Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Post-Match Statistics
Jabernard (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Some of the websites out there (e.G. Telegraph.Co.Uk) feature indepth match statistics from each game. They are mostly standard statistics (on goal attempts, # shots, etc) which is always fun to see how a team performed, but they also have more complicated assessments as well like possession distribution, attacking percentage, completed passes, number of passes to each player, general positioning, and so on.

Any way you could add this info to footy? It could be placed below "match statistics" and above "related team and match news"

To get a sense of what I mean, i've included a link to telegraph.Co.Uk site. On the far right (similar to what footy has) is the "game at a glance" column. There, you can get detailed information about not only the match, but also the formation and the player info.

Link: www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premier...

Thanks
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I have a question relating to this? Is posting in game scores considered a violation of footytube (spoiler) rules? Because it happens alot
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I have noticed a few people posting the current scores of the game in their team chats ex. Chelsea team comments, according to our guidelines which states

9. 'Spoiler' Policy
Respect those that do not yet know the match results, try to avoid making any posts that will reveal score lines in the topic title. This also applies to any LIVE match score / video chatrooms that you may be participating in.

It will be violating the guidelines, since there are so many sub-sections for so many teams and games the staff has not been able to enforce them all and remove the comments, if you do see someone doing it frequently and it is bothering you or other footytube users please let us know and we will deal with it accordingly
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I was only asking to find out if it affected fan valuation? As far as i've heard Ant said it wasn't an issue. I saw the rule #9 that you have posted and it was what made me ask the question in the first place. It doesn't bother me to hear about in game scores because I don't usually get to see all of the games that go on in Europe until the videos are posted on footytube. I also don't want to ruin anyone elses' experience of their favorite teams exploits
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Basically, we don't mind as long as you don't post in-game score-lines or spoilers in the post title. In fact, we encourage chatting about current matches if that's what you want to do.

When we launch visual livescores, there will be a dedicated place to do this. For now use commonsense, create a topic called MatchDay Chat (Spoilers) or something similar, so that casual users know to keep away. Your fan valuation won't be affected

Kick4Life - changing lives through football