Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Status Appeals
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I got banned on an account, and I admit that I got banned for a good reason. I used profane language and deserved to be banned. I have learned from my mistakes, and want to make a new account where I will not do anything bad. But now when I try and make a new account, I get banned. I think it is reasonable to make a new account without even having the chance to do anything on it yet
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
I'm all for second chances. God knows I've needed a few too.

I'll take you off status, but you need to know that any step out of line will be met with an IP ban.

This means don't troll and do not make alternate accounts for trolling. With a click of a button I can see all of your other accounts, so it isn't worth your time to try.

This will be your account
I didn't understand why was I not allowed to comment.... May be some people find my comment offensive but I have no intention to hurt anybody it was just in all good humor.... Please make my account available I have been member of footy tube for over 2 years and will be good member...
Like I've mentioned, Peter, the people who do not find that offensive is in the minority, and while you might be okay with a joke that flirts with racist overtures, the site has some strict laws regarding posts of this nature. If a joke is offending a section of the society, be it a race, sexual orientation or religion, then the joke cannot be made, even in a sarcastic or tongue in cheek fashion. If you check your wall again, I've even given you the rules and where it says that it is not possible for you to do so.

I've already warned you once, and you've paid no heed to it. I've warned you a second time, and you've shrugged that off. Twice I have given you an explanation, and it is unfortunate that you still see it as "good humour". I must say, I don't buy the "I don't understand" part of the story.

The only reason your account is still active is because of how long you've been a member of footytube. If you can promise that you will not post jokes of that nature again, then we'll consider putting you off status. However, I must try to impress upon you that any further jokes of that nature will result in a non revocable ban.

It must also be said that second accounts are not acceptable on this website, and your second account has been removed
Ok I under stand what I did and am very sorry for that and it won't happen again in future.
I promise to follow all the laws of this website. And I am sorry one again. Hope you will consider my request.

Glad to hear, Peter. I hope you abide by your own promise. We've discussed your situation, and considering the length of time you were active on the website, we believe we can give you one more chance. Please use it well, as next time, there won't even be the opportunity to have this kind of conversation.

Good day, Peter. Give my best to Stewie!
Thank you very much
Bro, I am even not able to post on CFC page now? Give me some respect to your friends please? We are all human beings?
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
It's funny that you talk about respect because I don't think I have ever seen you give respect to anyone. I see you demanding that others give it to you, but I have never seen you actually be respectful to anyone else.

You deserve to be on status, Victor. You bring way too much drama on to the Chelsea page, and you haven't learned at all during your entire time here.

On your wall you said that this is none of my business, but it is my business. When you bring your personal dramas onto the Chelsea general wall, it becomes my problem. And I'm quite tired of having your problems be my problems.

So yes, you can't even post on the CFC page. You should have listened to one of the 100's of warning you have been given
Read my comment on my page
Besides, did you know I always give respect to WBA? Liqudator was abusing crap on me in onlinechat
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Don't bring that stuff onto the site though Victor that is what we are trying to get across to you!

Take your punishment, think about your behaviour and we will review your situation shortly!
Hi again,

For the past 2 days, I've had a lots of meditation. After much deep thoughts, I admit I was wrong to overreact to the posts from some fans. I hereby apologize for the mistakes I've made and not to do it again. I've had chats with some mods as well. They gave me some good advice as well, I thereby decide to take Greatscot's and Kgb's advice and would just ignore their comments in the future. If it's too serious, I will report them and not overreact/threaten/ etc. I won't do it again.

Please accept my request

Victor
I would also like to change my name too if possible, to get a fressh start
I would also like to change my name too if possible, to get a fressh start
Thank you
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Remove/Delete/Disable my account
Mods are kinda useless on this forum because they abuse their power.... Magneto the 27 year old super hero dissed me first and all I did was defend myself and club.... Blocking me would not change anything.... You know where your club stands
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
There is a difference between using our power and abusing our power.

Every use of our power is not an abuse. I have seen many of your posts over the last week or two, and nearly all of them are confrontational. If Magento attacked you first, that is wrong. However, I doubt it. Highly.

Can you please point me to where he insulted you first?

