Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Incuteration....
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Quote from his status on profile: Incuteration (Keston Huang) has left

Well, since he's not going to post it, I think I will. It's a bye bye for this great man, such good ideas, topics, and really friendly too. I'm sure we'll all miss him. He's done a Yamsy. Congrats on what you've done mate.commiserations go here
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He posted a lot yesterday, watched videos etc. Last Logged In: 13 Hours Ago  You sure you're right about this? It would be a great loss
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
He posted since also I think he will just be here less abit like pocket99 who said he was leaving.... Still HERE though
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! D:

There goes my " This or that " thread stuffed down the drain, honestley that is a huge lost as far as contibution comes to the tube D:

Hopefully he changes his mind
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
D: OMG NO! I enjoyed his posts from the day he started. Which was a while ago because he was a original user. His big long posts with intelligent and accurate info will be missed. And yes Sergio there goes a lot of posts for this or that.

Yet another old head has left, leaving Me, Sergio, Rari and some staffers
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
He's posted a ton since, so maybe you guys have your wires crossed
Rumour spreading and fear mongering!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago

(Yes yes, I know, I'm waiting for the "how much spare time on your hands do you guys have?" comments). I'll get back to work. Pfft
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
HAHA Quality
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Uh oh, next segment with O'Reilly - how the Brits are taking over the internet and Fox
I'd watch the Y'Ogan factor    Dodgy photoshop work though! The chin, what happened!
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hahaha! Yogan factor prevails truth!
Looooooooooool
LOOL haha
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
I wanted to quit but I couldn't live without the highlight videos, I loved it. But I don't post a lot in the forum now
Yeah I noticed. My this or that thread has lost so much quality.... Actually no one visits it nomore D:
I do.... I just get bored because no one else has posted

Kick4Life - changing lives through football