Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Status Appeals
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Hi guys,
Can someone please explain why I was blocked. I wasn't in any way offensive towards any user or used any offensive language. A little friendly banter has always been allowed on the site and it's what's make football so beautiful. Btw my comment was ' loving watching football nowerdays'.
Have a lovely day peeps ☺️
DanTheGooner (Arsenal) 1 month ago
To whom this my concern,

I was placed on probation by Cloudst for a week for posting my negative opinion about Barcelona across several pages on footytube. However, Frank and Malik have openly been allowed to attack me directly and label me as an "internet troll" without any repercussion asides for a slap on the wrist by Tomi.

What gives? Are senior members given more leeway? If that is the case, please permanently disable my account Cloudst as I respectively disagree with your selection-bias with respect to this incident.

I appreciate what you do for this site as an unpaid volunteer. I am an avid football junkie myself and sacrifice a shameful amount of hours on the sport. I come here for sharing my opinion on a subject matter I am passionate about with likeminded individuals such as yourself. However, I feel like you have singled me out unfairly to please two aggressive members (whom have an established history of attacking other users and posting inflammatory comments when things are not going their way).

If this is the kind of show you intend to run, I do not want to be apart of it. Regardless of your decision, no hard feelings on my end Cloudst!

Kind regards,
Dan

PS.

Tomi, if this is my last message on footytube. I just wanted to give you some props for being such a great member of the community. Not all heroes wear capes! If you ever come to Canada, first rounds on me mate
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 month ago
Hello Dan

I understand what you're saying but please try to understand our position on the matter too.

We haven't seen franky or malik call out users in the past and they've been generally well behaved. Having said that what they did was wrong as well but it was the first time we've come across them actually abusing another user and that was to defend their team (which I'm sure any user will do sometimes too emotionally when their team is on the low spin atm). However, in your case we've warned you in the past about beating the drum about Barcelona especially in the manner in which you did it. Some of the other users lost their patience with you Dan and that's largely cause you were baiting by calling out other users. You want us to punish other users then just stay within the rules and report their comments. We'll deal with it accordingly, if you don't think we're watching user activity then I'm sorry to say you'll be dissapointed because we heavily monitor all activity and we know when to take action and when not to take action. I just want to clarify this because its obvious you think we're playing favourites when we're really not. We've had to make a big decision about you because we've been monitoring your activity and we deemed that this was going to boil over and needed to take the action. As for frank and malik they're on their first warnings and if they do go out of their way to attack other users they will be on status as well but we have to follow a bit of policy ourselves.

Any other questions you can let post here and i'll let you know but for now you'll be on status for a week.

Cheers

-Cloudst
DanTheGooner (Arsenal) 1 month ago
I'll take the week off then, thanks for understanding Cloudst
Pleasures all mine thank you for understanding hopefully we don't have something like this again pop up    See you in a week
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Hello,    What the devil happened !    Let me know what I did wrong.    
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 1 month ago
I have been told, I am using 2 accounts and thus put on status, and the second account that I have, happens to be yours. I do not know what on earth is happening?
Oh sorry man for the inconvenience,    What should I do now, make a new account?  
Don't know mate, how your account is linked to mine. Currently on status, waiting for them to respond. You too wait for them mat
Btw, what message did you get?
Btw, what message did you get?
I never comment loosely on any forum, nevermind rival forum.

I saw that I am not able to make any comment on my forum, so I clicked the message being displayed above that links me here,
I've left you both messages seems you used your account in places similar to one another it's a common problem with our system sorry for the inconvenience
Cloudst. Don't know how I have 2 accounts, probably 2 different email accounts I used while registering, some 6-7 years ago(both Manchester United account). Never used the second account, not even a single comment made from the other account, always been using the wenrooney account only. So, I don't know how. You can check my wall comments, my posts throughout. You can get rid of the other account, I only use Wenrooney account.

