Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
New Advertisements On Team Pages Breaking Mobile Browsing
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The new dynamic advertising (specifically the ones that enlarge from the top of the screen) does not work on mobile browsers. It takes up most of the screen, does not have any option to close, and doesn't allow the user to scroll past it.

It's obvious the site is not designed for mobile browsing, but at least it was possible before this change.

Lastly, this is just an aside, but I hope the sites admin reconsider this sort of intrusive advertising in the future. In my experience, this sort of thing does more damage than good in the form of disgruntled users. It drives more people to use adblocking addons which defeats the whole purpose of putting them up in the first place.

Thanks for the years of quality content and the friendly community, I certainly appreciate it. I don't want to sound unappreciative for all the work that goes into it.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about: https://docs.Google.Com/open?Id=0BxRexVub4S2iTHhkT3A3bzBkWGc
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I have also had this problem and have been unable to log in because of the giant, overlapping ad, let alone browse and read comments.

A fix would be greatly appreciated!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football