Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
New Meebo?
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I've realised, after meebo was fixed there was a 'Live Updates' section which was different then what was there before. I'm a bit confused in what it is. Is it saying when someone just commented? But its not saying where like I used to. Do we just have to look at there profile? Well that's not working because everytime I click on the view profile place it says 'Page Not found'.... I hope this isn't causing any trouble, just asking about it....
Sam
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I worked out some bits. It tells you if someone has done anything such logged in, watched a video or posted something. That's pretty cool and also its better because its more quicker than before and it also updates alot more. But it would be better if you super mods could have a little messge under their name giving a link to where they commented if they did comment like before and if they just logged in it can just say 'has logged in' or if they just watched a video you could put a link to the video they watched. But if that's too hard just a link to where they commented will be good.
Thanks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football