But I don't think I ever had a lfc account. Check wenrooney account, manchester united fan for 8-9 years, check the amount of posts as well. How the hell do I have a lfc account? Is there ever a comment made from that account? Can you show me what flamebaiting comments were made from that account. I am curious now
AND how is wenrooney's account related to mine
Walfredo710 (Manchester United) 2 months ago
Hi, I literally got banned for being insulted on the liverpool page. I kindly pointed out that they need to calm down a bit and win something before talking trash. They insulted me then banned me. Seriously, how sensitive are they? There was no profanity. Simple, honest facts
Take a look at their wall. How is that worth a ban?
Anybody? Sergio? Care to explain yourself?
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 months ago
Good evening Walfredo,

Right let's clarify some things first; you're not banned as of yet and the reason why we're here is that a moderator felt you had pushed the mark in some of your comments left on the Liverpool page; in which people would consider trolling.

Your comment in response to a Liverpool fan was:

"i realize that this is the first time in a loooong time that liverpool are in better form than united but hold the insults until you guys actually win something. Otherwise you kinda come off as a bitter chump. "

That is pretty much trolling and you exaggerate the fact that they've not really done well in a very long time. You need to show respect to the fans of these pages because you're the one who has started the issue and naturally the fans will reply with hostility.

Now here is what is going to happen from here; I am going to remove this for you but you will have a warning left on your wall - further trolling on the Liverpool page or any other pages will mean that I'll review this case and beyond that if you don't behave in a more suitable manner and you will be permanently banned from writing on footytube.

So consider this your first official warning; please don't overstep the mark.

DTaDiablo
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 months ago
Hey guys,

Sorry for trolling a few months back. I wasn't having a good time in real life and I was using footytube as a release tool. My actions aren't acceptable and I know what I did was wrong. Everything is okay now and I am assuring you, it will not happen again.

Fernandez
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 months ago
Alright, since nobody seems to be here to remove my ban. I am going to create a new account. I will come back to this account, as I have been using this since 2009
Threkstari (Arsenal) 3 months ago
Don't worry. We are here.
The discussion whether to remove your status is ongoing. When we have come to a decision we will let you know.

In the meantime please be patient. Any new accounts you create will be banned or terminated as it is in violation of footytube guidelines
Threkstari (Arsenal) 3 months ago
Sorry to keep you hanging like that. We have decided to revoke your status and thus you are now free to post on footytube again. Thank you for your patience and good posting
[account-removed] 4 months ago
Dude Zilch what? How can you accuse me of creating a liverpool account, that is not me. I was going to slander that post on on the man utd page for suggesting Owen > Scholes but I just ended up just liking his posts because it smacked of silliness.

Did you read my last complaint I wrote on your wall where Liverpool fans were abusing me with words such as "c**t", "f**k off" etc to my comment "When was the last time you guys had a new jersey". Sergio a mod, told me in no uncertain terms these abuses are "banter".... I don't see any warning at all and KevMo is still using such language needling me on the pool page eve though I have not replied to him

I'm quite appalled at the double standards, maybe you are busy and it passes you by but I have not posted on the pool forum page since you warned me two weeks back, except once - the comment in quotes above, To which the reply was plain and disgusting abuse. I don't see any reprimand for these guys, , yet you keep pulling me up for commenting on the man utd page time and again. I'm being 100% civil, show me one single recent post where I have come down to the level of abusive language that these pool fans are using.

So I should not post on the Man Utd page either? These fans kev mo and hadee find the need to reply to every single post of mine on the man utd page, does that not count as "flamebaiting"?
Hadee is suggesting on the Man UTd page nonetheless that Gerrard is a legend and Giggs is an "c**t", I have reported that comment and also waited for couple of hours before responding (again without any abuse, i've only stated facts - you can see my reply). Nobody on the man utd page gives two hoots if gerrard is a legend or not yet you have liverpool fans in there abusing club legends and no action whatseover from the mods.

No mod ever pulls up these guys for abusing Man Utd legends yet I cannot talk about Gerrard and others on the man utd page? What sort of hypocrisy is this? Just look at the pool forum, the top three posts are scouser dan advertising his pathetic display picture and inducing Man Utd fans to comment, is THAT not flamebaiting, but me supporting Giggsy and Man Utd players on the Man Utd page falls under flame baiting?

I told you that KevMo is abusive af, his profile he was already warned sometime back I can see for his disgusting choices of words yet he keeps using these words all over the website, there is no action yet all my civil replies (on the Man Utd page nonetheless) to which these pool fans take offence gets pulled up.
I'm 100% certain it is these bitter pool fans reporting my comments in hordes on the Man Utd page which simply they have no right to respond on the man utd page, yet always stir something up there.

