Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Not Liking The Homepage...
AustinBrock (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I used to find it easier to find the Premier League game highlights, because I believe they were kept towards the top of the page.

Although it is possible to get to the Premier League content through the drop downs, it'd be easier to have it as I enter the site, than having to go through the sub menu.

The trending teams replacement sounds useful, but it'd be nice to be able to see the content for the leagues I subscribe to on the main page, but I suppose the profile revamp would let me see the content I'm looking for.

A tough call, to come to footytube.com and then click my profile to see the videos and news relevant to me seems a tiny tiny bit backward.

I guess, bottom line, I'm interested in Manchester United, the EPL, the Champions League, and the England National Team. Nothing more. So I'd like to come here and have that only, not stuff about the Spanish leagues, or low division sides, just the content I want. You could suggest videos to the side, or in a set section, but ultimately, if I want to check them out, I'll do so.

Don't mean to sound cynical, haha, just saying what I'd like to see. If it doesn't happen, I won't disappear from the site, it's the best place for highlights
AustinBrock (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't want to have to watch a video that auto plays every time I come to the homepage. I really don't. I also find the layout far too complex and difficult to get to the content I want to see.

It should be possible to subscribe to leagues to receive only their videos, or certain teams, so that the site can be almost YouTube like, with recommended videos and other things on the side panel potentially (goal of the week etc).

You could also add in the ability to subscribe to news articles for said leagues/teams too.

I still think footytube is amazing, my one stop place for highlights, but I sigh when I come to catch the latest highlights
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Thank you for the feedback.

Can I ask what content you are having trouble finding that previously was easier to find?

We are also looking to add the functionality where the current 'trending teams' section in the centre of the homepage will default to the top 4 active teams a signed in user is a fan of. So for 'fan' read 'subsriber'. Would you find this feature useful?

The profile pages are overdue a massive revamp would you like to see a timeline/feed for all the teams you are a fan of on your profile?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football