Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Status Appeals
Tharius (Real Madrid) 5 months ago
Well didn't realize that would offend anyone as the opinion was made in the context of futbol, because the perception of dirty play by Argentenians has a very long history in futbol never referred to Argentinians as a people which is another matter entirely but only meant in the context of futbol, I have always in all of my posts particulary if someone attempted to offend or what people call baiting or whatever I am ususally one of the first to try and shut it down without seeking any recognition for it I do it to assit Pejvl keep it real at least on the Madrid forum when I can, perhaps a character opinion with the the mod of my forum should also be sought.

And in respect to the word Puto it is a word used in my language very often and I was quoting a very well known Argentinian player now coach who called another coach after a champions league match, and was having a clarifying conversation with anpther member of the Madrid forumn of the actual literal meaning of the word and its conotations.

So your interpretation of this comment as hate speech against a particular group of people in no way reflects my belief that they are dirty players and many others share the same opinion, again only in the context of futbol not as a people.

I am not calling on anyone to hate anyone group but calling out what a well known Argentinian futbol coach called another futbol coach and higlighting that its a common thread in Argentinian futbol to play dirty which is an opinion regarding their style of play not a statment of hate towards the people of Argentina, it is confirmed by the the amount of violence and resulting deaths in Argentina that is also a very well known fact in the futbol world.

Sure I could have better written what I wanted to say about him but was written on the fly
[account-removed] 5 months ago
When you will get me back again? Its been long long time that I was ban
MrBukLau (Chelsea) 5 months ago
Reverse me from status please. When I say fk off, I mean it in a very light and bantering way, not actually heated or in any tension. From now on, i'll replace fk off with "what a noob". I hope you're more satisfied with that.

Please remove me from status?
CHELSEA61 ((Footytube Moderator)) 5 months ago
No personal insults Victor. I've known you for a long time and I still don't know that what you said was light banter. Its offensive to be told to fk off even if you shorten it. Not even calling someone a noob is acceptable at this point because you always do it excessively. I'll have a chat with Zilch and get back to you. Just hang on for a while. You said you're not heated yet you've been very busy here and you're using alot of caps and posting aggressive comments aimed at people who don't deserve it. Just cool down for a bit
MrBukLau (Chelsea) 5 months ago
Fine, I do apologize for that, but what my tune in there and my personality in real life isn't anywhere close
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 5 months ago
Hey man I don't doubt that you're a nice guy but it says pretty clearly in the guidelines to not tell people to fk off etc and this is hardly the first time of asking. All it does is irritate the other user and cause problems. Haven't talked to Chelsea61 yet due to timezone difference but I'll get back to you soon
MotionChamp (Chelsea) 5 months ago
I would like it if you guys can unblock me from posting comments on this forum. Apparently I did not know it was a crime to have multiple accounts. Reason why I made this new account is because I forgot the password for the old one. I would like it if you guys delete the previous account and let me use this account (MotionChamp) to post and comment on this forum
The reason you were put on status was so we'd get your attention. We commented on your wall and the Chelsea page. You did not respond so it came to this. I see you've seen our comments now. Yes we will take you off status and remove your previous account. I just have to say, when you join a public forum make sure you know the rules. Here are ours;

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

All we need from you now is an agreement that you'll not create anymore accounts. And play nice with the other Chelsea fans. From your previous history you started calling your own fanbase "fools". As a new member it wasn't the best start. So you have a fresh start here with this new account. As soon as you respond here acknowledging this we'll take you off status
MotionChamp (Chelsea) 5 months ago
I promise not to make any other account and I agree to play by the "Rules". Ill play nice and try not to call people fools or whatever language I may have used at the time
Ok. Thanks for responding. We tried to hail you a few times and it ended up here. I'll put you back on as soon as I finish this message. In the future, keep an eye on your wall. These comments also automatically email you on the email adress you signed up with so it will show up as mail there too. Your previous account will be put on status until its removed. Carry on but know that the Chelsea forum have many regulars and if you spend the time to get to know us you can become part of a great group of people. Cheers!
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 6 months ago
I've been put on status but I honestly don't know why
[account-removed] 6 months ago
I will like to appeal. The staff members are becoming harsh as hell.... Guys just chill with all the banning and blocking.... I don't think I have said anything that would have pissed the opponent but I state my view in a chelsea page which I am a fan there.... We need to understand on this site that sometimes we can say our views, how much not good are for others or not.... So please I request to unblock me
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 6 months ago
Well the path to redemption starts with admitting to everything you've done to get here so let's open up your resume.

