Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Status Appeals
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
I just found out that I got put on automod. Could I get my account back to normal please? I have been on footytube for years and became a pro member on here also. I never go and try and cause trouble. I just like to have a bit of banter. I would rather stay on footytube because I meet some really good mates on here. But If I can't get my account back to normal I would rather cancel my donations and leave for good.

Thanks
Colinmc (Liverpool) 2 months ago
Well I have to appeal. I'm put on status by a Chelsea mod after giving lip to a Chelsea poster who's entire mission in life is to troll everybody. Guy makes an image of Gerrard slipping and then posts nothing but troll posts and links to things designed to inflame for weeks then has the nerve to report me. Unreal. He deserved exactly what I said to him for his actions and more. Frankly, KGB shouldn't be allowed to make that decision either
And of course he immediately changed his profile pic before reporting as well. Convenient
And now there is some kind of error with the posting system. Let it be known that I only hit post once if at all
I'd also like to take this opportunity to report Bloom, despite the fact that I know nothing will be done about it. He called me an imbecile twice, roughly equivalent to stupid twat. He threatened two mods into trying to get his way with his nice little "or else" touch. He also trolled pretty much exclusively for a couple weeks, also against the rules.

As for his cry of racism, well, looks like I got 'stupid twat' right on the money since the comment referenced some unknown country with literally not an iota of a comment about race or people other than him generally. But it looks like he found a taker to fit the square peg into a round hole. I'm sure my African wife will be glad to know she's married to a racist, I'll be sure to tell her for bloom. Of course I am just assuming because Bloom was so up in arms that he might be of African decent. He could be asian, south american, even English caucasian for all I know and found it 'offensive' that I just described West London as a sh!Thole.

If that's what he or anybody thinks is 'racist' then he is a lucky man having very apparently not actually experienced it himself. I have had it said to my face, numerous occasions, so you'll have to pardon me if I don't have high tolerance for this kind of ploy. Crying racism and then making threats until a user is banned should be another bannable offense but I won't wait around for that revelation
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 2 months ago
Colin,

You're heated, I get it. But I hope you'll realize by the end of this that you've not given enough credit to us mods. I'll repeat what I posted on your wall, no decision is made by a single mod; we always confer with each other. As my first comment on your wall states, you were put on status for the aggressive comment. Under no circumstance is such a comment ok. I understand that you think his behavior merited your response, and if you are of the mindset that you'd do it again in a similar circumstance, fine, but realize that it will have consequences every time. In fact, repeats of this exact thing will quickly lead to a ban. So again I'll say, use the report button.

Regarding his claim of racism:
As I've already posted on your wall, the mods agree with you that you did not have racist intent. It was a murky issue because we did not immediately know things like if you were actually aware of his nationality or not. We've banned members in the past for saying similar things, but the difference is that they were calling out specific countries and clearly expounding disparaging views and you have not done that. I apologize if this hit a nerve. Please consider what I originally posted on your wall: *"Furthermore, the mods will be discussing if your appeal for him to go back to "whatever sh!T hole country [he] is from" should be deemed as racist. In that event, you'll likely face a ban. "* I only identified the fact that the mods would be considering the implications of your comment. Which is what we did, and we agreed with your defence. I purposefully did not accuse you of anything because I knew it would take some consideration and I take great care to not be flippant with my words.

Regarding Bloom:
Please don't worry about him. The mods will be speaking with him, but that does not need to be your concern. Similarly, we will say the same thing to him. My initial response to this situation came before I noticed his comments on Zilch's and my wall.

Going forward:
We need you to give us some assurance that you won't go off the handle again. Let us know if you understand that future reactions will be met with more time in status and a increased risk of being banned. We can move forward and reestablish your commenting abilities once this happens.

Again, I realize the high intensity in this situation, so please let us know if you still feel like this is unfair or if you have other concerns. As I hope I've demonstrated, we mods endeavor to be reasonable and objective in how we deal with such situations
Status me for aggressive comments, sure I am fine with that. They were aggressive and meant to be so. I don't have a problem with myself being on status for that.

