Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Rude Vote Investigation Squad!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Do you think you've been unfairly voted Rude? Did you just make one stupid comment once and now regret it?

If so simply reply to this thread with "IM NOT really rude" or "IM sorry IF I WAS rude" and we'll look into it. If we agree you seem like a throughly nice individual we'll clear off some of your rude votes so you can get a 'second chance'.

Don't turn this into a rant and please don't expect us to give you reasons why we did/didn't clear your votes.

And just to be clear ONLY POST IN HERE IF YOUR predominant trait IS RUDE. The odd rude vote goes with the territory so no need to be sensitive guys
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Okay.... I'll start then "IM NOT really that much rude".  
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You have my 2 cool votes
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Uh, people think I'm rude if I tell them to search before making a new topic. Just doing my job people!
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LOL Ant! You just can't stop cracking me up man!
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hahaha! Sorry Ant I was a noob when I did it! Just kidding, but there are lots of sensitive people on here it seems...
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
"IM NOT really rude"
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Rude people vote me rude
ElPeloHernandez (America de Cali) 4 years ago
How rude of them
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I don't care much. So it says I'm a little rude. But then I rather have one to get to know me first. If the person is a little judgmental.... Who cares.

(BTW only bots call me rude)
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Your rude LOL
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm not rude because I tried to friend this guy but accidently put him as rival!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Looool
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm sorry IF I WAS rude
Khaimet (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hmm...
ECEssien (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Calm down sir
Khaimet (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Huh...
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol
I'm rude because I'm a cruel person ^_^
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Well guys, I got 9 rudes, and I will put my hand up for one I deserved, told a guy he was talking some amount of testicles, which he was, but that's it.
As for the rest, I think is down to being a mod.... Lol
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Can I add that it looks bad for my image and that I am a sensitive guy
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I try not to be rude, I think that I'm not rude
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Naa.... I'm not rude! Sorry if I hurt anyone!
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So I got 3/4 rude votes in a single day which means it was for something I said. I have no clue what I said but I don't think I am rude in the bigger picture. I have a feeling that I said something after liverpool's win against man utd
Also I think people are always going to vote you rude. I don't think I know somebody who contributes regularly to footytube and doesn't have at least 1 rude vote
Yeah dunno if you remember those religious nutters we had on here awhile back in the private beta but I got a ton of rude votes off them hahahaaha!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Deservedly so ya heathen.... Lmao
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
I got 23 rude votes before but Lee helped me deleted all of it (thanks Lee!) But now I'm back with 26 more rude votes
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That's not so bad, youve been around for a long time, you have more overall votes than I do
Wow, you're 2 votes away from becoming rude charlie.    *click    *click    
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I think a lot has something to do with your n°1 DF position Incuteration; I remember in the beginning the n°1 spot switched quite a bit, and every new top DF'er was voted rude a ton all of sudden. My few rude votes have also popped up only after my DF team was performing well and I made the top 10. Don't worry though, if you don't have about 20% rude votes as a known member, you're a pansy
Seriously though: every regular of this website has rude votes, most of them given because of a completely ridiculous reason
Agreed, it's nothing to be concerned about.... But bear in mind i've already cleared incuterations rude votes once lol
Hehe you are two votes away from being rude Charlie, maybe just *cli...
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Lol, I now have 37 rude votes.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football