Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
More Of Fan Valuation Counted In Dreamfooty
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It wouldn't be a bad idea if more of our fan valuation counted in dreamfooy that was people might become more active in the forums in order to increase their fan val and it could be beneficial to the forums and DF
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We have to remember this is only our second year of dreamfooty, so its still a learning experience. We debated this very much before going live and it was felt that to keep the league more competitive, the people with good valuation shouldn't be able to run away with the league.

The first year, we gave far too much bonus cash to those with good valuation. I think this year we gave a bit too little. We have to remember though, that even the 10 million bonus you get this year can still buy you an absolutely world class player you wouldn't have otherwise been able to afford. Ok, so not Messi, not Ronaldo, but ten million gets you a good player for free in that league
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I joined in october last year so I didn't really know about the problems in the year earlier. Thanks for replying anyways

Kick4Life - changing lives through football