Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Can A Person Do To Get Forum Header Changed?
Ltm017 4 years ago
Not sure what you will call it but the header with the screen shots of the teams past games. I have this problem where in in the France Forum its been that way for months especially the one with the basketball players. I know most people are sensitive about what Henry did last year but its been that way for a long time now. I have been waiting and waiting for someone to just move on from it and just change it but nothing has happened. I start to think there is a little bit of a bias going on.... And I don't know if this is the place to ask or who to ask. But I would greatly appreciate it if someone.... Anyone can please change the pictures.... Other countries and teams get theirs changed and I would like the same for France please.

Especially the part with the basketball players and Raymond Domenech. Thank you and sorry if this is in the wrong place
Ltm017 4 years ago
Will anyone EVER answer my question or at least reply! No one?
Charliehenry (Verified Legend) 4 years ago
MODS need to answer these questions more often, it can get frustrating I know
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Sorry man, we do usually answer these within a day or two. Mods can answer but they can't physically change the forum headers. For that you need an admin, so the likes of Matt or Lee. Either write on their walls, or use the contact form linked at the bottom of each page to directly ask them.

Apologies for the delay, I understand it must be annoying to see the handball thing every day on the France forum, but at least you know that for me as an Ireland fan, I see it every night in my nightmares
Charliehenry (Verified Legend) 4 years ago
Ant you seem to be the only one who Answers questions, I respect you for that but this site really lets its self down on replying to peoples problems, I say this because a lot of questions don't even get responds which is a real disappointment, for members who have problems and questions. I am sorry for this rant, as I really love this site but it does frustrate me not enough Mods even bother to check these
Ltm017 3 years ago
Thanks Ant! Appreciate it.... Charliehenry I see you have personal experience!
3 years ago
Change your profile picture to a photo of an innocuous object that looks, at first glance, like something filthy. You will soon get a mod's attention.
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'll mention it to the admins that they should stick their face into the forums every day for about 20 mins, because there are certain problems that only they can fix. Mods are just users with a few extra buttons to be honest. Very limited power
Charliehenry (Verified Legend) 3 years ago
Thanks Ant, I really think its important that this site helps users that have problems and questions with things on this site
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 3 years ago
Hey Guys,    We're looking into this today, sorry for the radio silence of late, but we'll get it sorted.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football