Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spoilers Off? No, They Are Not.
AustinBrock (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The title of this thread is a little misleading, but let me explain.

I've just come home from work, without any access to the Chelsea vs Manchester United ECL match. I come to footytube to see if any highlights are up so I can watch in suspense and enjoy the game.

I'm greeted on the homepage by news reports of a 1-0 win for Manchester United, which is great, because I am a fan.

But when spoilers are OFF, I should be able to navigate without trying to avert my eyes from news reports telling me the result.

Can you do something please footytube? !
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
100% agree and have informed the admins
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
At this time we cannot spoiler censor news articles. We will look to see if we can find a workable solution
AustinBrock (Manchester United) 3 years ago

Came to see the second leg today and this is what I could see while watching the video.

See what I'm driving at? Even MSN Video shouldn't be shown, their titles always indicate the result
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Perhaps if the news reports were kept in the 'reports' tab? That's where all the spoilers seem to be
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The reactions, reports and analysis section should be hidden if spoilers are off
Timmo567 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Completely agree. Would be great if something could be done. Especially the option to block videos from certain domains. Specifically MSN Video and BBC as these are the ones with spoiler-filled titles
[account-removed] 2 years ago
AustinBrock, I'd be more concerned about getting adblock plus for you browser. Just a joke. I agree with you whole-heartedly. I am missing the spoilers on / off too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football