I do have a problem with Bloom not being on status. Right about now, I wish I had reported him instead of handling it myself with my aggressive response. Had I known he was immediately turn coward and go running to the mods after I gave him a reason to report me I would have just reported him. I gave him a courtesy by just responding directly to him and I won't be doing that with him again since he is not a stand up guy.

As for Blooms cries of 'racism', I'm still hot about that. I will probably be pissed off about that for another few days. I don't think there is anything more infuriating in the world to me than some blanket, obvious ploy like that using a serious issue that me and my own wife have felt very much ourselves. I don't even want to think about what I would do or say if he were in my presence after that garbage. It is cowardice and deviance plain and simple. Pissed off doesn't even accurately describe my opinion of that.

As for what I did, bad decision. Next time I will just report him, and if I want to share my opinion of him with him, I will find a private way to do it that doesn't infringe on the public boards. It was an obvious troll attempt on his part and he had been trying to get under people's skin for a while. He directly responded to one of my posts with his obvious troll as well so he sought it out. Then he covered his tracks afterwards. That said, I will just report it.

I also apologize for singling you out, just seemed a bit suspicious when he is who he is and you are who you are and then there are crazy allegations of 'racism' attached. Seemed like a real set up at that point. I was wrong and hot under the collar about that, obviously
Well I assume I'll be on status for a bit so enjoy the world cup mods
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 2 months ago
Thank you again for your mature responses. I appreciate the apology, and you are completely forgiven.

We'll talk about your status and get back to you on when we'll take you off soon. Whatever we decide, rest easy that it won't be weeks. We're talking day(s) not weeks
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 2 months ago
Just touching on Kgb being the one who responded, it's merely circumstance. Bloom posted on my wall and Kgb's and he logged on before I did and instead saw the reported comment, before he saw the wall post. Mods respond to problems on every page and it's just a case of whoever's active at the time. I'm an Arsenal fan and I deal with fans all over the site, we're not limited to the team we follow
TheWilf (Manchester United) 3 months ago
Please Please un ban me I really want to be a part of this website it shows you how desperate I am to be back on this site I won't troll again just give me a chance please.
Sorry
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 3 months ago
Racist, homophobic comments, abusing others.... Mate you managed at least 2 red cards on this site. I don't care how sorry you are, you will never be welcome back. Find another site for your football fix
TheWilf (Manchester United) 3 months ago
I was never racist or homophobic I just won't abuse again c'mon Zilch one more please
Good thing I have a record of your past comments to prove that you're lying about not being racist or homophobic

"and it states that its at old Trafford you f**king fag"

Does anyone realise what Ronaldo (CR7) is going to do to Israel he hates the f**king guts out of them because of what they caused and I hate them aswell f**king hate Israel"

Those are your comments, we don't want that kind of rude, racist, homophobic and disrespectful behavior here thanks. You are not welcome back and never will be.
MarcoVanHelzer (Bayern München) 3 months ago
Tanmay can you please let me off this restriction there has to be some misunderstanding. I did not intentionally "troll" cheshire cat and I wish to appeal this decision. If Cheshire was offended I apologize immediately for any grievances I caused
BluesRising (Chelsea) 3 months ago
Mr Zilch please remove any restrictions you put on my account. I don't know Buccaneer and I have been following weaintgotnohistory and this site for a few months now and just decided to join last month to make my own contribution and partake in the banter. Shouldnt you message me first before actually suspending my account?
Well look I apologise for the inconvenience caused but users don't often look at their walls and I wanted your attention. What I will do is take you off Status as I have your attention and we will try to look into this and resolve it as it's a very odd occurrence. So I'll take you off but we may contact you on your wall again so be on the lookout. Once again I apologise for the inconvenience but this issue must be resolved. IP addresses don't usually lie and this is very strange
BluesRising (Chelsea) 3 months ago
Thanks for letting me off the restriction.... Feel free to investigate mate
[account-removed] 3 months ago
Apologies for my past indiscretions.... What do I do to get off status?
Nothing. You were banned for very good reason, constant abusive efforts and a massive argument on the Premier League page where you insulted about 5 different users and myself. Not to mention I happen to know you were previously banned under another user name for abuse "joseblues". You're banned mate, you blew it. You aren't welcome on footytube and any new accounts will be banned immediately
Paris7cy (Chelsea) 3 months ago
I have been ban for 2 months now.... I think is unfair and I want my account back
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 3 months ago
Thanks for checking-in with us. Check your wall
Unfair?
I copied a comment from the real madrid forum to the bayern forum and got warned about trolling by staff "zilch" then I reported one of his comments because he had used a derogatory reference asking if I kiss my mother with my foul mouth which is a personal comment.
So he/she banned my account.

