Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Making Links "clickable"
Swenger (Arsenal) 4 years ago
There's a lot of linking going on and having to copy/paste every single one is a bit of a pain in the ***. Any chance you could change that?
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Smart thinking, good idea swenger! The links should be highlighted and clickable!  That would be great, great thinking!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Test Link: www.google.com

Whats the problem?

If you paste a link, with the full address then it becomes clickable automatically?
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ant knowing Swenger I think he means when people put up links on their club pages which you cannot just click
Ah right, yes perhaps that makes more sense. Definitely something for the admins to work on then
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ant, not many people know it and it is really not intuitive to think about it honestly. Just so that I can make the most of this post, I am going to try and past a couple of links straight from the browser as I know that should be the full address.

Link: www.zonalmarking.net/2010/08/16/manchester-united-...

Link: www.zonalmarking.net/2010/08/16/manchester-united-...

Edit: Oh wow! It works, lol!
Yup, the forums have been programmed so that if you post the address of an image, it shows the image. If you post a full link, it will turn the writing into a clickable link. I'm pretty sure posting a youtube video address turns it into a youtube embedded video.

I guess its one of the things that people just learn after using the site for a few days?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football