1. You responded in a rude manner to several comments on the Arsenal forum

"yeah.... 13 points behind still!" and "we will see in may.... Don't worry at least we challenge for the title.... Let see where you will be that time.... May be you should look the table and your team more than others? "

Now whether or not you think that's not trolling is irrelevant. By the site's rules, it's trolling. Those 2 comments were deleted(they were already causing an angry response) and you were warned on your wall not to make any more trolling comments.

Now that was the end of it but NO, you were angry and decided to get your revenge which leads me to....

2. You saw me commenting on the Chelsea forum(I was having a nice debate infact) and decided to try and humiliate me on your forum and turn the others against me. What you found out however is that they like me more than they like you. You were told to be less rude by your fellow Chelsea fans and so you lashed out at them as well, insinuating that they are not "genuine" fans of the club. You then continued to lash out both at the fans and myself until Chelsea61, a Chelsea fan and mod, put you on Status. These are the comments in question:

"this guy zilch.... Is unbelievable.... You are an arsenal fan and you come here to give us so many advice how to play.... What to play.... Systems and etc.... I say go and check your team.... The way they play and etc.... Or more better go and apply for the arsenals manager position.... As these skill don't go wasted.... Really the footytube moderator position is a waste for your talents!"

"i am not interested as a chelsea fan.... And I guess its not my opinion in your stats and your fantastic match analysis, we need some genuine guys here.... Go back to your arsenal corner.... When I spoke there last two times you deleted my sayings because you have some power here.... But that's a free world here and we have the right to discuss your team.... Not the outsiders when we lose to remember to come here.... You sure very annoying how you contact yourself.... So please leave.... We lost fair and square from spurs.... But the league is just 20 games played.... Let see what happens until may!"

^ This, is not the way to speak to a moderator or anyone else on the site for that matter.

So basically you got angry for very little reason other than a warning and a few deletions.
You tried to take revenge and failed miserably(and hilariously) to turn the fans against me and got Status from a Chelsea fan.
And now you believe that we're too harsh....

Nobody asked you to take a potshot at me on the forums mate. Considering you were trying to make fun of my tactical acumen, you might want to look at how your own tactics have led you here to Status. And then there's this quote from you also:

"ok guys it seems here we have some issues, that's not the way I think I want to be involved in this site as chelsea fan.... In our b**** site for genuine fans.... "

So if you have no problem telling them you don't want to be around them, why so eager all of a sudden to be able to comment again?

To put it simply mate, trolling is not allowed on this site, bigotry is not welcome either and since you obviously don't feel the need to apologise for anything, I don't think it's a good idea to let you comment freely on the site until you've processed all that through your head. I'll be waiting for a better Appeal if you feel like making one.
Hey Zilch    Why are you guys ignoring my wishes?
Hi Martin, my apoligies I wasn't aware of your post on Status Appeals. Shouldve just gone to my wall mate
Months ago I asked on your wall if you'd like your account removed when you went on a bit of a rampage and wanted your account gone. You never replied so a month ago when this thing with Tomikato went down, I figured I'd just wait for you to cool off again. There's several people on this site who demand their account gone and then change their mind. If you'd really like it deleted I can do that mate, just confirm for me on here that you'd like it gone and I shall respect your wishes
I apologize Stephen, I wanted to but thought it was not possible to post on other users wall.... Sorry once again for not replying when you posted on my wall, I saw it very late and as well having bad time with life then....

I'm fed up being throw shade at.... I think its better for my and Tomikato if I just disappear.... I'm not going to change how I feel about Utd just because Tomikato has the mod power
Fair enough Martin, I will grant your wish then. Note this is not a ban so if you wish to return in the future just ask a mod and we can reinstate this account for you. Good luck in your future mate, take care. I'll remove your account now, farewell
[account-removed] 7 months ago
Hey Zilch and Kgb112....

Does footytube has special treatment for Snitch? I´ve been on footytube for a long time with bad reputation, but you can't deny the improvement I have made if you guys are fair to me....

