Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Layout Is Great But The Highlights Are Not
Dlan4327 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Has anybody else noticed the highlights on the regular footytube page are far superior to the highlights found here on the beta site?

After the premiership matches, for example, regular footytube will eventually get the MOTD (Match of the Day) highlights.

Fantastic 15mins packages by Fred54, my saviour. The Serie A highlights can sometimes be quite long as well making me happy.

However on the beta sites I've noticed that all the highlights are considerably shorter & generally not as good in content & quality as the regular site.

Well that's my two cents. If you could start bringing the good quality highlight from regular footytube this beta would be perfect.

Thank you very much for footytube 2. 0.

Cheers,

David
Mannyk329 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I actually thought that the highlights were the same.... You've got to scroll down and look to the right side for a list of related videos. Sort by 'Best Rated' and you're likely to find a MOTD video in 4-5 hours.

Although it would definitely make it a lot easier if the'Related Videos' could be moved right next to the video player - and if the default video was the MOTD video.

Besides those little things - the site is looking fantastic and I'm loving the community coming up.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Manny
Hybr1dGunn3r (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Some highlight videos that I have found only show one goal from the match, and you have to find the missing videos with the other goals of the game
Arsenal27 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I agree with mannyk329 , for the related videos to be moved right next to the videos, its easier to find them, the first few times I visited the beta I did not find the the related videos
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Good points guys, sorry for the confusion. You will notice we have now moved related videos right next to video player, so unless you're David Blunkett, you shouldn't be able to miss them.
Dlan4327 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Wow. You're right the highlights are back! Better than ever! Is it considered homo erotic to say I love you?
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
No. We love you right back. Spread the love. peace!
Bannie (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Actually I disagree. I feel that the regular footytube is much more straightforward.
Because I really only come here to watch highlights.

Preferably we should keep the original layout, where the highlights are big and at the top of the page, while other nitty bitty stuff can be brought to the sidebars.

I think that would be cool, and if I really wanted to check out other stuff, ill definitely scroll down, but if not, my primary intention is to watch highlights and I don't really need to see hundreds of random boxes all over the place

Just my starting eleven cents worth
Bannie (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Actually! I was wondering, why don't we make it like the old facebook so that we can move different categories into different areas.

That would be the coolest!
Vlad (Arsenal) 5 years ago
We'll make it possible to select which content you want displayed on the front page. Other than that, we can't promise much for the immediate future.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football