Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
How Many Of You Click On The Latest Videos On Homepage?
On3two (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This is the feature I look at first thing when I sign on! Keep it there I suggest, its useful to know where people rank matches at
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Those are the first videos I go to!
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Personally I prefer to see European championships but the current system allows us to discover of piece of new(short teams, small teams. If that the big teams then people will not look any more at the other videos...
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Well, obviously there are always the hot videos, but I rarely look at them. Usually the only time I watch a video on the homepage is if I haven't seen it any other times, and its one of the "Goal's of the week. " Normally I prefer to look at Chelsea, and on the skill compilation, etc
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Yeah I always watched the videos there, so that I don't have to go to youtube or myspace to search for the highlights of the video. It's very convenient. But I suggest you don't post those unpopular leagues like the Singapore League, it sucks. (Criticising my own country's league, lol, but it really sucks.)
Palswim (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I never click on the news videos, but I have occasionally found matches that I wanted to find in the "Most Recent Matches" section. Sure, I'd prefer having only the matches I want (or leagues at least) appear in that section, but I imagine that's a pretty intensive feature to implement. As it is now, I usually don't have to make too many extra clicks to find the matches I want. So, I'd say your gut feeling is correct - I ignore large parts of the homepage
Duartej86 (CA Boca Juniors) 4 years ago
Sometimes I click on the news videos but if it looks interesting only.... Otherwise no
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Is it possible to only have it display the teams you set as your Fan Teams? So when you get to the website you only see the latest videos of the clubs you have selected as your favorites, and than maybe even Rival teams to display I'm sure we all check the rival games too
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Yeah this will be coming with the new homepage update sometime in the next 3 or 4 weeks. A my footytube tab will show everything of interest to you + profile updates / friend activity etc
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I rarely use it but sometimes I click on random videos just to educate myself
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Ok, interesting feedback, cheers guys. Expect a brand new homepage with more custom shizzle soonish
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I use it all the time!
I love watching footy matches from any country....
I always go there and check for any interesting games to watch....
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Um I don't think I have ever clicked on one of those LOL most of the matches I want to see I just get to the team page and use latest team matches. In fact I never use anything on the home page except for the navigation to get to other pages haha

Haha Funny as I say this footytube is undergoing radical changes
Jefoo3 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I used them only when I see things that are of interest, which was rare the past few weeks. The social features and forums are great but I would like something straightforward that resembles the old footytube as much as possible. That's my 2cents anyway
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Deja Vu.... this has been covered (and argued about) extensively in the past. We will NOT be going back to the old footytube blog format if that's what you are suggesting.

We will however be adding plenty more ways to make it easier to connect to content you are interested in over the next few months.

If it takes a little more thought and effort to get to grips with the new changes, then I can only apologise, but there's not a lot we can do about it.

With regard to new stuff - you're just gonna' have to trust in us that we are aware of the areas that need improvement and know what we need to do to polish this
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Go back to the old format! Ick it was good for just watching vids but mostly it was just Plain boring.
I wasn't even a member on there i'd didn't know any form of Blogging existed
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I'm pretty sure Lee means this section, not the news in particular

Personally, I never look at videos for the obscure leagues, so the latest videos don't interest me as much as they would for someone living in that particular leagues country
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
If he means these videos then I would like to have an option to choose which leagues you want to see in that section beacuse frankly I don't care about matches being played in 1e Klasse, Eredivisie, Primera Division, etc. And for non footytube members you can just show them the top leagues
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I'm pretty sure that's what is planned. Customisable footytube delivered fresh to your eyes daily
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
You mean the latest news videos, right? I almost never click on them, unless they look extremely interesting. There are some good vids in there, in the pile of all the football spy vids

Kick4Life - changing lives through football