Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Status Appeals
CR7RMadrid (Real Madrid) Yesterday
Hey zilch. Happy holidays. Sorry for being a jerk. Have a good one everyone!
CR7RMadrid (Real Madrid) 5 days ago
I was banned from making comments in the barca forum for "insensitive remarks", however, similar remarks with similar degrees of insensitivity have been made in different forums without the same punishment. Furthermore, the moderator "Zilch" was overtly rude and unprofessional in his means of handling the situation.

I truly believe that if mods are able to be so influential and abusive with their privileges that this site will lose it's popularity. I have been a footytube user for almost 4 years now and this has been the first time I've gotten in such trouble. I truly don't like the way that this site is headed due to the abusive nature of some of these mods.

Please act according to your best judgement. Sincerely, cr7rmadrid
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 5 days ago
Well let's start with you being honest shall we?

You were knowingly trolling the Barcelona forum. "Trololo" remember that? You were told to leave, you were not banned. You were banned for showing disrespect to a mod in your response and acting childish.
My conduct in handling the situation was appropriate to your trolling post. Self-confessed trolls deserve very little consideration.
No, we will lose a lot of trolls and we don't care about that. It's not about how long you've been a member, it's about your actions. Going back through your comment history I've found several trolling comments from you and I also see that you have been warned about foul language at some point.

It's simple mate, you were told to get off the forum because you were being rude to Barcelona fans on their forum. You chose to be very rude to me and found out I won't tolerate such nonsense. Had you not even said anything you wouldn't be here, I have no sympathy for a wise guy.

Don't presume to tell me what happens on other pages either as I see an awful lot more than you do and I know how trolls of other pages are dealt with, seeing as I deal with a lot of them myself. By the way this situation and every other are communicated to all mods to pass judgement and so far everyone agrees you're acting like a child, including a Madrid fan.

I will act by leaving you on Status until you decide to act mature and man up to what you've done wrong. Have a nice day
FootballDoc (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 week ago
Still waiting for the decision on the appeal of my status
You know I was regular on this site for a long time and I really enjoyed the discussions a few years back. But now things have fallen into an absolute shambles. My comments on the Premier League page were, at least in my opinion, perfectly alright; in fact if you care to notice the comments made towards me such as 'who do you think you are', 'hypocrisy at its finest' and 'change your words if you want your opinion to be taken seriously' - well I don't know if that's provocation in your eyes or not but it certainly is in mine.

My attack on @chelsea61 was completely warranted, as @Ant mentions on the first page of this thread 'if you are put on status someone leave a message on your wall' - there is nothing their. Also, mods are supposed to explain their actions to any offending users on their wall, nothing of the sort was done by @chelsea61. Furthermore, he went on to remove my posts and tell everyone I had just made personal insults, which is inherently untrue. What he did was to only move people against me, people who had not read my posts now had a negative impression of me. Not only that, but he went on to try and publicly embarrassing me rather than taking it up on my wall, a very mature decision in his eyes I'm sure.

Now I will accept that some of my comments became personal, which they should not have been but I am also going through a tough emotional period because of the situation in my country, not that it should be an excuse. Nevertheless, I am prepared to apologise for my actions but I am not prepared to allow @chelsea61 to remain a mod because his actions have been far from right. He is the type of person that is bringing this site down. I repeatedly said my comments were my opinions and I only responded personally when I was blatantly provoked. Why only my comments were removed when there others as bad as mine, I do no know. But I feel, as a long time and respected member of this site, I deserve an explanation
Just seen your post Zilch, wow that is shocking from you mate. I've known you for a long time and really didn't think you would take this approach. Okay firstly, it was in my second comment I stated that those were my opinions, which you've conveninatly missed out on saying on the premier league page. Secondly, I've accepted that I became personal and I apologise for that, but that is not to say @chelsea61 is completely devoid of blame. Whether you are going to take me off status or not is up to you but I feel extremely bad that it was you that did it.

