Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inaccurate Post Match Statistics
Smiracles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ok so I checked the Whoscored.com website and the "hit woodwork" stat shows up there just fine. On footytube however, it does not. Weird. Maybe you guys should fix that
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Cheers for the heads up we will get this sorted!
Seems like it's sorted out! Great job!
While it may seems like a minor issue to some, I think if you're going to have a HIT THE woodwork statistical category, maybe it should accurately show the said statistic after in any given game the ball happens to strike the post or bar. No? It's getting really annoying, after watching wonderful game highlights on the wonderful site footytube(which I love very much), to not see that silly little stat have any digit other than 0. For example, the Liverpool vs Southampton game, saw Jonjo Shelvey hit the post. As well as the soap opera that was Real Madrid vs Atletico, saw Ronaldo strike the bar and then the post. Whatever this third party stat company that footytube uses should maybe record that statistic if they're going to post it on this site, in my humble opinion because it just looks bad and half-assed. Thanks for your time. Cheers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football