Is that really necessary for Tomikato to insult me just because he´s a mod? Why does he keep on attacking me when I post bitter comments about Utd on the City page? (I guess we all know). Do I not have the equal rights to post just like the Utd fans do on their page? I might not be posting reasonable stuff on this site here and there, but I know how much I contribute on footybube yearly....

I'm done, Tomikato can have the City page for all I care.... I'm writing to you 2 because I really appreciate your help since day 1.... A happy and prosperous New Year advance

CR7RMadrid (Real Madrid) 7 months ago
Hey zilch. Happy holidays. Sorry for being a jerk. Have a good one everyone!
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 7 months ago
Check your wall, happy holidays, enjoy the site
CR7RMadrid (Real Madrid) 7 months ago
I was banned from making comments in the barca forum for "insensitive remarks", however, similar remarks with similar degrees of insensitivity have been made in different forums without the same punishment. Furthermore, the moderator "Zilch" was overtly rude and unprofessional in his means of handling the situation.

I truly believe that if mods are able to be so influential and abusive with their privileges that this site will lose it's popularity. I have been a footytube user for almost 4 years now and this has been the first time I've gotten in such trouble. I truly don't like the way that this site is headed due to the abusive nature of some of these mods.

Please act according to your best judgement. Sincerely, cr7rmadrid
Well let's start with you being honest shall we?

You were knowingly trolling the Barcelona forum. "Trololo" remember that? You were told to leave, you were not banned. You were banned for showing disrespect to a mod in your response and acting childish.
My conduct in handling the situation was appropriate to your trolling post. Self-confessed trolls deserve very little consideration.
No, we will lose a lot of trolls and we don't care about that. It's not about how long you've been a member, it's about your actions. Going back through your comment history I've found several trolling comments from you and I also see that you have been warned about foul language at some point.

It's simple mate, you were told to get off the forum because you were being rude to Barcelona fans on their forum. You chose to be very rude to me and found out I won't tolerate such nonsense. Had you not even said anything you wouldn't be here, I have no sympathy for a wise guy.

Don't presume to tell me what happens on other pages either as I see an awful lot more than you do and I know how trolls of other pages are dealt with, seeing as I deal with a lot of them myself. By the way this situation and every other are communicated to all mods to pass judgement and so far everyone agrees you're acting like a child, including a Madrid fan.

I will act by leaving you on Status until you decide to act mature and man up to what you've done wrong. Have a nice day
FootballDoc (Tottenham Hotspur) 7 months ago
Still waiting for the decision on the appeal of my status
You know I was regular on this site for a long time and I really enjoyed the discussions a few years back. But now things have fallen into an absolute shambles. My comments on the Premier League page were, at least in my opinion, perfectly alright; in fact if you care to notice the comments made towards me such as 'who do you think you are', 'hypocrisy at its finest' and 'change your words if you want your opinion to be taken seriously' - well I don't know if that's provocation in your eyes or not but it certainly is in mine.

My attack on @chelsea61 was completely warranted, as @Ant mentions on the first page of this thread 'if you are put on status someone leave a message on your wall' - there is nothing their. Also, mods are supposed to explain their actions to any offending users on their wall, nothing of the sort was done by @chelsea61. Furthermore, he went on to remove my posts and tell everyone I had just made personal insults, which is inherently untrue. What he did was to only move people against me, people who had not read my posts now had a negative impression of me. Not only that, but he went on to try and publicly embarrassing me rather than taking it up on my wall, a very mature decision in his eyes I'm sure.

Now I will accept that some of my comments became personal, which they should not have been but I am also going through a tough emotional period because of the situation in my country, not that it should be an excuse. Nevertheless, I am prepared to apologise for my actions but I am not prepared to allow @chelsea61 to remain a mod because his actions have been far from right. He is the type of person that is bringing this site down. I repeatedly said my comments were my opinions and I only responded personally when I was blatantly provoked. Why only my comments were removed when there others as bad as mine, I do no know. But I feel, as a long time and respected member of this site, I deserve an explanation
Just seen your post Zilch, wow that is shocking from you mate. I've known you for a long time and really didn't think you would take this approach. Okay firstly, it was in my second comment I stated that those were my opinions, which you've conveninatly missed out on saying on the premier league page. Secondly, I've accepted that I became personal and I apologise for that, but that is not to say @chelsea61 is completely devoid of blame. Whether you are going to take me off status or not is up to you but I feel extremely bad that it was you that did it.