And I'm being accused of opening a new account, what sorry you've lost me. If you don't want me here just remove my profile, thank you very much.
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 4 months ago
I hate liars, I really do. I know full well that you created a secondary account pretending to be a Liverpool user, called Patiek. You stayed away from the Liverpool page? Great! But you did your very best to piss off Liverpool users with your comments on the United page. As I explained to you before, this is called flamebaiting and it is NOT allowed. Every comment you make is designed to get a bite from a rival user and incite an argument where you can play the innocent card and pretend you meant no offense, laugh that people are too sensitive etc. I've dealt with the users you've mentioned and I will be dealing with them again soon. However, how I deal with them is MY business, not yours. Your only concern is how I deal with you. You are a new user(possibly a previously banned user for all I know) and you have done nothing positive for this site in the few weeks you've been a part of it. I will happily take you up on your suggestion and ban your account, which I have now done. Enjoy going to another site and finding people you can annoy. I suggest Goal.com or Youtube. I also suggest that you grow up. Goodbye
Coorperateeye1 (Arsenal) 6 months ago
Dear moderator,

I am facing a serious problem with my account. After I post a comment, I am not getting access to "edit" button. Also when I log out my comment is not there anymore. It seems like my comments are being blocked. They take a while to appear.

I have been facing this problem for about 2 weeks. Please take a look at my problem.

Have I been put on status as certainly my comments are being moderated before they become visible for others.

Please clarify me what is wrong.

Thanks in advance
[account-removed] 6 months ago
Can the mods please tell me why am I banned from posting?
All I Did was post on the man utd and arsenal pages I Did not swear or use any profanity whatever.
Too many butthurt liverpool fans must of reported me
The liverpool fans who came to the man utd page trolling are still allowed to post?  What sort of double standards is this?
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 6 months ago
Because "Manufan1234" - that's right, you can't hide.... You're a disgusting user and we don't want your filth on our website. Your comments today were shocking, you've obviously made a brand new account today to troll with and you can GTFO and never come back. I will find you on every single new account you choose to make and ban every single one of them. Good riddance
Nooooo
For the record idiot, I also know which your other main account is. See I'm just a lot better with computers than you are, Soham245
Soham245 (Manchester United) 6 months ago
Umm, you are completely mistaken here. Let me clear the confusion. At first I thought I was banned for saying "Butthurt" to kevmo, but now I have realised.
I don't know why you think me(Its really funny though ) and that guy are the same, have been on the website for a long time, just not too active. Sad that could not celebrate the FA cup win with fellow members!
The fun thing about being good with computers and human psychology is being able to trace users and link accounts together. I'm not mistaken at all
Wow man! This is ridiculous!
So tell me, how did you jump to the conclusion that I am whoever the guy you think I am? And why exactly have I been withheld from posting?

And no, from what I have seen, you are not good at computers(not at human psychology either) at all, or else you would have spotted your own mistake
Well, I just read your conversation with "account removed" below (which is most probably this guy, and it took a really long time to read!). Well, one of the pillars of being mature is putting yourself in the other person's shoes, and I understand that you are wary of these idiot, who openly declared he would be creating mulitple accounts and commenting. I just got caught in the crossfire, and I hope you realise that.
Sorry, for getting angry, but that is only natural in such a situation...
Are you familiar with how IP's work? Because I am. The fact that you post the same way he does, the fact you think his disgusting comments were pretty funny and the fact that your home addresses are far too similar, tells me I'm not wrong here. I will confer with the other mods but you're either the unluckiest user on the site with a real jerk user living right near you or you're the real account of this guy, which seems much more likely given the fact you chose to go back 2 pages of chat and support the guy. I've been modding far too long to believe in coincidence.