I have used swear words against a team but never to another user, while I was called many things (even with a gif image) which I don't want to repeat here.

Maybe there is a need for more fair staff members
Unfair?
I copied a comment from the real madrid forum to the bayern forum and got warned about trolling by staff "zilch" then I reported one of his comments because he had used a derogatory reference asking if I kiss my mother with my foul mouth which is a personal comment.
So he/she banned my account.

I have used swear words against a team but never to another user, while I was called many things (even with a gif image) which I don't want to repeat here.

Maybe there is a need for more fair staff members
I'm not sure it's even worth giving you a reason before I remove you from the site but here's a sample as to why you're here on Status and about to be banned.

"I am a Bayern Munich fan too depending on the opposition
And I do not think I actually wrote anything tht offending (i've read worse on here) or annoying that you keep threatening my account
Like I couldn't make another one

Bt relax
This forum feels lik Germany under the Nazis so no more posting here"

Creating new accounts, showing me zero respect by doing this and also reporting my warning to you, mate you're not worth my time. This is a mature age website not for children like yourself. Here's the first 2 rules you broke:

8. Swearing
Although swearing IS allowed on footytube, please refrain from unecessary and over-use of profanities. There is a time and a place for swearing. Please Note: Swear words are automatically filtered by default. If you prefer your posts with more colourful language, you can override the filter via your account settings page.

"Well instead of sayin Gotze is a C**t/Judas/d**khead/f**kstick/money grubbing w**re

Why not just replace any insult with Gotze,)"

7. Excessive Team / Player Bashing / 'Trolling'
We all like to have a friendly jibe or two every now and again, but team bashing comments such as 'Arsenal are Crap', are just plain rude, immature and well, a little boring. If you aren't able to articulate why you think arsenal are crap, there's not really a lot of point in saying it. The same goes for over-zealous praising of your team, saying 'Arsenal Rules!' may very well be true in your opinion, but it doesn't make for interesting reading, try telling us why they rule?

"I - I
D - do
I - it
Oh - on my
T - terms

And wtf I said not my quote
Read it somewhere I think it was Real Madrid forum
It not lik I wrote Bayern suked on BBC , that would be egging

If and When Borussia Dortmund loses and there's s**t written you just take I like a man
It's just a game of football"

"U dumass

Hodor"

""Bayern had a dream but it wasn't Real"

Nt my quote"

Those efforts plus not caring about warnings from the staff, I've already spent more time on you than you deserve. footytube has no place for you so enjoy trolling on goal.com and youtube instead. Oh and just so you know, it takes me 2 mouse clicks to remove every new account you make and you'll get tired of making them before I get sick of deleting them. Have fun with that.
To be fair tht Gotze comment gt quite a few likes and the rule you posted says swearing IS allowed and no one reported that comment 'cause everyone agrees Gotze is such a big fat Gotze

It was just the stupid bayern fans
And I did write I won't be posting in the Bayern forum anymore but then after that you put me on status but I didn't understand that it is different from being fully banned and can be removed so I gt pissed off and then it just snowballed

Neways 2 clicks huh so thts what 10 clicks till now
The rule I posted says no excessive swearing which is a exactly what you've done.

Well you shot yourself in the foot didn't you? You were rude and disrespectful to me and you're not welcome anymore.

And yep, 10 clicks (make that 12 after I ban this one) and about 5 minutes of my time overall. So how long did it take you to create all those new accounts? Like 2 minutes for each? I'd rather click my mouse twice. Have fun with that
Wht if I hide? Stop posting s**t that gets reported or you can easily find.    How will you ban me then.
Lol, none of your comments have been reported. I can find you very easily son. Hell I even know where you live.