Cloudst 1 year ago
Magneto never said anything to you, you incited him to react and that is why you are here. I was right there when we put you on status (an arsenal fan) care to explain why I would put you on status? It's clear you just like to troll
Cloudst 1 year ago
>
Cloudst 1 year ago
>
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I'd like to post my appeal and have my current "troll status" revoked and my normal posting privileges restored.

Addressing what I had initially done in the City forum, I can see how many users could have been offended by it, and rightfully so. Though I still stand by my original claim that that was not trolling, I understand that an action like that can easily be seen as trolling. I won't repeat actions like that in the future; no more messages of the like will be posted to other teams' walls by myself.

I also understand how the messages in the wake of my initial posting didn't help my cause at all. You may have been under the impression that I have intentions to troll other teams in the future because of my subsequent posts, once again, rightfully so. This isn't the case. I know and acknowledge that further postings like that will lead to my account being terminated on this site and my access forbidden in the future.

In conclusion, I hereby offer my sincerest apologies for the entirety of this escapade earlier in the week, and I offer my word as to not repeat any of the aforementioned actions intentionally.

Ps, I'd like to thank Kgb112 for quite the debate on my profile. I'm thoroughly delighted to know that this site is patrolled by such respectful, yet intelligent people like him (I hope you're a him, otherwise this is sort of awkward....)

Regards,
Cliff
It is nice to see you make this post. I'll forward it out to the rest of the mods, and you'll hear from us once we reach upon a common decision.

Have a good day,
Maddy
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I'd really like to hear an apology for the very distasteful picture you posted, why people think its funny to make fun of people less fortunate than themselves is completely beyond me, it disgusts me!

Other than that you will be free to continue as you were
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
The general consensus seems to be very highly in your favor Schweinsteiger.    Expect to hear from one of us shortly.
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I apologize for that picture as well, although it was not in any way my intent to offend anyone with it. In hindsight I can see that it wasn't in my best interests to post it when I did, I didn't think it would cause me or anyone else any more trouble than was already occurring
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Thank you for your apology, check your wall
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Thank your lucky stars you were not banned for the picture alone, it was in very bad taste and upset even some of us mods.
I hope you learn and move forward from this, it costs nothing to be respectful
Houserat (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I made a mistake!. I have rights! Pt my account back on. Ill do anything.... Anything
Magneto reply to me now
"reply to me now". That's a funny one.

Quite simply, your mocking attitude when warned has done you no favours, especially after you were warned. Whatever rights you have, "right to troll" certainly isn't one. All your posts have been pooled up, and the rest of the mods have been presented with them and will take time to decide on what course of action to take. You will hear the decision in the near future.

Good day
Magneto I hope we can be friends when this is all over
Someone put be back on I wanna make comments yo!
Have you made your desicion yet?!?!?!?!
Bonds619 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why can't icomment any more
TheRealBlues (Everton) 1 year ago
Sorry!
TheRealBlues (Everton) 1 year ago
Sorry for my comment. I'm a bit over zealous about the teams I like and dislike. It won't happen again
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
Ok well consider it a warning that future trolling on the forums is not tolerated on the site and may result in a ban. As you said you did not use offensive language but watch the insults directed at other clubs and if you must vent at all, do so on your own team forum. I will talk with the others and see if they will take you off status. Enjoy the site, minus the insults mate
Please allow me the permission to post comments on this site. I know with this username no one will take me seriously even if I make sensible comments so here is the solution, first change my username to "Gunnersfiring" and then put my status off. I have assured you for last 1 and half year(that is a huge time!) that I can really behave in a matured manner by hiding my real identity. Even zilch has said a week ago that now I have matured and I assure ypu that I won't do trolling, if I do you can blocked me asap
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
You mock us on the site a few minutes ago and then expect everything to be all fine on here? Forget it
Mate I was little offended the way fabby said that I did not even know I was trolling. Sorry mate it won't happen again. My previous accounted lasted for nearly 1 and a half year and things were going really fine until I decided to reveal my real identity (do you really want to know why I had reavealed my identity? Just a little hint girlfriend matter) mate I was in a kinda trauma, you know how much it hurts when you love someone like mad, leaves you for forever. Ok leave it! I assure you it won't happen again. I have assured you for more than 1 year and with my matured behaviour I even got cool stsus. Don't worry it won't happen ever!
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Oh god, and here is me reading this on valentines day, talk about a tear to the eye?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football