Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
What's All This "Soccertube" Bussiness?
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago

What?!?

Really, is this a joke?

footytube has always been footytube! All my friends in the US call it that (we use it while in class at college).

Is this just a change for Americans? I am confused and troubled by this new graphic.... Change it back! :(
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The vast majority of our fanbase is American and we got a lot of requests to change it.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/footytube-blog/footytube-...
Oh, so it's ALL about america again. Great. That will maintain our countries christian image.

"hey rest of the world we'res america and we want yous to rename soccer "soccer" cause we already has a sport calldz the football. K thanks! Bye"

Yeah that will go over REAL WELL
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Sorry its all about brand appeal and 'Soccertube' is a more marketable name, the transition is for the best!
What about all the footytube shirts?! I joined pro+ to get one of those, what are you doing with all the shirts?!?
We will provide a free service to embroider soccer over the word footy, if you post your shirt back at your expense.

Anyone ordering a shirt after this change will have 'soccer' instead of 'footy' as the logo
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Well we have to appeal to the wider audience, I'm not overly keen on the name myself, but us mods do as we are told, and that's the end of that, I suppose it will grow on me
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I don't like the new name. footytube > soccertube !
Come on guys! Show a little faith!

This was an April fools joke!

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/footytube-blog/footytube-...

We'd never change to soccertube
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Wth is soccer
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Another thread, jeez you guys are mad lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football