Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Thanks For The Option To Like Comments!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thanks for the option to like Comments! Its about time we got it! Oh and also can you put a thumbs down? Or would that begin arguments? You guys should also say in the recent activity place that someone liked a post.... Also I think you should be able to like a comment in the forums too and not only the chats.... Also I think people will be starting to write more nice comments to get a "like" so you should say if you like get tons of likes your fan valuation is most likely to go up, which is true because you will be writing lots of posts...
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I too wanted to thank you for the 'like' feature and I remember suggesting it few months back but I understand there was a lot of debate going on whether it could work. Especially in footytube where you have your allies and rivals...
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
Thanks footytube and thanks CanonsofArsene for the thumbs up feature its a great addition
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 3 years ago
What about the same for the forum posts?
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm sure that will be added soon
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The staff have been talking about this forever, and it looks like it is on the cards very soon. Confirmed by Lee
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Hallelujah! Lol
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 3 years ago
2 months later.... Nothing. footytube really loves us
I'll remind them today. I can't see it being top of their priorities though!
Ltm017 3 years ago
What about the option to have a thumps down?
Bad idea! Any rival who says "Chelsea were unlucky" or whatever will get 1000 downvotes, even if they are correct
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I agree with ant
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I'd like to know why we can't see who likes comments?
Same reason you can't see them on Youtube or whatever. One of the reasons its there is so that people don't have to write "Me too" and waste space under it. You just click thumbs up to show you agree and move on. I think if you could see who clicked "thumbs up" it might cause more aggrevation?
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The reason Youtube doesn't do it because they have like 200 people liking a comment. I think we should add it here or do it like facebook so that if you just want to see who liked it you could just click a button. I don't think it will cause anything except more discussion, which is what footytube is for and what can they say to the people who like it? Theres nothing you can argue, that's just their opinion lol
Yeah I know what you mean. I'll give an example of what I mean though. Imagine if someone wrote "Nani is a huge crybaby". Someone might like that comment but wouldn't reply to it and go "Yes you are right!". As in, they want to tell the poster that he is correct anonymously. I think that's why matt made it.

I don't mind either way. Perhaps matt will see this and implement the change you've suggested
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Perhaps when you like a comment you can choose to do so anonymously or if you don't mind someone seeing you liked it. Prompting the choice can allow both the suggestion and your reason ant to be done

Kick4Life - changing lives through football