Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
How Do We Know Who Supports A Team?
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Didn't we use to have the feature of knowing who each team's supporters were? Can we get that back? I would like to communicate with certain teams supporters.... Right now it just says So and So has so 40 fans.... Any thoughts?
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Are you talking about the featured fans section? I don't know what happened to it either. It was good way of knowing people when footytube was in beta but after that so many people joined it it got a bit useless. Maybe that's the reason why it was removed
Yeah that one.... I wanted to communicate with certain fans of certain clubs.... Add em to my friends list and stay in touch. For instance there are 40 Fiorentina fans but I know only a few of them. Just wanna be loved.... Is that so wrong?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Be careful what you wish for!

Andy explained it perfectly below, but because we at footytube love everyone equally, to save you even having to type it, here's a link

Link: www.footytube.com/user_search.php?q=Fiorentina&t=u...
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Hello there

The footytube search function (top right, above forum search) is extremely useful in finding like-minded users and is heavily underused by a lot of footytubers.

If you wanted to find fans of say.... Fiorentina... Then you would simply query "Fiorentina" and select 'users' from the dropdown menu.

You will first see the active fans, then a click of 'all users' will show you all users who have Fiorentina as their first club.

This applies to locations as well, a simple search of "New York" would list all users who have 'New York' as their location. Although, fans of "New York Red Bulls" may be listed as well, so careful in combining locations and teams.

And no ReidScott, it isn't wrong to want to be loved
I am feelin the Love.... Thanks guys...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football