Well done Zilch for putting me on status before then attacking me on the Premier League page.... I don't understand why you can't answer here when you know I won't be able to reply there. Or do you gain satisfaction from berating a user publicly?
Ok first of all, you are on Status because you're publicly calling out a mod and I cannot allow that on the forums mate. So you are here to cool off and talk to me and figure this out. There is nothing on your wall because I only just finished my comment(literally 1 minute ago) and the entire explanation is there. The problem is this:

In your 1st comment, the one that was removed, there is ZERO indication of you saying this is your opinion, therefore it is taken as generalising and while I'm sure you didn't mean to needle them, the United fans didn't take kindly to the "tunnel vision" comment which I'm ok with. The one I'm not ok with, is the one where you suggest they are becoming arrogant, that is not ok and is bound to piss off some of the United fans. The premiership page is neutral ground and known for fights so it is policed more heavily than the other pages, hence the ZERO tolerance for anything that could be considered flamebait(even accidental). Chelsea61 did not give you a warning, he made a request for you to dial it down and also explained why he removed the initial comment. So from where I stand, he's following protocol. You'd already received several angry responses and when you were provoked by Cheshire, you then lashed out. That 2nd comment is a deletion, you know it is, you simply cannot attack another user. Had you left it at that, we would not be having this conversation. You could've easily queried the deletion on Chelsea61's wall. You instead decided to publicly attack him and that's not on and you forced me to take action. Chelsea61 is correct, you made a personal insult towards Cheshire. If you don't think that's a personal attack, you're wrong by this site's standards.

Chelsea61's done nothing wrong, he's followed protocol, he hasn't given you an official warning and therefore has no reason to post upon your wall warning you. It was a request from a mod and you've blown it way out of proportion. You say you can't take provocation. That's exactly what you were doing to the United fans on the page, even if it was unwittingly. Yes in your future comments you explained that it's your opinion but the damage had been done mate, the comments had already been reported and seen to, they were deleted before anything else was posted. Had you said in your 1st comment, anything along the lines of "this is my opinion" you might have a point. But as it stands, you didn't and it provoked an angry response. You then felt provoked from this angry response and lashed out.

If you think I'm being shocking that's your opinion but I'm following standard protocol. I've got you on Status to talk to you and because I simply cannot allow a user to publicly air this anger, it is far more professional to go to a mods wall and talk to them. You had received no warning, you have made a mountain out of a molehill and that is why we're here right now. Let me hear your thoughts.

Btw, it is not up to you to decide who remains a mod on this site so there is zero you can do about that. Chelsea61 is a very good mod, picked by me and voted by the others. He is very mature, intelligent and follows the rules. You've been away for awhile now, the Premiership page is much more strictly enforced than the other pages due to massive arguments over the course of a month. We damn near deleted the page it got so bad, so anything that sparks angry responses is shut down hard. Remember we do this voluntarily, I'd rather deal with explaining a deletion to a user, than put several people on Status for abuse.

Edit: If you'd let me have more than 2 minutes to actually reply to you, you might see a response. Calm the hell down, you're acting ridiculous. I posted on the Premiership page to explain why you're on Status and to end the argument. I am now talking to you here but my patience is thin if you're going to continue to be offensive towards me
As far as I'm concerned, and as you've also sad, the premiership page is a neutral page. Therefore, if I have an opinion on a matter then United fans, or in fact, fans of any team should be prepared to take it on the chin. I made no personal comments until I was provoked. Yes, I made a vague generalisation towards United fans that might have been seen to be needling, not that I had intended to do so. In fact, I made that post because I wanted to be fair. I felt United fans were giving opposition fans a lot of stick and abuse for saying 'De Gea was s**t' - now nothing has been said to any United fans. I understand that they did no make personal insults but nevertheless I have even quoted lines that they have made. I want to specifically ask you if you think those are okay?

Furthermore, I've already apologised and will not do so any further. Also, it is obvious whatever I say is going to be my opinion, I do not need to write that 'this is my opinion' after every comment I make. As you said it's a neutral page so why not just delete the insults I made instead of deleting the whole comments? Please tell me that.

Now I take it I am on status particularly for lashing out at a user and attacking a mod. Well, I was provoked by that user, and of course my response was uncalled for and I do apologise for that. However, that user has had nothing said to him, and I know for a fact that the particular user does not have a very good history with this type of thing either, something I'm sure you're aware of as well.

