Forums / SK Rapid Wien
Order: Newest / Oldest
SK Rapid Wien V Besiktas JK, Sep 30
Katana (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Besiktas second goal is clearly offside.... None the less these turks are going to be a tough bone to chew on for visitors
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
Quaresma, your old fellow, will give you two terrible nights; be ready for him! Imho, Besiktas will make it to the quarter finals in this Europa League this year; so, don't underestimate them...
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
I like this exchange.
Sulutas. Don't make me laugh.... Please.... The team konw's him and his tricks like nothing. You area Galatasaray fan any way, what are you going to say when they come to see you on your home league? .... LOL
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
I was in the stadium and I have to say: once again some turkish "fans" have proved that they are NOT human by any means.... More like wild animals. I believe in some kind of human dignity, grace what make us "special". But these animals were delighted by thowing burning and exploding stuff at women and children (and later at policemen) which nearly caused a mass-panic. I saw people all over blood after being hit by coins or lighters. The sad thing is, that most of them were turkish emigrants living in austria. They live by austrian welfare and insult/hurt people, who are maybe their neighbours. A disgrace! Turkey, the shame of asia
Well, that is what the crazy PAOK fans did in their encounter against Fenerbahce in Istanbul a month ago - exactly the same things that you describe here but I don't remember anyone in Turkey saying "Greeks - the shame of Europe!" or anything like that. Don't bring your hate speech here; if those guys live and will continue to live in Austria, they are your people, not my people! I can't understand how the moderators allow you racists to post around so easily
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Sulutas am not sure Flod789 comments contain any sort of racism ! Perhaps what happen is that you don't feel it yet on your skin what is to live in a country whit loads of emigrants where all sort of benefits are given and even that a big majority turn always against locals, this happens a lot in England whit moslem comunitys from Pakistan etc.... People who live in the country but refuse to integrate whit the locals form their own gettos and are very agressive to people from the countrys who receive them.... Imagine this happening in Turkey ! In my opinion some guys who go to football just chose the wrong game to release from their fustrations, guess "vale tudo" would be a better choice.... Overall turkish fans humm I dunno, hooligans who figth whit knifes.... Just came across my mind two Leeds UTD fans stab to death in turkey a few years ago.... But countrys like Turkey, Poland, Bosnia are dangerous due to the fanaticism of their delinquente fans
Well, if you come to Turkey and talk to people you are going to find the same racist mindset among them, who will claim that Kurds should go to a different country and they are the primary cause of every kind of crime in big cities. I am not unfamiliar with this hateful mindset - I oppose to it whenever I see it in the mind of anyone who comes from any different nation - Turks not being exceptional. I live in the USA and I know how it would sound weird and racist at the same time if a white American said, "Black people! Shame of Africa!" while generalizing a crime by some idiots to an entire nation/ethnicity with racist implications
You guys are getting totaly of topic here. You are being racist to one another. That's just garbage talk. There is ignorant people all over the world....
[account-removed] 3 years ago
FC Porto v Besicktas humm Besicktas got Quaresma but Porto got ten more like him, Hulk etc...
Thank you

Kick4Life - changing lives through football