Well done Zilch for putting me on status before then attacking me on the Premier League page.... I don't understand why you can't answer here when you know I won't be able to reply there. Or do you gain satisfaction from berating a user publicly?
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 1 week ago
Ok first of all, you are on Status because you're publicly calling out a mod and I cannot allow that on the forums mate. So you are here to cool off and talk to me and figure this out. There is nothing on your wall because I only just finished my comment(literally 1 minute ago) and the entire explanation is there. The problem is this:

In your 1st comment, the one that was removed, there is ZERO indication of you saying this is your opinion, therefore it is taken as generalising and while I'm sure you didn't mean to needle them, the United fans didn't take kindly to the "tunnel vision" comment which I'm ok with. The one I'm not ok with, is the one where you suggest they are becoming arrogant, that is not ok and is bound to piss off some of the United fans. The premiership page is neutral ground and known for fights so it is policed more heavily than the other pages, hence the ZERO tolerance for anything that could be considered flamebait(even accidental). Chelsea61 did not give you a warning, he made a request for you to dial it down and also explained why he removed the initial comment. So from where I stand, he's following protocol. You'd already received several angry responses and when you were provoked by Cheshire, you then lashed out. That 2nd comment is a deletion, you know it is, you simply cannot attack another user. Had you left it at that, we would not be having this conversation. You could've easily queried the deletion on Chelsea61's wall. You instead decided to publicly attack him and that's not on and you forced me to take action. Chelsea61 is correct, you made a personal insult towards Cheshire. If you don't think that's a personal attack, you're wrong by this site's standards.

Chelsea61's done nothing wrong, he's followed protocol, he hasn't given you an official warning and therefore has no reason to post upon your wall warning you. It was a request from a mod and you've blown it way out of proportion. You say you can't take provocation. That's exactly what you were doing to the United fans on the page, even if it was unwittingly. Yes in your future comments you explained that it's your opinion but the damage had been done mate, the comments had already been reported and seen to, they were deleted before anything else was posted. Had you said in your 1st comment, anything along the lines of "this is my opinion" you might have a point. But as it stands, you didn't and it provoked an angry response. You then felt provoked from this angry response and lashed out.

If you think I'm being shocking that's your opinion but I'm following standard protocol. I've got you on Status to talk to you and because I simply cannot allow a user to publicly air this anger, it is far more professional to go to a mods wall and talk to them. You had received no warning, you have made a mountain out of a molehill and that is why we're here right now. Let me hear your thoughts.

Btw, it is not up to you to decide who remains a mod on this site so there is zero you can do about that. Chelsea61 is a very good mod, picked by me and voted by the others. He is very mature, intelligent and follows the rules. You've been away for awhile now, the Premiership page is much more strictly enforced than the other pages due to massive arguments over the course of a month. We damn near deleted the page it got so bad, so anything that sparks angry responses is shut down hard. Remember we do this voluntarily, I'd rather deal with explaining a deletion to a user, than put several people on Status for abuse.

Edit: If you'd let me have more than 2 minutes to actually reply to you, you might see a response. Calm the hell down, you're acting ridiculous. I posted on the Premiership page to explain why you're on Status and to end the argument. I am now talking to you here but my patience is thin if you're going to continue to be offensive towards me
As far as I'm concerned, and as you've also sad, the premiership page is a neutral page. Therefore, if I have an opinion on a matter then United fans, or in fact, fans of any team should be prepared to take it on the chin. I made no personal comments until I was provoked. Yes, I made a vague generalisation towards United fans that might have been seen to be needling, not that I had intended to do so. In fact, I made that post because I wanted to be fair. I felt United fans were giving opposition fans a lot of stick and abuse for saying 'De Gea was s**t' - now nothing has been said to any United fans. I understand that they did no make personal insults but nevertheless I have even quoted lines that they have made. I want to specifically ask you if you think those are okay?