The end of the day you're a Dortmund fan and so am I. You'll hate having an account where you can't post on your teams forum so go right ahead. I'll still ban your accounts no problem. I have tools for removing persistent idiots from the site. You really are such a foolish little child. 2 clicks and I can remove every comment you've ever made on the whole site.

Oh and if you decide to not comment in order to try and "hide" lol then I've still done my job since you won't be annoying anyone on the site with your comments like you want to be doing
You can try posting normally if you like. I have methods of finding you regardless so go ahead. And yes I am persistant, I like to keep the site clean of idiots
Scrappydoo (Chelsea) 4 months ago
Why it is I still have my account block
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 4 months ago
Well we didn't resolve anything did we? In your last post you were still justifying your actions to me
Really.... I admitted to the trolling. I just don't get it, just because I said I still don't think I was not rude and disrespectful. Many persons who I have spoken to in relation to that comment also find that I is was not rude and disrespectful but that's just they opinion. Just like you can can say " you were still justifying your actions to me" that sounds like your opinion. On an another note you should know I really never post anything here on this site. I have been a member or a very long time since I was in secondary school. And in these old days a comment like the one I made was just some rude votes. The has change
Times certainly have changed and when they do you either adapt and survive, or die out. Your choice
Yea but your still not going to lift my band...
Once again, nothing has been resolved so no I'm not going to
[account-removed] 4 months ago
I have no complain over my ban. I just want to know for how long?
It'll be until after the Chelsea vs Liverpool match. However any further abuse like this and next time it'll be a permanent ban. If someone annoys you on your page, report them and let us deal with them please, don't tell them to fk off
Mazacar (Chelsea) 4 months ago
Just found that my account is temporarily banned. I usually never go to other forum and make comment however I speak my mind in Chelsea forum, I do get offended by other fans coming to Chelsea forum and making stupid comments and usually respond to them (most of the time it's after or during the game).

If I can't make any comment in Chelsea forum then please go ahead and ban my user account and I'll not create other user and so won't be making anymore comments.

I still enjoy this site and will be visiting and reading through forums even if you ban me
Mazacar
"Yes you're missing going back to your forum and shut the fck up. Lot's of so called great team came and gone.

You can't say that on your own forum mate. Check your wall some time, you've been asked before to tone down your language but abusing others is where I absolutely draw the line. You're on Status till after the Chelsea vs Liverpool match, any further abuse after you're re-instated will result in a permanent ban
Mazacar (Chelsea) 4 months ago
Are we cool now?
Yeh I think so but bear in mind there won't be a warning or status next time, it'll just be a fan. Enjoy the site mate, stay out of trouble
Juventusfc (Juventus) 4 months ago
Hi, I do not see the reason why I was banned, my comments have been in check lately and I usually comment on the Juve thread only. Someone please explain to me so I can evaluate my mistake and correct my actions. Thank you. I also did not receive a personal message so I am quite confused. Thank you
Your comments have been in check eh? What about this little gem the other day on the Juventus page?

Juventusfc (Juventus) 1 day ago
Go f**k yourself.

And I don't care what he said(I removed that too) nothing gives you the right to post that response. This is hardly the first time you've shot your mouth off on this site so I'm giving you one final chance and the next time it'll be a straight ban. You'll stay on Status for 1 week then I will take you off and notify you, enough is enough
And just this one comment. All my other comments lately have been in check. Never knew 3 words were such a big deal
I have been here for a long time now and even more than you. I have of course had some issues with comments and such but I do not disrespect someone unless they have provoked me and made fun of my team. You should ban him considering the fact that he is constantly talking s**t about Juve.

If he continues to disrespect my time he will be disrespected. I have talked to him several times and told him not to and I have replied to him with much more respect. I have a good rapport with many people on footytube and if the time is up then so be it but I am not going to force myself to respect someone who does not deserve or does not respect me.

