Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Notifications
Swenger (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I'd love to be notified when someone reply to a post I've written since I spend most of my time relentlessly checking all the different chats I've posted comments on. In the future, will it be possible to get such notifications through the "Updates" icon in the toolbar att the bottom of the screen?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Ah that's a great idea    We will also be adding mail notifications and a reply tracker soon, but I like the updates idea a lot
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This worked perfectly fine for me today. Someone posted in a topic as a reply to my post and the little "updates" icon turned yellow, showing where, when and who made the post
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wow, I just noticed this feature today but theres a problem with it. It said Vlad had posted a new comment but it was Ant who actually replied
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Actually I *think Vlad posted a comment and removed it to show me it working. Let me know if you spot any more oddities
Vlad (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Aye I did. Although, something is in fact odd here. Gerrard4ever - did you post here before and somehow had the post removed or did you edit a previous post? Notifications should only be sent to those who participated in a thread and the code seems to be doing exactly that
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
No vlad I did not post here the only thing I did was view this thread yesterday but I did post in the "How Many Of You Click On The Latest Videos On Homepage? " thread and that was what I got the notification for. It was ant who replied but the the notification thing was showing that you posted
Vlad (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Oh, indeed. Thought my test post was in here

Kick4Life - changing lives through football