Furthermore, I've already apologised and will not do so any further. Also, it is obvious whatever I say is going to be my opinion, I do not need to write that 'this is my opinion' after every comment I make. As you said it's a neutral page so why not just delete the insults I made instead of deleting the whole comments? Please tell me that.

Now I take it I am on status particularly for lashing out at a user and attacking a mod. Well, I was provoked by that user, and of course my response was uncalled for and I do apologise for that. However, that user has had nothing said to him, and I know for a fact that the particular user does not have a very good history with this type of thing either, something I'm sure you're aware of as well.

As for chelsea61, yes you can defend his actions but he did not need to delete my entire comments. As well as that he singled out only me rather than those who provoked me.

Zilch, I'm sorry to say that you have gone down in my eyes. I have now apologised and that is all I am going to do. It is up to you as to what you want to do
Decent questions and I will answer them all for you.

Firstly, the comments.

Who do you think you are? '
'Hypocrisy at its best'
'if you want your opinions to be taken seriously'

Yep, I think in the context, people are just expressing their displeasure at your posts, certainly the last one is nothing and you reacted to it hotly. These kind of responses are why you were asked to tone it down and had your comment deleted, cos after those annoyed responses, I'm quite certain abusive ones would've followed.

Concerning why these comments were deleted in their entirety, there are several reasons. The 1st of which is the main one, Chelsea61 was busy at work, the comments were reported and he didn't have much time to deal with it, remember all mods are voluntary. He did the right thing, alerted the rest of us but nobody else was online at the time, I saw it when it was 2 hours old and he'd already taken care of the situation, asked you to tone it down and gone back to work. To be honest, quite often I don't see why we should take 5-10 minutes out of our work day to edit your comment when you simply didn't need to say it in the first place. In this instance, had C61 had the time, I'm quite sure he would've just edited it but we can't just ignore a comment and hope that nothing comes of it, we have to act when we see it and all he had time to do was delete it, which takes 1 touch on your phone(most modding is done from our phones).

Regarding the other user, let me worry about that but I've gone over it and I don't see anything wrong with what he said to be honest. He expressed his displeasure of the term you used towards United fans and suggested changing your wording if you didn't mean to cause an argument. Considering what I know of that user, he had problems in the past but has been fine of late. You also were fine until this little incident and previously lashing out at me a long time ago in an isolated incident.

So I've explained why Chelsea61 chose to address you and deleted your comments rather than editing them. I feel that Chelsea61 deserves an apology for this, that is my opinion.

I can live with you thinking I've gone down in your eyes cos quite honestly, you are not the same user I used to know. That person would never have reacted in this manner. I don't know what kind of stress you're under and I hope things are ok for you where you are but you were never like this before. Regarding Status, it is not my call, all mods will deliberate on that one but apologising to Chelsea61 for this outburst would go a long way to appeasing them. Just a suggestion.

Alright. I will accept that it was only me who was wrong. None of the other United fans did anything/say anything/provoke me. I will accept that; in fact I will whole heartedly apologize for it.

Secondly, I will accept some things but I will not accept the excuse that C61 did not have the time. In all honesty, and I'm being extremely fair here, that is just pathetic. You can say whatever you want to me but don't tell me he didn't have the time. If he doesn't have the time then why doesn't he give up his position and let someone who does have the time do it.

Thirdly, you may say I am not the same user but I can equally say you are not the same either. Here is what you said to me almost 3 years ago when I was new to the site;

"Don't take this as a warning and don't let it deter you from debating topics on other forums, it is merely a heads up as you seem to be one of the good guys around here and I don't want you getting yourself in strife for no reason. footytube needs more people who want to get involved in discussions on more than just their own page. Any other queries you might have just ask myself or your resident Spurs mod Magneto and we'll be happy to help you out. Keep joining in the discussions on Arsenal's forum btw, the hatred between the clubs is stupid and I'd like to see more discussion between close rivals. I will tell them to cool it if you're met with much hostility while posting a neutral comment.