As I've said, if you're innocent this will be cleared up but it's a group decision to make. It just seems far too perfect having traced all the accounts back to their origins and finding too many matches. Why you would post in support of a disgusting banned user is completely beyond me, you realise you're supporting an individual who finds the Hillsborough disaster funny?
Unfortunately (For you as well as me), its the former.
First, I don't know the way he posts, and even if he does post similarly, that must be a coincidence.
Second, I don't know which fan pages he frequents and posts disgusting comments. He might have, he might not have. I found two of his comments funny(Banter against Liverpool), and it was funny for me. I would even list the two comments for you
A) said they would win the final and be in the champions league next season hahahahaha.
Be) hey cheer up next season its gonna' be your season its written in the (daily) star

And third, home address?! Come on! I am sure there are many footytube followers from India!
You should have already conferred with other mods before putting a status ban, especially Badge, Dtdiablo etc since they are most frequent on our Utd page. Ask them if I have ever put any derogatory remarks. Oh you could also check that from my wall. Maybe you already did.

And supporting the guy means I am that guy?! Are you sure it works like that?! All I said was that some of his comments were funny. How is that supporting his actions?! Hell, I don't even know what he did/did not do. Its for you(mods) to decide whats right on the site.
And I go back to read unread comments, I read some, I miss some. Normally I read those where mods ban someone or posts warning, because that's catchy.

Were these vague assumptions the pretext for you to ban me from posting? Or did I post something genuinely illegal according to the site rules?
I just saw your edited reply, and do you think anyone in their right mind would support someone making fun of a disaster, leading to losses of innocent lives?! I had not seen those comments, or else my judgement about him would have been in sync with yours
Of course I checked those things first, hence why it's only Status while we figure this out. Here's the comment in question and the reason why we're taking this seriously. As I said you may just be very unlucky here in which case you have nothing to worry about and your account will be restored as soon as we've figured it all out.

"yeah all pool fans better hide under the tears of hillsborough because sympathy is the only thing that you scum would ever win....

Wait and watch while you heathens bring down anfield next season lmao"

That ^ scum lives right near you so you can understand the caution.

For now we have decided to simply monitor and not leave your account on Status while we discuss things, so as not to keep you disadvantaged. You should be able to post now. These trolls you see, they post politely and normally on their main account and create secondary accounts to be massively abusive on and reveal their true colours. So I'm extremely skeptical whenever I discover links between accounts like this.
I understand your stance here, but I was really riled to find myself banned from posting. However, misunderstandings occur, we all have experienced it, sometimes or other. So its okay

From the comment you posted above, it is clear that he is childish and immature, and has not yet realised the true value of a life. A remorseful experience might teach him that.
Life is the best teacher after all.
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 7 months ago
I was banned from posting because
I said why did they choose a ref from Turkey for the match between Atletico vs Bayern....
People may have misunderstood the meaning of that comment and I totally understand why you guys perceived it as a racist comment however my intention was not to be racist what so ever.... I simply wanted to imply that we should have had a more well known referee
In the meantime, I apologize for posting such comment.... I was under a lot of emotions as I believed there were some bad calls against my team which lead my team to elimination of champions league

Tomikato 7 months ago
Let me begin by citing what you said:

"The fukkinn c**t ref was from Turkey...... Like who the fukkkk chooses a ref from turkey for such important match...... "

I'll get beyond the foul language. But how does being Turkish make him 'less well known'? What's the problem with having a ref from Turkey?

Also, fyi he is quite well known. He officiated the champions league final last year. Look up his credentials here:
Https://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/C%C3%BCneyt_%C3%87ak%C4%B1r

Answer the above two questions and the Mods will decide what to do next. Thanks
You are correct sir it has nothing to do with his origin.... My roots are turkish as well LOL
I just wanted someone like Mark Clattenberg or someone I had known for awhile.... And I am very active on footytube, I am not here to start a fight or cuss other ppl.... This time I was furious with bad calls and while being under influenced I went beyond boundaries
You are correct sir it has nothing to do with his origin.... My roots are turkish as well LOL
I just wanted someone like Mark Clattenberg or someone I had known for awhile.... And I am very active on footytube, I am not here to start a fight or cuss other ppl.... This time I was furious with bad calls and while being under influenced I went beyond boundaries
Omg sorry for multiple posts.... Ughh
Tomikato 7 months ago
Fair enough buddy. Makes sense. I know emotions can be high specially during these times. Just make sure you don't alienate folks. If I were Turkish I would take offense to what you said and I am sure you understand why. You've been an active user so I won't hold you up too much. Cheers mate

