra etc
GunnerFan (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Oh please, the media and french fans have been ridiculing Domenech for years because he constantly makes bad selection choices, bad in game decisions and clearly is a failure at turning a group of players into a team. Obviously the french players felt the same way and after letting it brew and brew for a long time one of them gave Domenech a piece of his mind. There's nothing wrong with that at all
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I like how you put that GunnerFan. There's nothing wrong with everybody giving him a piece of their mind.... Anybody needed to hear that was definitely Domenech
I got to admire Nasri from the end of the last season and I am glad to see that he is growing. Hopefully he will be luckier than some of his other teammates when it comes to injuries and will become eventually a world star.

If Cesc leaves, then Nasri will grow up faster as he will step up to fill the needs of his team
Adookoo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
We need them both!
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I agree, we need both. They are like the gems of arsenal right now and to keep the squad blooming with gems we need to keep those 2 growing together
You are right guys. Nasri will need at least one if not two years to grow to a true leader of the team. Meanwhile, you need Cesc to be there
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hi Marcinny, It was good to hear that Henry scored against Spurs, he should do you proud, it`s just a shame that you didn`t go on to win
Thanks Suzagooner,

Sure, we would have enjoyed our victory more than they did theirs.

Good luck to Arsenal. Hopefully you will win the league this season
Adookoo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Henri looks like the lampard (tough kid) we need!
Stunna (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think he eerily looks like Joe Cole. Hopefully he turns out even better
Apila (Arsenal) 4 years ago
ANY NEWS IN TRANSFERS? .... IS HAMSIK COMMIN FRON NAPOLI?
Deutschbag (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Nah he would have no place in the squad. We need some defence though
Apila (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Player like hamsik can play for arsenal....  :-]]]
Adonaii (Santos) 4 years ago
Nasri!
ArsenalFanatic (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah man! Nasri FTW! My favourite player
So0o0ma (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ya nasri.... If fabri leave will see amazing goal and amazing player in this season from nasri and We do not need to Fabri if he does not want us and fate of the rest of the players who went to Barcelona to sit on the bench
Zayyaf90 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Very true...
Nyfloydart (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Looks like nasi is going to have interesting season
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Arsenal players are looking sharp already. Hope this time you get what our football deserves. Keep it on

Kick4Life - changing lives through football