Oh and Welcome to footytube"

I did not think a day would come when my comments would be seen as inciteful. Clearly that day has come; I am not someone who accepts personal criticism and I will not accept everything you have said either.

Essentially, I agree that I was in the wrong. I went too far and I was wrong to attack C61. I will still say that his actions were not entirely justifiable but neither were mine. So yes I can apologize to him and am doing so now. So C61 if you can hear me please let it be known that I have nothing personal against you and I was caught in a moment of frustration and anger. I have always felt that I have been a respected member of this site and I don't feel good if my comments are deleted. But yes, you had every right to do so. If in my anger, I was unnecsarily abusive then I am sorry.

There you have it lads, that's all I have to say. I do not want to get into a long drawn discussion about this and hence I have apologized because I believe in being the bigger man, I'd prefer not to hear pathetic excused like C61 'did not have the time' though.

It is your choice whether to keep me on status or give me my freedom back. If you feel that my actions in one incident outweigh all the good contributions I've made in three years then please ban me.

Thank you for taking the time out to listen to me Zilch, I can always respect you for listening.

Cheers
Ok, firstly I wish you'd just taken this kind of comment to Chelsea61's wall in the first place, that would've been for the best but such is life.

I'm fine with what you've said mate, you know me, I'd always much rather talk out an issue than take drastic action. If not for the attack on C61 I would not have put you on Status, basically I couldn't take the risk of what you might say next. Please understand that we mods do this voluntarily and there is no certain amount of hours put in per week that is expected of any mod. LeDerp for example has been AWOL for awhile now with personal issues and that's fine, we all respect that and will be happy to see him active once more. As I said, it was unfortunate that the only mod online at the time was busy at work(I was asleep) and unfortunately we have to act rather than ignore a situation. He did what he could, he alerted all of us that there might be a problem on the Premiership page and when he got no response, dealt with it himself and as I said, no warning was given only a request so no need for posts on your wall.

Unfortunately I completely agree that this site has gone downhill from the old days, there are too many people looking for a fight and too many kids with zero accountability at the end of a keyboard. The Premiership page in particular, took a real hammering some months ago now and together with Magneto at the time, we opted to clamp down very hard on the constant abuse on the page. This is why something as innocuous as your post is now considered a potential issue and I agree that it sucks. This is also why no warning was given, because it's merely a precautionary deletion and a request, nothing more.

You don't have to accept everything I say, I'd never expect that. All we ask is that you follow the guidelines, particularly concerning the Premier page. To give you an idea, there are 3 threads in our mod forum titled "Fight Club" concerning massive arguments that occurred inside of 1 month and resulted in about 6 users on status and a few banned, it was not a fun time to be a mod.

