Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Great Site!
DerKaiser (Bayern München) 5 years ago
I found this site by chance while trying to google for highlights to a world cup game!
And I must say a very impressive site indeed, easily navigated! I will spread the word to others!
Greeting from Bavaria!

And no Bayern will not trade Ribery ever!
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Greetings from the footytube HQ, Bavarian friend. Enjoy the site, and enjoy Ribery while he's there.
M4rsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
footy tube is awesome. Since I logged in this site(JUNE), I got highlights that I couldn't find, news, friends, other fans, this is a perfect football community.
I have to thank the creator of this site and the staff witch do always a great job.

thank YOU ALL
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Greetings and thanks for the comments, we do our best to keep up to date on the member needs and we are improving daily, make sure you check out dreamFooty fantasy teams! Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/
Salt (Aston Villa) 4 years ago
I just wanted to drop you a line to express my absolute joy at discovering the site. The opportunity to see the action from all over the world is very limited in New Zealand and this wonderful site is helping me out big time!

Also, it's brilliant to be able to go and discuss football related topics at different levels. Most forums are filled with either TXT-speak or faux-intellectualists. Being able to chat or debate with decent people on football is very rare on the internet so footytube is a dream!

Keep up the good work!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football