Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portland Timbers
Deutschbag (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hey guys! I have a question....

I know the Portland Timbers have a page. I was just wondering when it would get the finishing touches?
I love my Timbers and we deserve a great page. I hope this was the right place to post this. footytube is my favorite place to be online and it would only be better with a nice Timbers page. Thanks a ton mods!
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
Went through the same thing when the Union first came into the MLS last season I will notify some of the Admin's and see if I can get the ball rolling but some of the stuff is automated and controlled by the company that provides footytube with some of their Data. You will most likely see changes when the Timbers start the 2011 season. I will try and keep you posted
Hey thanks for writing me back. I guess I figured as much, but its good to know for sure haha. I appreciate it
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
BigShel hit the nail on the head the team pages are created as soon as we pick up some data on them so as soon as we get a fixture list you should see a nice new page!
Thank you Matt!
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
They have played 2 MLS games now and there's still not much of a page.    Hopefully we can get some info soon

Kick4Life - changing lives through football