As I've stated, I'm voting to take you off Status, since I am the one who put you on in the first place and what I know of you in the past as a friend of mine on the site. After the other mods have put forward their opinion, I will inform you of their decision. Given the time difference that could be in as little as 5 hours time. On an unrelated topic, I saw your comment on the Arsenal forum earlier and I hope that you are safe where you are. I will also be stating that heightened emotional state to the mods for you. Watch your wall, I will post when I know the result but we rarely ban for 1 outburst so the chances are favorable
Fair enough mate, I'll wait for the decision
Snitch (Manchester City) 2 weeks ago
I'm still waiting for my account to be deleted    Thanks
[account-removed] 2 months ago
Hi KGB! My bad for the awkward attempt. You can delete this account. Sorry for the trouble
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 2 months ago
Sensible response mate, just be aware any further duplicate accounts may result in the loss of your main United account. I'll remove the Leira account, enjoy the site
[account-removed] 1 month ago
I think I've been kicked off caused some trouble in the past through frustration but have been furthest from on my new account so don't know why I've been banned. I am not hiding who I was honestly I didn't even know I was kickd off before thought I just forgot password. Thanks will be cool
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 1 month ago
Hi mate your account should be fine now, if there's any problems with it let me know and I'll sort it out for you, cheers
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 months ago
If what I said isn't reasonable to you then I don't need to frequent this website anymore. Honestly, this whole event has left such a bad taste in my mouth about this website that I'm not even sure if I'll make regular posts like I did before even if you take me off status
Sorry. I believe in a free and fair dialogue. If you ask me to be careful in how I respond to people and not insult them even if they're being absolute dipshits, that's fair. I can control myself. If you try to control my speech by deciding what I post about barca or any other football event then I can't subscribe to it. I don't care about the Madrid page and as it is I've reduced my comments there. So not commenting there doesn't make a difference to me. I was born in India and one of the reasons why I moved to USA was because I thought Indians were to uptight for me. If I can change countries because of my belief in free speech then do you think I'll conform to your limitations? No. Like I said, if you tell me to watch my mouth and not get into conflict with others, that's absolutely fair. If you tell me to not go on other pages to criticize anyone, that's okay. But if you tell me if some guy comes to barca page and I can't respond to him with well articulated arguments then I don't think I need to share my opinion with anyone here. I think you have a job to do to please a whole bunch of people and that's none of my business. But apart from expecting me to behave in a civilized manner, nothing that limits my speech is acceptable to me
I understand that you agree not the court of law but you guys probably need to be a bit more careful about how you deal with people. Yes, bad language or bad behavior shouldn't be accepted but threatening someone is much more serious than bad language. You deleted my replies to him on my wall but left his threats on. Funny thing is he started the whole thing and he is the one who made it personal by bringing his ex wife into it. Then he went about soliciting sympathy by posting on the forum about getting banned. Read through the thread and you'll realize that he was the one taking it up a notch each time. Also you won't realize it but he kept editing his post again and again. When I took the bait and blew his head off, he got offended. Then he goes telling everyone how he took the bait pretending to be the victim. Not sure how telling someone "you're like my ex wife changing topic (even though he was deviating)" makes him the victim when someone responds to him. Honestly, I don't have time for this. I have a business to run and it's a big waste of time for me meddling with these people. I come here to talk to other barca fans. Occasionally I respond to Madrid fans which is a big mistake. Funnily enough, if you scroll back on Madrid forum I have very free posts compared to other cules posting lot of offensive stuff. People post penaldo jokes on barca forum which you subscribe to and you leave a comment for me about the same thing which I discussed with pejvi in a decent manner. Sorry, I can't submit to such moderation. I've had people flag me because I posted "lol" in response to homer posts. You guys really need to chill out. I've apologized despite of someone else being a douche and threatening me. I'm out
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 2 months ago
"you guys probably need to.... " - Thanks for the input, I'll keep it in mind. But as I said earlier, this is not a negotiation or an argument where pointing out my faults will get you off the hook. You have been asked to follow certain rules and I suggest to concentrate on talking about them right now.

"my comment was deleted and Tharius' wasn't" - That's because your comments need to be pre-approved before they appear on your page, whereas his comments don't. (That's a precatuionary measure). The person who deleted your post probably didn't actually go to your page to see Tharius' original comment. So, as I said before, time constraints and mods actually having a life led to that discrepancy. The world isn't out to get you.