As for chelsea61, yes you can defend his actions but he did not need to delete my entire comments. As well as that he singled out only me rather than those who provoked me.

Zilch, I'm sorry to say that you have gone down in my eyes. I have now apologised and that is all I am going to do. It is up to you as to what you want to do
Decent questions and I will answer them all for you.

Firstly, the comments.

Who do you think you are? '
'Hypocrisy at its best'
'if you want your opinions to be taken seriously'

Yep, I think in the context, people are just expressing their displeasure at your posts, certainly the last one is nothing and you reacted to it hotly. These kind of responses are why you were asked to tone it down and had your comment deleted, cos after those annoyed responses, I'm quite certain abusive ones would've followed.

Concerning why these comments were deleted in their entirety, there are several reasons. The 1st of which is the main one, Chelsea61 was busy at work, the comments were reported and he didn't have much time to deal with it, remember all mods are voluntary. He did the right thing, alerted the rest of us but nobody else was online at the time, I saw it when it was 2 hours old and he'd already taken care of the situation, asked you to tone it down and gone back to work. To be honest, quite often I don't see why we should take 5-10 minutes out of our work day to edit your comment when you simply didn't need to say it in the first place. In this instance, had C61 had the time, I'm quite sure he would've just edited it but we can't just ignore a comment and hope that nothing comes of it, we have to act when we see it and all he had time to do was delete it, which takes 1 touch on your phone(most modding is done from our phones).

Regarding the other user, let me worry about that but I've gone over it and I don't see anything wrong with what he said to be honest. He expressed his displeasure of the term you used towards United fans and suggested changing your wording if you didn't mean to cause an argument. Considering what I know of that user, he had problems in the past but has been fine of late. You also were fine until this little incident and previously lashing out at me a long time ago in an isolated incident.

So I've explained why Chelsea61 chose to address you and deleted your comments rather than editing them. I feel that Chelsea61 deserves an apology for this, that is my opinion.

I can live with you thinking I've gone down in your eyes cos quite honestly, you are not the same user I used to know. That person would never have reacted in this manner. I don't know what kind of stress you're under and I hope things are ok for you where you are but you were never like this before. Regarding Status, it is not my call, all mods will deliberate on that one but apologising to Chelsea61 for this outburst would go a long way to appeasing them. Just a suggestion.

Alright. I will accept that it was only me who was wrong. None of the other United fans did anything/say anything/provoke me. I will accept that; in fact I will whole heartedly apologize for it.

Secondly, I will accept some things but I will not accept the excuse that C61 did not have the time. In all honesty, and I'm being extremely fair here, that is just pathetic. You can say whatever you want to me but don't tell me he didn't have the time. If he doesn't have the time then why doesn't he give up his position and let someone who does have the time do it.

Thirdly, you may say I am not the same user but I can equally say you are not the same either. Here is what you said to me almost 3 years ago when I was new to the site;

"Don't take this as a warning and don't let it deter you from debating topics on other forums, it is merely a heads up as you seem to be one of the good guys around here and I don't want you getting yourself in strife for no reason. footytube needs more people who want to get involved in discussions on more than just their own page. Any other queries you might have just ask myself or your resident Spurs mod Magneto and we'll be happy to help you out. Keep joining in the discussions on Arsenal's forum btw, the hatred between the clubs is stupid and I'd like to see more discussion between close rivals. I will tell them to cool it if you're met with much hostility while posting a neutral comment.

Oh and Welcome to footytube"

I did not think a day would come when my comments would be seen as inciteful. Clearly that day has come; I am not someone who accepts personal criticism and I will not accept everything you have said either.

Essentially, I agree that I was in the wrong. I went too far and I was wrong to attack C61. I will still say that his actions were not entirely justifiable but neither were mine. So yes I can apologize to him and am doing so now. So C61 if you can hear me please let it be known that I have nothing personal against you and I was caught in a moment of frustration and anger. I have always felt that I have been a respected member of this site and I don't feel good if my comments are deleted. But yes, you had every right to do so. If in my anger, I was unnecsarily abusive then I am sorry.

There you have it lads, that's all I have to say. I do not want to get into a long drawn discussion about this and hence I have apologized because I believe in being the bigger man, I'd prefer not to hear pathetic excused like C61 'did not have the time' though.