Ohh btw - you are being banned for multiple posts. Almost haha
OH NO
Ahahah

There is a bug I think in here.... Because I tried to post my comment and it didn't go through that's why I kept pressing the button thing LOL
[account-removed] 9 months ago
I was banned simply for stating that we (Barca) wanted Bellerin back
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 8 months ago
Actually you were put on Status, not banned. For the extremely poor timing of your comment. Exercise some tact next time, it'll be up to Godspeedysick to decide when to allow you to comment again
[account-removed] 8 months ago
Thank you but I would like to delete my profile
[account-removed] 8 months ago
Thank you but I would like to delete my profile
Spidermax (Arsenal) 9 months ago
Today I found out that my comments are not being shown for some reasons. After a while it will be shown. I guess a mod has to approve my comments.
It was weird for me that almost no one answered my posts and questions and now I know why.
I want to be able to talk to people while the topic is still hot and active. So if I can't have that please let me know so I don't exhaust myself talking to others while they won't see it.
Would appreciate it if I get quick answer
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 10 months ago
OK, I get banned because a word 'fuk off'. Then, what about Danipak's 'fukk off' on me at page 17? If this word 'fuk off' is inappropriate, what about 'asshole'? And so many other 'f**k off' at page 10 of arsenal forum? Why double standard? And only ban those have different opinions from these MOD?
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 10 months ago
Simple, you didn't report it and it got missed and buried in the rubbish. However when I check after the match and see your comment on the top page, that's pretty easy to spot. I will steadily go through all the pages and punish anyone who deserves it. You have been on the radar of the mods for awhile now for past rudeness so you are punished differently to somebody who has had a good reputation for longer than you have been on the site, I'm sure you understand that.

The Arsenal fans are disgracing themselves lately, it makes me very glad I no longer post on the forums as it has become a very unintelligent and increasingly disrespectful place
So when will I be off status?
Well you basically show no remorse for your actions, preferring instead to accuse mods of double standards. So I figured you can stay on Status for awhile and think it over. I would be thought someone who's been on Status before would have more sense
Lol first of all you have said 1 week. It's true there are other similar comments not removed. I do not report everything even until now because I knew if I do that, it will be a busy day for a MOD. I just ignore all the rude comments on others. Well, I don't argue back after your explanation, so when will I be off status exactly after you said a week last 10 days
Let me explain something to you. Status is a place for people to come to terms with what they've done wrong on the site, not a timed detention where you ignore us for a week and wait to be reinstated with no remorse for your actions whatsoever. I don't believe you care about our rules so this is what I'm going to do. I'll take you off Status. However since this is your second time on Status and you don't seem to care about the rules very much, the next time you step out of line and ignore said rules, you won't go back on Status, you will be banned outright
Man, please ! I do follow the rules, I admit I did make a mistake for the foul word, I really get mad whenever people speak about their frustration and someone else come and tell you to go support other team. Why would you sound like I make a mess and chaos here often? As far as I concern, I tried to follow the rules here as I can, and I believe the last time I got into so called provisional system whereby my comments will not appear until approved by a mod is about a year ago. I am not sure I get into so call 'on status' before this. And until then, I don't think I receives any warning or so.

I genuinely knew why I was here and I accept that, but what I was calling above is just a fair treatment. People like I mentioned above make way more foul words here than me, I got straight into status, but he don't even get a 'warning'? Seriously, I never report any comments ever, even if those are harsh on me or other people, because I knew that won't change their mind on us and of course it would make all the MOD busy. Also, I quite disappointed for you calling me not making sense. When I was unable to make comments, I came here to find out the reason that why only I am the one getting such 'on status' but not others, and their comments are not even removed, which is a fact back then. I accept your explanation, moved on and waited patiently as you told. If I am a person not making sense, I would go on and argue, to me that is very naive. However, I am quite shock that you have said I showed no remorse of my action. How?