Edit: In general, I would love it if you reported these actions by Tharius when they happened, instead of using them to defend yourself once you're in the dock. Which brings me back to Kgb's and my old point: it's not your responsibility to counter trolls. From our point of view, there is no difference between someone who's trolling and a counter-troll, and we'll punish the person whose absence will make the whole thing stop.
----

Now that I've commented on your grievances, here is what is going to happen. You are banned from the Madrid page, and you are not allowed to talk about Madrid issues on the Barca page, even when others are talking about it. If Messi doesn't get a penalty you can comment about that on the Barca page, but without drawing a comparison with what happened in a Madrid game. If Ronaldo dives, tell your niece about it offline. Further, I don't want to see you defend the Barca name anywhere on this website. If a Chelsea fan comes and says Messi sucks, and you get into an argument with him, you're banned. If a Chelsea fan says on his own page that Barca players are divers and you go there to defend them, you're banned. On top of all this, you have to listen to mods and not argue with them. This last condition does not mean you have to suck up to me or respect me or any other mod. It just means that when we speak to you AS MODS, you have to listen. Is this understood? Because these are the only terms on which I'm going to take you off status.

Are these rules unfair and targeted to you? Let me be very clear: they are, and they will apply exclusively to you, at least for the next six months. If you don't agree with them, you can find another website; simple as that
In case he scrubs it before you read it:

Tharius(Real Madrid)5 hours ago
You a pretty tough guy with your smart remarks arent you sitting behind your laptop arent you you piece of s**t, man you are one lucky bitch.

Great with your mouth but when you have to walk the walk tuck tail and run
----
What's your policy on cussing and making threats?
Mate, first and foremost our policy is not to let someone on status hold us hostage by pointing out other people's lapses. Understand this, that there is no way out of this except by admitting your mistake and changing your behavior ** dramatically **. It isn't merely that you "crossed the line". The problem is that you have your own conception of where the line is. When mods try to tell you something, you don't pay any attention to what they said and continue to act as if it's your personal responsibility to correct every misguided soul in the internet. footytube is not rant central where you can show up every matchday to tell everyone what's what wih regard to a foul or a penalty call. It's a place for discussion, not daily, endless tirades which lower the standard of discussion and make life difficult for mods. If you continue to defend this kind of behaviour, you can forget about getting off status
Tanmay, please read my post above the last one where I actually admitted what you're actually asking me to do. I'm not doing it because I need to show you or anyone that I'm sorry but because I'm man enough to treatise l realize when I cross the line. In this case I do think there was no need to say what I said. In case you haven't realized it I gave reduced commenting on a lot of things on the Madrid forum because of this very issue. There are people on their board who love to dish it but her offended when someone goes in the same direction as them. This particular exchange started with him trying to be funny by taking shots at me. My mistake was that I went all out which was totally unnecessary on my part.

Being rude and obnoxious is not acceptable and I'm guilty of it but I'm sure you know as a mod that when someone starts inching towards threatening someone, it reaches a completely different status which requires policing of a different kind. I'm not saying that he has intent to harm but in the real world a threatening words are considered more serious than a childish joke.

You wrote on my wall about my comment regarding some penalty call. I can show you several posts by barca fans as well as Madrid fans which are worse than mine. This is a private website and I understand you can make rules as you please without having to conform to my opinions of what is right or wrong but please don't tell me I'm making your life difficult while you allow others to have pissing parties. Anyway, it is what it is. I said something wrong. Now you can scrub it off and move on or do as you please
Okay, I appreciate that you realized your mistake, that was big of you. As for the rest of your comment, it is riddled with the kind of things which lead me to think that you are the problem in a lot of the situations in the barca- madris forums, so lemme elaborate.

#1 we are not the court of law. Please internalize this little fact. We do not have the resources or the will to be completely fair to everyone all the time. If you are going to say "but what about" every time I intervene, that's the same thing as not listening. But this does not mean we are being arbitrary. Moderating is not about punishing people. When a bunch of users have "Pissing parties", as you say, our job is not to punish everyone but to stop the problem. In my judgement, you are sometimes the instigator of long bitter arguments, sometimes not, but you are always adding fuel to the fire. That's why I come and talk to you. I can't remember the last time I saw you let anything go once you've made your point. No, you'll come back and make it again and again until everybody loses their cool. The resulting acrimony stays for days and contaminates a number of other conversations.