Thank you and have a nice day
Look mate if someone on the site is a problem, report them so we can deal with them, don't simply take matters into your own hands. We're not about to let users tell others to fk off and you know that. This isn't exactly a first offense for you, you're prone to making abusive posts and enough is enough. I'm not going to continually tell a user to watch their language and what they say to others so this is your last chance. Next time it'll be a ban rather than Status. If that guy does anything else just report him and let me deal with his ass for you
OK I'm taking you off status but I must warn you that no more chances will be given if you abuse anyone else. Enjoy the site
Hollyone (Arsenal) 4 months ago
Its obvious this forum has vested interest preventing real Comments from being aired. You guys should stay off your own site and just monitor violent/aggressive post. Zilch for example wears a pink dress removes anti-wenger post and keeps opinions sterile. WILL NOT challenge block, this can easily be worked around if I have the time but seriously mods make rules for yourselves to prevent this biased air on your forum
Feel better? It's pretty some really, you only post negatively and always about the same thing. If you cannot contribute properly to the forum then at least don't annoy all the regulars, which you're currently doing
The fact that I was trolling I can understand that. As for the part of being rude, I don't see it. I was never disrespectful to Barcelona Fc or its fans I simply stated what everyone who watch the game saw. I will never accept the fact that I was rude/ disrespectful. I have seen a lot worst. Maybe because of different back-rounds.... Yea I get it but where I come from that is far from being rude and disrespectful. "I don't really wanna to know how you run this site I personally don’t really give a s**t. "

Nb: last line that is me starting to be rude and disrespectful.
Just showing you an example

Honestly what ever you all do with the site I can't question it, I can't work on, build or design a web page. Don't take my comment above personally its just an example
You found my comment to be rude "the 'great' barca looked clueless against atletico. " This is what you call being rude, I watched the game and spoke the truth. If the truth hurts yes it does. I have seen a lot worst disrespectful insulting comments which trample all across people beliefs and feelings but nothings was done. You 'block' me for speaking the truth about the game yet you don't block those persons who post these disrespectful insulting comments filled with lies and fabrications. That is double standard. And as for the part of trolling, liverpool, arsenal troll chelsea on there page all the time real does the same with barca vice versa. So its ok to troll a team on your own team page.... But its a problem when you troll a team on that team page. If that's case again double standard. NO trolling I thought that was the rule
Firstly you have no idea how we deal with those other users so stop pretending to be an expert on this. We don't allow fans to constantly post flamebait on their own team page, perhaps you should visit the Madrid page and check the recent comment I made to Pedmar on this if you think we simply ignore it.

Now stop deflecting and making excuses for your poor behaviour and get back on topic. Yes your comment was disrespectful, about 10 of your fellow Chelsea fans came in and told you this, plus a few Barca fans, so YES, your comment is disrespectful ergo it is rude. Why don't you try manning up here? You knew what you were doing, you posted on Chelsea forum that you were trolling and as you know, trolling is not allowed so you are in the wrong. Trolls are all the same, unable to admit their mistakes and gutless. Be a man, abide by the rules and stop trying to justify your trolling.

And leave the running of the site to us thanks, don't presume to know anything about how we deal with problems on the site. Focus on what you've done wrong instead. Unless of course you want to keep trying to justify your trolling after blatantly stating it on the Chelsea page
Just to have a good laugh about the hilarious comments some of the barca fans would make. To me I find them to me very funny and how seriously some people take it. I personally get troll almost very day from most of my friends and I does behave or make stupid comments as some people do here. I had all right to defend my statement and before I could I got a block. Also I wrote on the chelsea page first letting them know my intentions, I wouldnt call that bragging. Its was all about personal enjoyment for me. I just want to point out what about the liverpoool, barca, real and the other fans of any club makes all those nasty comments week after week I don't see them getting block. Anyways you all can do what you want because to me it doesn't matter. In addition I read your rules and I see a lot of double standards with regards to posting comments. Your reply not working either
Double standards lol never heard that one before.... Stop deflecting and stay on point. I've read your reply and since you read the rules you'll know that we don't tolerate trolling. You had no right to defend your post as it was simply a rude post on another team's page. You're basically saying you trolled for your enjoyment. Sorry but footytube is not a site that allows you to insult others for your own personal gratification. If that's a problem might I suggest you go to YouTube or goal.com? There you will find an entire website of morons insulting each other with no consequence

Kick4Life - changing lives through football