It is your choice whether to keep me on status or give me my freedom back. If you feel that my actions in one incident outweigh all the good contributions I've made in three years then please ban me.

Thank you for taking the time out to listen to me Zilch, I can always respect you for listening.

Cheers
Ok, firstly I wish you'd just taken this kind of comment to Chelsea61's wall in the first place, that would've been for the best but such is life.

I'm fine with what you've said mate, you know me, I'd always much rather talk out an issue than take drastic action. If not for the attack on C61 I would not have put you on Status, basically I couldn't take the risk of what you might say next. Please understand that we mods do this voluntarily and there is no certain amount of hours put in per week that is expected of any mod. LeDerp for example has been AWOL for awhile now with personal issues and that's fine, we all respect that and will be happy to see him active once more. As I said, it was unfortunate that the only mod online at the time was busy at work(I was asleep) and unfortunately we have to act rather than ignore a situation. He did what he could, he alerted all of us that there might be a problem on the Premiership page and when he got no response, dealt with it himself and as I said, no warning was given only a request so no need for posts on your wall.

Unfortunately I completely agree that this site has gone downhill from the old days, there are too many people looking for a fight and too many kids with zero accountability at the end of a keyboard. The Premiership page in particular, took a real hammering some months ago now and together with Magneto at the time, we opted to clamp down very hard on the constant abuse on the page. This is why something as innocuous as your post is now considered a potential issue and I agree that it sucks. This is also why no warning was given, because it's merely a precautionary deletion and a request, nothing more.

You don't have to accept everything I say, I'd never expect that. All we ask is that you follow the guidelines, particularly concerning the Premier page. To give you an idea, there are 3 threads in our mod forum titled "Fight Club" concerning massive arguments that occurred inside of 1 month and resulted in about 6 users on status and a few banned, it was not a fun time to be a mod.

As I've stated, I'm voting to take you off Status, since I am the one who put you on in the first place and what I know of you in the past as a friend of mine on the site. After the other mods have put forward their opinion, I will inform you of their decision. Given the time difference that could be in as little as 5 hours time. On an unrelated topic, I saw your comment on the Arsenal forum earlier and I hope that you are safe where you are. I will also be stating that heightened emotional state to the mods for you. Watch your wall, I will post when I know the result but we rarely ban for 1 outburst so the chances are favorable
Fair enough mate, I'll wait for the decision
[account-removed] 7 months ago
I'm still waiting for my account to be deleted    Thanks
[account-removed] 10 months ago
Hi KGB! My bad for the awkward attempt. You can delete this account. Sorry for the trouble
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 10 months ago
Sensible response mate, just be aware any further duplicate accounts may result in the loss of your main United account. I'll remove the Leira account, enjoy the site
[account-removed] 9 months ago
I think I've been kicked off caused some trouble in the past through frustration but have been furthest from on my new account so don't know why I've been banned. I am not hiding who I was honestly I didn't even know I was kickd off before thought I just forgot password. Thanks will be cool
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 9 months ago
Hi mate your account should be fine now, if there's any problems with it let me know and I'll sort it out for you, cheers
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 10 months ago
If what I said isn't reasonable to you then I don't need to frequent this website anymore. Honestly, this whole event has left such a bad taste in my mouth about this website that I'm not even sure if I'll make regular posts like I did before even if you take me off status
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 10 months ago
Sorry. I believe in a free and fair dialogue. If you ask me to be careful in how I respond to people and not insult them even if they're being absolute dipshits, that's fair. I can control myself. If you try to control my speech by deciding what I post about barca or any other football event then I can't subscribe to it. I don't care about the Madrid page and as it is I've reduced my comments there. So not commenting there doesn't make a difference to me. I was born in India and one of the reasons why I moved to USA was because I thought Indians were to uptight for me. If I can change countries because of my belief in free speech then do you think I'll conform to your limitations? No. Like I said, if you tell me to watch my mouth and not get into conflict with others, that's absolutely fair. If you tell me to not go on other pages to criticize anyone, that's okay. But if you tell me if some guy comes to barca page and I can't respond to him with well articulated arguments then I don't think I need to share my opinion with anyone here. I think you have a job to do to please a whole bunch of people and that's none of my business. But apart from expecting me to behave in a civilized manner, nothing that limits my speech is acceptable to me

Kick4Life - changing lives through football