#2 despite what I said, we do take action against others too you know. Recently I put Mt on status - twice - because he was causing the same problems I described here. Now you'll remember you were actively involved in all the debates with MT, but did I come after you? No. So please don't harbour this notion that you're being unfairly targeted. As long as a user is not trolling outright (which I agree you usually don't do) we pick a part of the problem, and try to deal with that. In recent times, you have been a big part of the problem. I hope you understand that
Okay maybe I took it too far with the jokes but seriously? Did you read the thread? He's the one who started talking about his ex-wife. And I do understand that this particular comment could be against the policies of the website but all along I thought we just taking shots through sarcasm.

Anyway, I realize I crossed the line, I apologize. Make sure you read what he wrote oh my wall and let me know if you're putting him on status too?
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 3 months ago
What is this? Why am I banned? I'm not even sure what I posted that hurt some of these sensitive people?
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 3 months ago
Not too sure mate but it's been rectified now. We apologise for the inconvenience. If I had to guess, I'd blame it on the touch screen of a mod using his mobile phone while looking at your profile.
[account-removed] 3 months ago
@Kgb112:

Okay Man I understand your explanation. This website sucks sometimes. Still don't get it if your comment got deleted what the need was to edit my comment anyway it is just that I feel that as a Mod you guys are supposed to set certain examples. Aren't you? Still I'm okay with what you did.

@Zilch

"Still trolling you ass face? Butt hurt much? GFY!"

Explanation:
For the record: that was the comment on which I was warned. I made two comments if I remember correctly both back to back (before being warned). It's your footytube issue mods which may give you an impression that the second comment has been made later.

"Okay I'll do that but then you make me a Moderator as well. Done?

Regards
Stupid"

Explanation:
That was a joke. Go get some life.

Finally I can't understand why account has been restarted?
It is not a case of it being not removed at all.
It got removed and then it is back.
Why?
You guys call yourself moderators so please have some regard for other people's privacy and remove my account for ever rather than initiating it again and again waiting for me to come and beg you for mercy. I promise you I won't come back with an account on this website as you guys have left enough impression on me to not to do that in future.

Please remove MY account I BEG YOU.
Thanks

I had my reasons not to remove your account right away. I will now do so. You need to work on when it's appropriate to make a joke and when to show some respect. Have a nice life
[account-removed] 3 months ago
I was rude to kgb? Did he come crying to you Zilch? That was my very very first warning and then without me repeating anything he (kgb) edited my comment to 'I smell' and then commented on it that 'He knows that I smell'. Yet no action against him. Wow! Anyway I'm sorry. Who am I fighting with? Please I want out of this farce asap. Remove my account
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 3 months ago
Ugh, I just wrote a long response and it disappeared when I hit "reply".

Here's the gist:

I didn't go crying to Zilch. I've been a mod longer than he has, and more importantly all the mods are on the same level and we all have the same decision making ability. Zilch happened to see this exchange and brought it up to the rest of the group and they felt more action was merited.

All I want is for you to communicate that you will avoid being so aggressive towards other users going forward.

I apologize if my edit fueled the fire.

After giving you a reasonable, calm, but direct warning you responded with "yawn". So I elected to try and use humor and basically just let everything go, but the rest of the mod community felt that your initial comments coupled with your dismissing of my warning merited status
@Kgb112

"Okay I'll do that but then you make me a Moderator as well. Done?

Regards
Stupid"

@Moeb8:

Still trolling you ass face? Butt hurt much? GFY!

Comments like that ^ After being warned are why I feel you're not much more than a smart ass who doesn't care. Hence Status
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 months ago
I just found out that I got put on automod. Could I get my account back to normal please? I have been on footytube for years and became a pro member on here also. I never go and try and cause trouble. I just like to have a bit of banter. I would rather stay on footytube because I meet some really good mates on here. But If I can't get my account back to normal I would rather cancel my donations and leave for good.

Thanks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football