Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Rude Votes
Gsiofy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Is there anyway for footytube to control how members vote? I mean I had 6 rude votes, I do not know which comment I made is rude, I feel like I get the rude vote just because I am Fan of certain clubs and the rival club just post the rude vote regardless,

So, can the forum assigns some regulations towards votes, for example, you can not vote unless you reach certain posting numbers, or if your fanvaluation is below a certain value, and if you voting a negative vote it should be toward a specific comment or post,

I just feel it is getting harder and harder to get a cool vote and so easy to earn a rude one

Hope you share your thoughts,

Thanks
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
You have hit the nail on the head, you get some idiots giving you rude votes just because of the team you support.... Lol, I know, its sad.
But at the end of the day, they don't mean a thing, nothing to do with fan valuation, or anything else.
The only downside is that someone who is a decent user can sometimes cosmetically look a bad boy, just because he has so many uncalled for rude votes, but we gotta' live with it.
But as I said, its not a problem
Gsiofy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Tony, thanks for your prompt response, I wanted to say that we all grown ups we will take a hit once or twice, but in here we do not meet face to face, so we usually take a bad impression when someone has a high rude votes and we form a monstrous look about that allegedly rude person and I am sure that affects our ability to engage in successful conversation, I am sure that does not harm the quality of the site or the forums, but it give you a a little taste bitterness, that is why I thought if there are some regulations would be better, but ofcourse it is just some thoughts , thanks again
Smokeyg (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Gslofy - you should choose a happier avatar. House is kind of rude

Kick4Life - changing lives through football