Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Special One
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I am not talking about Jose Mourinho, but about a website called footytube.
What made me call this as 'The Special One'?
I belong to a country where nobody gives a damn about football, and always talk, talk and talk about a game called Cricket. Me and my mate called Senthil were the only footy fans in the class and I felt very lonely.

I was looking for a good website to talk and discuss about this wonderful game, but only ended up dissappointed.
Why?

1)The website I found only had football news.
2)The website I found had footy forums. But the site design was stripped down to a fault.
3)The website I found only had forums for one particular team.
4)The website I found was neat, but nobody was there to actually discuss conservatively. They were only club bashers, always talking crap about other teams in a foul language.

And one day, I was searching for a match highlight and found a website called 'Footytube'. I read the site's objectives and I was quiet impressed. Still, I had a small feeling that this would also be a boring site. But I joined it anyway as the registration was easy and pain-less.
And after then, I found myself struck to that website and just came back again, again and again!

(This is a true story. )
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Pragathish - everyone at footytube works really hard behind the scenes in order to achieve the exact things you have mentioned - that's really gracious of you to tell that story, though the most important factor about footytube is the footy fans like yourself, that really help and make footytube what it is.... The biggest and best developing football website on the planet....

Keep up your great work footytubers
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Oh yeah mate!Thanks!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Your right pragathish, other footy websites offer bits and bobs, but the guys here at footytube are trying to supply the complete package, and a fine job they are doing.
So tell all those cricket loving numptys to get a life, or even better.... Get footytube.
Don't know what their missin
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Thanks for adding me pragathish!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football