I really enjoy this site, I have been here since 09 but finally make an account years after. footytube is one of my daily visit for years, even if I did not make comments, I come up and view people's opinions daily. I am really disappointed that I was here looked as a troll here to be honest, I tried to make contributions as I could. You did your job as a MOD here, I appreciate that. But of course, as what you have said to me, it looks like I am irritating to all. I promise I would slowly leave this site
Well perhaps you didn't mean it the way it sounded then but I read the initial comment as an accusation. If that's not the case then fine, we'll just move on. The person in question has never done anything wrong on the site. That doesn't mean I won't ask them to tone it down if I see them being rude, I always step in when I see that. My best advice is that if you get mad when you see someone squash another's opinion just ask them to chill rather than tell them where to go. Before I was a mod I got a name on the forums for defending others from attacks, there's no reason you can't do the same. You must understand however that we will always give less repeat chances to a user who's been on Status in the past. As I said to Viper before, I don't like to ban people for no reason EVER, in fact I don't like to ban people at all. So as long as you respect the rules then there won't be a problem. Enjoy the site mate
Ghanakid21 (Chelsea) 11 months ago
I just want to start by saying I know why I was put on status and that it was the right decision by the Mods. I was very angry that rival fans were coming in during Mourinho's sacking and making jibes at him and his career achievements (especially from Arsenal fans playing innocent, like they were trying to understand our pain, but really enjoying themselves taking shots at our predicament). I make it my mission on this site to never, go on other forums when one of us are going through harsh times because it's an easy way to either get enraged by comments and want to respond or laugh at their pain and want to chime in. We all want to be the guy that says "I told you so" it seems. Likewise, I'm sure if I went to rival forums at the time of Mourinho's sacking, I'd see a LOT worse and probably would want to respond angrily and get in a type-off internet battle.

It just adds insult to injury when rivals want to take their opinions (which, again, are rarely ever objective nor innocent of foul play) to our home base. It's like "can we please rage/cry/sneer in peace or among ourselves for a bit? "

Still, that doesn't give me the right to personally call someone pathetic and tell them to go "F" themselves. I understand that Dougie's comments about Mourinho still fall into the guidelines of what is allowed on this site and mine were not. I apologize to him and you, the Mods, for having to waste time with such needless internet quarrels.

As much as I'd like to be taken off status, reading some of the posts from my fellow Footytuber Blues about the Mourinho/CFC situation, makes me glad I'm not there to turn it into Captain America: Civil War.

If it is alright with you guys, I'd like to remain on status for the duration of the holidays so cooler heads can prevail and the Ghanakid can shed his battle armor.

Still love this site. Still come to it everyday to check what's being posted or just to watch the highlights.

Happy Holidays!
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 11 months ago
Well said mate, good on you for owning up to it. I have no problem with that, I'm satisfied that you understand and know you did the wrong thing. Original Status term was till after Xmas but if you wish to stay on it longer that can be done. Just post on a mod's wall anytime after Xmas if you want your account reactivated ok? As a side note Dougie actually asked to leave the site when I placed him on Status for the same argument, so any conflict between you both is resolved. Cheers and Merry Xmas
Ghanakid21 (Chelsea) 11 months ago
Hi Zilch! Happy New Year Mate!

After a good break, I think I'm ready to responsibly chip in again. Let me know when I can get my status lifted (went to a mod wall, but couldn't post).

Thank you!

DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 11 months ago
Hi Ghanakid,

Happy New Year to you; I hope you had a good time with your family / friends.

We're happy to take you off the status system now that Christmas period has passed. If you can allow a good hour or so then you should be able to contribute on the site how you used to.

Regards,

DTaDiablo

[account-removed] 11 months ago
I was banned for making a post on Chelsea's forum which I felt was completely appropriate, and so did many on their users. A former mod even defended me, saying that although I had come at a tough time for Chelsea fans, I was within my right to say what I said.

I was defending myself after a personal attack from a user and did not resort to personal attacks myself.

None of what I said would remotely resemble "trolling", so I'm quite surprised and annoyed that my account has been banned
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 11 months ago
I put you on Status mate, all the mods are busy on holiday so I thought I'd help out for old time's sake. You should've known better than to go and call out Ghanakid on their forum. You have a history of antagonizing the Chelsea forum for your own amusement so is it really a suprise that you deserved this? I know what you were doing, don't act so innocent, any excuse to wind up their forum. Enjoy your Status, maybe I'll take you off as an Xmas present, if you've grown up by then. Good day.

And FYI, deliberately dodging the swear filter is NOT appreciated either
[account-removed] 11 months ago
Zilch would you mind doing us both a quick favor and deleting my account please? I'm not sure how to remove it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football